Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 142. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Still at the beginning but its very nice to see thats its not dead like most people expeceted after this RChain shit.
Hopefully the team brings us back to old hights and above Smiley
Good job so far.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Qrator is not a bad idea, we'll see what happens once it's delivered.
Your usage flow graphics are not good on the website, it hard to understand.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Great to see some real value coming out of Synereo. QRator looks to be innovative and the start of something big. Keep up the good work team!
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Getgems and Synereo, are the worst projects made in Isreal that I have seen.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I have already played with Qrator. It works!

I know a lot of people love to bash Synereo, but that sentiment is going to change quickly when the story of this release gets picked up by the various news sites and all that BTC rally money finds a new place to flow to. ( *not investment advice Cheesy* )

I don't know if you guys realize this but Qrator has the potential to generate serious income. Since it's based on curation and content discovery, at the start there won't be to much amplified content yet. Then when the news starts spreading that some people are getting a LOT of ( real ! ) Amps for their work, it could turn into a big thing that attracts a lot of new Synereo fans.

This really is Synereo's return to the scene, like a phoenix rising from the ashes. It's only the beginning, a proof of concept, and to show what they can do.

I'm excited about this and I'm glad I never gave up hope that Dor and his team can pull this off.

Activity: 356
And  Dor used to run a company with Get Gemz dev, you couldn't make this shit up.

If this isn't a huge red flag for anyone you'll deserve to lose all your money.

I never had a company with anyone from GetGems.

A few years ago, a few guys from the local community thought about setting up a cryptocurrency investment service. We never went through with it.

The website was up for a year.  One of those guys was from GetGems and from Israel maybe you know him.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I like this Qrator. This is original and a cool way crypto could be spreading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Release only in June? Wow  that will be soon. I hope Rchain will failed with their ICO. I won't invest any amount of AMP in their lie project....

But i don't understand. This application is aimed to promote content? And when people will go to the link they gained share of Amp. But if will be bots?
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

A few years ago, a few guys from the local community thought about setting up a cryptocurrency investment service. We never went through with it.

דור קונפורטי
מנכ"ל

מומחה לזיהוי וניתוח מגמות טכנולוגיות. חי את עולם הכלכלה הדיגיטלית כבר שלוש וחצי שנים ומנהל תיקי השקעות של מטבעות דיגטלים במשך כל תקופה זו. בעל תואר שני בנוירוביולוגיה מאוניברסיטת תל-אביב.

[email protected]

Dor Konforti
Director General

Expert in identifying and analyzing technological trends. Has lived the world of digital economy for three and a half years and manages portfolios of digital currencies throughout this period. MA in Neurobiology from Tel Aviv University.

[email protected]

Yes, that is the one-page website we put up.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
To the moon!

My ass!
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab

דור קונפורטי
מנכ"ל

מומחה לזיהוי וניתוח מגמות טכנולוגיות. חי את עולם הכלכלה הדיגיטלית כבר שלוש וחצי שנים ומנהל תיקי השקעות של מטבעות דיגטלים במשך כל תקופה זו. בעל תואר שני בנוירוביולוגיה מאוניברסיטת תל-אביב.

[email protected]

Dor Konforti
Director General

Expert in identifying and analyzing technological trends. Has lived the world of digital economy for three and a half years and manages portfolios of digital currencies throughout this period. MA in Neurobiology from Tel Aviv University.

[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Announcing Qrator: The First Liberated Attention Economy App

After successfully completing the first round of user tests, the Synereo team is proud to publicly announce Qrator.

Qrator allows users to monetize original content, get rewarded for sharing quality with others, and find the best content on the web.

awesome to see, wow!
nice work thus far.

aaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd price doesn't move lol.
Announcing Qrator: The First Liberated Attention Economy App

After successfully completing the first round of user tests, the Synereo team is proud to publicly announce Qrator.

Qrator allows users to monetize original content, get rewarded for sharing quality with others, and find the best content on the web.

And  Dor used to run a company with Get Gemz dev, you couldn't make this shit up.

Activity: 356

Can you talk about the matter?

Here's the link:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150919183010/http://www.uppbit.com/

Click to translate into English. It's a shitty crypto investment fund.

Daniel Peled is the name of the scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Ok, thanks. You removed my very last doubts that you are a deranged egomaniac little sociopath.
All I did was a friendly little hint that I don't think you are helping, but of course I can't do anything about it.
You make this project look like a pathetic joke, but keep on posting your stupid memes.

To all lurkers and newcomers: This fool has nothing to do with Synereo/AMP, pls ignore him just like the FUDsters.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Ok, thanks. You removed my very last doubts that you are a deranged egomaniac little sociopath.
All I did was a friendly little hint that I don't think you are helping, but of course I can't do anything about it.
You make this project look like a pathetic joke, but keep on posting your stupid memes.

To all lurkers and newcomers: This fool has nothing to do with Synereo/AMP, pls ignore him just like the FUDsters.

One of the few long time AMP supporters that hasn't dumped is a crazy sociopath posting stupid memes , just think about this  Wink

Haha exactly. Placing fency dream to people's eyes, 200% raise soon. so team can continue to pocket the money

heyyyyyyyy still waiiiiittttinnnngg!

come on you insider whale polo fucks, hurry up and moon this!

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

One of the few long time AMP supporters that hasn't dumped is a crazy sociopath posting stupid memes , just think about this  Wink

Haha exactly. Placing fency dream to people's eyes, 200% raise soon. so team can continue to pocket the money
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab

Jump to: