Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 150. (Read 879197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Don't get caught again, folks! Last time we saw a big pump, they dumped on us through a crowdfund. Almost $6 million...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Wait so there are actually 949,291,062.75 coins total in existence but only 82,256,324 are publicly owned???
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
New post on the blog:
Bringing Decentralization to the Giants: A New Economy for UGC

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/20/epiphytian-decentralization-a-new-business-model-for-ugc-publishing/

"This way, platform operators such as Google, Facebook & Co. can continue doing their thing, while Synereo quietly builds a distributed Internet layer on top."

Will be great to see working software!

Just ignore these games and focus on what we're actually building.

I need highest quality software there is possible to develop.

Waiting my invite for testing alpha!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Don't get caught again, folks! Last time we saw a big pump, they dumped on us through a crowdfund. Almost $6 million...

Ha. 9 cents. Surely, we must be buying at the top right now.

At 10 cents, the overall valuation is around $95 million. OMG! I know Facebook is worth hundreds of billions, but a Google Chrome plugin be worth a tenth of a billion is really odd. Pure market manipulation.

And where is the community backing this project ? I dont see that either. There is only a handful.

It is difficult to back it when we are betrayed. I used to support it a lot, and even brought more people to invest on it during the crowdsale. I deeply regret it.

Now all that is left for me is shame.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

At 10 cents, the overall valuation is around $95 million. OMG! I know Facebook is worth hundreds of billions, but a Google Chrome plugin be worth a tenth of a billion is really odd. Pure market manipulation.

And where is the community backing this project ? I dont see that either. There is only a handful.

Activity: 181

Activity: 181

+45% Profit, not bad not bad, I told people that AMP was a  good investment.

Who is laughting now ? I wish I can see the faces of the trolls now who called AMP a scam coin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am a profit generator after all, no doubt about this Smiley

I'm up too, bought more AMPs at the 3-5 cent range. Won't be selling for a longgg time, it looks like.
Crypto is Life!
🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋 are making best of this
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Very funny jokes for AMP,, Cheesy Cheesy manipulating prices to soar after that they DUMP
many are fooled by this bad coin, so Please for Dev  troll dead coin  Wink Wink

Wow thanks for the arrows I never would have seen the gigantic green and red bars otherwise...
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Very funny jokes for AMP,, Cheesy Cheesy manipulating prices to soar after that they DUMP
many are fooled by this bad coin, so Please for Dev  troll dead coin  Wink Wink

Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
Week hands are shaking, shaking Cheesy I still have a dream that AMP dumps to 5 cents at-least. Would be awesome. If this is Pump and Dump than its great.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Small shakeout.  Cheesy
No this is just a pump and dump. It is fake pushing of the AMP price from a whale. I am waiting for the price to be true reflection of investors interest in the coin.
Activity: 356
Small shakeout.  Cheesy
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
The pump is over Smiley
Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Hello. I have some AMP coins saved on my bitcoin trezor. Could someone explain me please how to send those coins to Poloniex? Help would be really appreciated.

Thank you a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
first this coin was junk and now there is someone putting a 300btc poloniex buy wall on 10k satoshis. Who even puts that amount of money one Poloniex???
]
Lol crypto is crazy

it's called market maker/whale manipulation and it's what drive the prices of almost all altcoins.  they use bots loaded with btc and amp (or whatever alt) to trade as they see fit, be it on hype or fake news or bad news or even rumours.   hence the reasons for pump and dump, or even in some cases big sustained rises with slow decline, and polo is #1 for this kind of action.  they basically let whales have their way as they are the slut exchange of the altworld but hey they make money...and no regs, so they don't care.  ppl make money too (and lose as well)...so such is the zero-sum game of alts.   sure, some trades you see are manual, but most not when pump is on.
Activity: 457
Bancor
first this coin was junk and now there is someone putting a 300btc poloniex buy wall on 10k satoshis. Who even puts that amount of money one Poloniex???
]
Lol crypto is crazy
Jump to: