Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 126. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Is this still Vaporeware or has something been released? Any code at all?

Its had questionably scammy past but I'm pretty sure its close to release?

What do you find "scammy" about the project's past?

U should ask "What do the team have to prove they are not a scammer?" Uh... upload a working beta in video format instead of picture came from photoshop! I don't see why since AMP have the working beta right?

If it took the team longer than a 7 days to upload video clip it looks fishy too.

Edited: 3 days changed to 7 days
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
The Alpha has already been developed and tested. it's well liked. The Beta will build on this and I'd expect it to be very popular when it gets noticed more widely. It's not a good time to be selling AMP now, quite the opposite... Wink

Where is it? Source Code?
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

What do you find "scammy" about the project's past?
Activity: 65
The Alpha has already been developed and tested. it's well liked. The Beta will build on this and I'd expect it to be very popular when it gets noticed more widely. It's not a good time to be selling AMP now, quite the opposite... Wink
Sold some of AMP today. I can't take the damn stress of the BTC ETF lol
Activity: 95

release of what?
Activity: 339
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
There wont be a big rise until they can deliver something thats proofs that the product is worth it. There isnt enough trust to just believe.
9400 satoshi is dirt cheap for this. I really needs to go to 100,000 satoshi as fast as possible.

1000% profit here should not even be debatable, this market looks very fresh and hot. Needs to be much more expensive.
Well, bad news from the past drove price down. And 1000% profit will not be debatable as soon as we have some revolutionary product available. So far we only invested into PR materials.

Price showing how much confidence investors have in AMP.

Sometime it will get me wonders why wouldn't AMP team give out exact beta release date . June is long whole month to me no news is bad news.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
9400 satoshi is dirt cheap for this. I really needs to go to 100,000 satoshi as fast as possible.

1000% profit here should not even be debatable, this market looks very fresh and hot. Needs to be much more expensive.
Well, bad news from the past drove price down. And 1000% profit will not be debatable as soon as we have some revolutionary product available. So far we only invested into PR materials.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I wrote on Steemit about my technical analysis about AMP price, considering volume and price correlation. The conclusion is that something big may be coming, probably upwards, considering this approach.

https://steemit.com/synereo/@jvper/crypto-boom-which-coin-is-next-in-line-part-ii
Activity: 535
If BTC rises more next week I guess we will go back down first
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Totally agree. It is so obvious for experimented and reputable traders.

Price is already 12500. So that's a +33% Profit in just  1 day.

Will we get to 30,000 satoshi by next Weekend?
Activity: 756

well for those who are risk taker for sure they can afford to wait for this price to balloon I'm sure big bagholders will be happy
and the profits that will be gain will be a huge amount might be better to buy and hold for a long time and wait for this value
to reach.
Activity: 689

Activity: 966
The test phase of Synereo’s first release is up in second gear, with the first round of user reviews nearing its end:

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/15/ramping-up-user-testing-for-qrator/

Do you mean this 2-months old picture? It is the same they used in the latest blog post.

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/05/10/more-than-a-browser-extension-qrator-is-moving-from-alpha-to-beta/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Many investor including me still have doubts about legilimency of AMP team. Those AMP blog post pic can easily created by using photoshop. 

Any news? In average, cryptos doubled or tripled prices in few days but Synereo is suffering to get past a +50% gain.
No news,So the price has not risen sharply.

If a video clip showing demo beta can push price up 100%. Many investor including me still have doubts about legilimency of AMP team. Those AMP blog post pic can easily created by using photoshop. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Jump to: