Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 139. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Is this coin a Proof of Stake?? Its a little complicated to understand. Where is the wallet?

Yes, it is proof of scam
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Is this coin a Proof of Stake?? Its a little complicated to understand. Where is the wallet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
The fudometer indicator says we are close to the botom of this price correction.Next week will show.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Yes for the team to raise a 3rd round campaign sale to scam more people ! They will use their chrome add in to share annoncement and advertise

They still didn't burned the complete premine , they are greedy and don't care about crowd-sale 'donators' and their very huge losses

Maybe it will go back to crowd sale prices if they deliver a realistic product , but that wont happen in a few years.... or never.

I think almost all crowd sale participants are out in 3 months , some lost all their lifesavings and will ask for a bankruptcy attorney.

They should have offered a refund to everyone who didn't agree with this new product. But doing the right thing meant giving back some money, and they preferred not to. Sad.

The team could have repaid back the community by issuing more amps for their loss when the price were really down because of their own fault.

This just again i will say, explain the mentality of those team members as a whole. Nobody ever stood up and say we have to do something.

Unfortunately this 2nd round of campaign sale will stay in the minds and I dont see great future in this project. Team destroyed themselves in pieces by their own. Yes you see people buying and price is going up but this is mere the cryptoworld where whales control everywhere.

I like that I am not the only one who saw this team professionalism. Making life savings were on this project when they promise to compete with Ethereum. You will say dont put what you can afford to lose. Yes but wrong was not on the person's side. We trusted a Team!

Synereo will always be a scam for old community and we will continue saying so!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Yes for the team to raise a 3rd round campaign sale to scam more people ! They will use their chrome add in to share annoncement and advertise

They still didn't burned the complete premine , they are greedy and don't care about crowd-sale 'donators' and their very huge losses

Maybe it will go back to crowd sale prices if they deliver a realistic product , but that wont happen in a few years.... or never.

I think almost all crowd sale participants are out in 3 months , some lost all their lifesavings and will ask for a bankruptcy attorney.

They should have offered a refund to everyone who didn't agree with this new product. But doing the right thing meant giving back some money, and they preferred not to. Sad.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab

AMP will reach 40k in few weeks

We have no plans for a subsequent funding campaign.

Conversely, is there a plan to burn more coins ?

Yes.
Will you be officially announcing the amount and the dates?

And ruin the surprise? Smiley

It is funny how "insider information" is changed to "surprise" in the crypto world lol
Not to mention this project roadmap has no public deadlines in order to avoid speculation. But announcing "surprises" is ok.
Huh
P.S.: This is no FUD. Stop saying FUD to anything you don't like reading. Denial (refusing to accept reality or fact) is a psychological defense mechanism, a very primitive one indeed, but try to bring light to it, instead of being run by it. Market prices may be ruthless, so be careful. Buy AMPs, if you wish, but be careful and try to understand both risks (going up and going down).
legendary
Merit: 1001
I totaly agree with you and adding more with this drop of price because of btc.
Activity: 689
So now we have :
1/ A product to release in June. And we know how much a coin can rise before a huge release. The devs are proved to be more communicative lately, and they will furthermore release small elements, or alpha testers will surely let elements be known, what will increase sanely the mystery and curiosity.
3/ A new burn, coming at whatever moment now, that will reduce the total supply, mechanically increasing price. 
4/ A ridiculously low marketcap and a large period of accumulation for whales, with a target at least at All time High.

So prepare guys for a huge rise during 2 months !!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
good to see dev happening.  and yes price is "up".  except for allll those that bought at 33k-40k on last crowdsale! LOL! ouchhhh.

We all know it will go back there when everyone who needed to be shook has been. It owes me 20k after averaging down.
Activity: 689

Yes.

Thanks for your answer ! Excellent news !

Yes.

It's nice to know there is a secret boost waiting-just do it in a most ethical way-before 33k Wink

Yea, lol, but im afraid sons of bankers and lawyers cant do that with more ethical way than last time for you
Fud attempt failed.And you are now on big brother watch list lol.
Activity: 217

Yes.

It's nice to know there is a secret boost waiting-just do it in a most ethical way-before 33k Wink

Yea, lol, but im afraid sons of bankers and lawyers cant do that with more ethical way than last time for you

Yes.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
good to see dev happening.  and yes price is "up".  except for allll those that bought at 33k-40k on last crowdsale! LOL! ouchhhh.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Thanks, everyone. Your words are very encouraging.
Activity: 462
Imo AMP is of the same quality team and technology as any of the big coins like Lisk, Safe, Factom, Storj, etc.

They got a big bag of cash for development, so the current price for the tokens is just ridiculously low. People were just sheep's to sell this big, like the moment DAO smashed the ETH price.

Great analogy and I would agree. Thought I lost on this project. Invested a lot. But through all the FUD something told me to hodl and I did. Looks like it might pay off. Good luck Dor and keep going.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Imo AMP is of the same quality team and technology as any of the big coins like Lisk, Safe, Factom, Storj, etc.

They got a big bag of cash for development, so the current price for the tokens is just ridiculously low. People were just sheep's to sell this big, like the moment DAO smashed the ETH price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Yes.

It get's more exciting as the day goes by, keep up the good work Dor, we the investors in AMP are very very excited for the new events.
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Yes.

Jump to: