Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 148. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

It'll go down to the 3-5 cent range soon and then I'll just buy MORE! I'm actually considering focusing more on Synereo than Ethereum, I'll thank myself later. Also, it's not like people won't notice it anyway, it's in the top 50 on CoinMarketCap.

I dont think it will go lower than this, why it went up if it goes back down, it makes no sense. I think investors already anticipate a huge rally upcoming.

I am not selling, in fact I am thinking of buying more, but I am already heavily invested. We shall see, but I think a big rally is just around the corner.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I believe 30k is the next stop, small retracement here and there, but a new pump could happen pretty soon. The environment is very optimistic.

Please, elaborate more on why you believe so... Otherwise, this sounds just like a spam post.

I have wrote many posts about AMP, you should read my blog (signature link).

I don't think I need to repeat myself about the arguments that I have made months ago. I have always been positive on AMP since the time I bought it, and even before that I had an eye on AMP just waited for the best moment to buy in.

The alpha will probably come out anytime now, and that is why I believe 30k is the next step, perhaps even more if investors will be satisfied.

Maybe trolls need to take a break and recognize how hard the Synereo team has been working in the past 3 months, while the trolls do nothing but just spread fear and lies.

See his name, he just spread spam and wants noobs to buy his bags at 30k.

I don't think you get the picture. If Synereo comes out, in it's final form, it will be more like 0.01BTC/AMP

30k is a teaser if perhaps the  Alpha slowly starts to come out, but when the real thing comes out, only sky will be the limit.

Think of it like being the early days of Facebook. It could be worth tens of billions later!

It'll go down to the 3-5 cent range soon and then I'll just buy MORE! I'm actually considering focusing more on Synereo than Ethereum, I'll thank myself later. Also, it's not like people won't notice it anyway, it's in the top 50 on CoinMarketCap.

PROFITGENRATOR212 is Synereo(AMP) team member ..
Please don't listen his words or you all loose your Money ..
Don't invest in fucking Project .. SCAMALERT
No I am not a Synereo member. I am just a big investor. Of course I am optimistic about Synereo, otherwise why would I have invested in it?

And you are a shameful and pretty obvious troll, who is on my ignore list for a while now.  Cheesy

Actually, if you have listened to my words you would now have made +200% profits:
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/becoming-rich-ep-10-nice-profits-with-amp

He said a good deal

If people read my blogs, I have probably forecasted 4-5 big profit investments, including the last year monero rise and the recent dash rise.

I have probably helped people make 600-800% profits in the last 6 months if they decided to invest based on my opinions.

I am a good investor that is why I invested in AMP, I see big potential here.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
I invested in synereo last year before the crowd sale  Sad. Is this still a viable project?

Could someone answer a few questions without bias for the benefit of not only me but future investors  Smiley

Will there be any further crowd sale ? If so when?

The founders or developers seem to have split from what I have read, can someone confirm this?

What is the role of Craig sellers  the Omni founder? Is he a developer in the project?

What are the major plans for 2017 and projected deadline?

Thanks

No further sales are planned.

Yes, the acting CTO (1 of the founders) was removed last year.

Craig Sellars acts as a multi-sig key holder for the AMP treasury, assuring purposeful use.

The plans are here: http://www.synereo.com/learn-more/

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

No I am not a Synereo member. I am just a big investor. Of course I am optimistic about Synereo, otherwise why would I have invested in it?

And you are a shameful and pretty obvious troll, who is on my ignore list for a while now.  Cheesy

Actually, if you have listened to my words you would now have made +200% profits:
https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/becoming-rich-ep-10-nice-profits-with-amp

He said a good deal

Activity: 498

Interesting post, you are too extremely optimistic, namely over-optimistic, AMP will never and ever hit 0.01 btc, you live in Utopia, we can't disturb your dream.

I think you are the naive person who underestimates the demand for free speech.

If you haven't noticed, the giant social medias are all collaborating to introduce draconian cenrorship to the entire internet, meanwhile tyranny is escalating in Europe. This is the time to speak up, so free speech is critical to stop tyranny.

The demand for free speech is higher than ever. If Facebook continues their censorship policy, it will fade away in 5-10 years, and better projects will come along that will respect free speech.

Free speech has a huge demand nowadays. Synereo could be 1 of the new social medias of the future, blockchain based, free speech.

We are talking about potential hundreds of billions of dollars here, wait 5-10 years and we shall see what will happen to Synereo.

PROFITGENRATOR212.  is Synereo(AMP) team member ..
Don't invest in fucking Project .even at 3K.... SCAMALERT

Interesting post, you are too extremely optimistic, namely over-optimistic, AMP will never and ever hit 0.01 btc, you live in Utopia, we can't disturb your dream.

I think you are the naive person who underestimates the demand for free speech.

If you haven't noticed, the giant social medias are all collaborating to introduce draconian cenrorship to the entire internet, meanwhile tyranny is escalating in Europe. This is the time to speak up, so free speech is critical to stop tyranny.

The demand for free speech is higher than ever. If Facebook continues their censorship policy, it will fade away in 5-10 years, and better projects will come along that will respect free speech.

Free speech has a huge demand nowadays. Synereo could be 1 of the new social medias of the future, blockchain based, free speech.

We are talking about potential hundreds of billions of dollars here, wait 5-10 years and we shall see what will happen to Synereo.
Activity: 420
I invested in synereo last year before the crowd sale  Sad. Is this still a viable project?

Could someone answer a few questions without bias for the benefit of not only me but future investors  Smiley

Will there be any further crowd sale ? If so when?

The founders or developers seem to have split from what I have read, can someone confirm this?

What is the role of Craig sellers  the Omni founder? Is he a developer in the project?

What are the major plans for 2017 and projected deadline?

Thanks

Activity: 301
I believe 30k is the next stop, small retracement here and there, but a new pump could happen pretty soon. The environment is very optimistic.

Please, elaborate more on why you believe so... Otherwise, this sounds just like a spam post.

I don't think I need to repeat myself about the arguments that I have made months ago. I have always been positive on AMP since the time I bought it, and even before that I had an eye on AMP just waited for the best moment to buy in.

The alpha will probably come out anytime now, and that is why I believe 30k is the next step, perhaps even more if investors will be satisfied.

Maybe trolls need to take a break and recognize how hard the Synereo team has been working in the past 3 months, while the trolls do nothing but just spread fear and lies.

I don't think you get the picture. If Synereo comes out, in it's final form, it will be more like 0.01BTC/AMP

30k is a teaser if perhaps the  Alpha slowly starts to come out, but when the real thing comes out, only sky will be the limit.

Think of it like being the early days of Facebook. It could be worth tens of billions later!

Activity: 339
price going down everyday...
what happen ?

Hype is over now, you know, there is always dump after the hype. So don't buy until it goes back to 3k sat again.

Action-Reaction. Don't tell people when to buy or sell though, bad taste.
Activity: 247

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

maybe he is one of the ICO investors that bought in at 33sat per coin. It will be difficult to see the price go that high again especially if there is no new update or development coming from the team
Activity: 247
what happen ?

Hype is over now, you know, there is always dump after the hype. So don't buy until it goes back to 3k sat again.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Price is being dumped hard I see. As I said, there is no future in this project

🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋

You said that at 3k sat. This project is far from dead.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Price is being dumped hard I see. As I said, there is no future in this project

🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋🐋
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
what happen ?

More people selling than people buying. As usual! Stop trying to "understand" the reasons. It only misleads you! Don't get me wrong, but this advice will save you money and help you avoid misjudgements and common sense.

P.S.: this advice is useful for any investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Jump to: