Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 140. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
AMP will reach 40k in few weeks

Yes for the team to raise a 3rd round campaign sale to scam more people ! They will use their chrome add in to share annoncement and advertise

We have no plans for a subsequent funding campaign.

Conversely, is there a plan to burn more coins ?

Yes.
Will you be officially announcing the amount and the dates?
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Yes for the team to raise a 3rd round campaign sale to scam more people ! They will use their chrome add in to share annoncement and advertise

Yes.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Holding my AMPs until I can use them with Qrator. Those who sell in the next 6 months will be regretting that one.

I think it will be useable withing the next 6 months. The dev team is moving increasingly fast, they are hard workers.

They have actually created a working prototype in just a few months. This shows you how serious they are about this project.

But somehow you still see stupid trolls here calling them a scam or something. Those people really need to get a life.

Stupid trolls? Calling a shot here just to make more money is immoral! Attracting naive people to buying AMPs is something I am not willing to do in order to make money (partially offset my losses, in this case). Sorry. But that's up to everyone's consciousness. It will make you no different from Dor, his friend Daniel (from GetGems) and DecentralizeEconomics.

But trolling in a thread and intentionally sabotaging it's progress, verbally. That is not immoral?

I am just sharing my opinions and enthusiasm. Or should I not have free speech either?

AMP is a great project, very unique in the crypto world, and it will be successful, whether you like it or not.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.

And also tell if this release of june will be closed or open beta, i mean available to everyone or to select users/testers of site

The Beta for Qrator will be released in June.

To a larger group of the public, yes.  Scale will be determined as we get closer.

June.... dang I hope I get to test now. Looks amazing guys!

I edited that response.  7 billion users might be too many!  Cheesy

I'm sure we'll be able to handle all requests on this thread when the time comes, for example.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

And also tell if this release of june will be closed or open beta, i mean available to everyone or to select users/testers of site

https://blog.synereo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/icon.png

To the public, yes.

June.... dang I hope I get to test now. Looks amazing guys!
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.

To a larger group of the public, yes.  Scale will be determined as we get closer.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Holding my AMPs until I can use them with Qrator. Those who sell in the next 6 months will be regretting that one.

hope so wtf
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

that was fud. we all know that

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

yeah,  but that is 4x from here- where do we sign up lol
Are you ruining out of fud ideas?Who would take part in 3rd round Cheesy .The only way is forward from here.
Activity: 219

yeah,  but that is 4x from here- where do we sign up lol
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Activity: 126
Activity: 219
also clear this doubt that devs had said that they will keep 200-300 million amps to give to synereo users for compensating the content creators etc. So will this mean so much inflation and dumping by the synereo users which will reduce the price to pennies Embarrassed Angry

Have some faith in our ability to properly use these AMPs to create value for all participants in the network.

give to Cesar what is Cesar's
and give to god what is god's
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
also clear this doubt that devs had said that they will keep 200-300 million amps to give to synereo users for compensating the content creators etc. So will this mean so much inflation and dumping by the synereo users which will reduce the price to pennies Embarrassed Angry

The team didnt want to compensate the 2nd round campaign sale for an issue THEY created. Now guess what ? Yes they will compensate content creators 🙃 Youpi! Invest more!

Have some faith in our ability to properly use these AMPs to create value for all participants in the network.
Someone please answer these important queries:

If i would want to amplify my owned content, i mean my websites, and other links of my digital products then would i need to first invest around 20-30 usd in amps?

please answer my query

The minimum amount of AMPs staked will be quite low, in the cents.
Activity: 393
Activity: 393
Someone please answer these important queries:

If i would want to amplify my owned content, i mean my websites, and other links of my digital products then would i need to first invest around 20-30 usd in amps?

please answer my query
Jump to: