Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 152. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I think most of the FUDders will one day be pissed that they missed out on this.

Hey Dor, so it says on Polo that there are 82,256,324 AMPs in circulation and the total AMP supply is 949,291,063. How will AMPs be put into circulation and what would be the average inflation rate per year, I guess is what I'm asking.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Hello, just wanted to know when and whether the high number of amps will be burned
I am asking this because it is a must to burn at least 75% of those amps to satisfy the investors and the community which supports this project Angry
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
NExt step 10k very nice Grin
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Just ignore these games and focus on what we're actually building.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
The value of crypto=the certain rich individuals keeping moving by walls along the FOMO. Good  for sheeple-bad for rational thinkers lol.AMP is the next Steem though.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
I think the FOMO going to be great if we can break 8k

it's still a long way to go reach the price in the last round of ICO at 30K-40K sats. it'll be more of a loss to those who bought in ICO, kept it for a while and then decided to dump when it bottomed at 4K - 5K sats..
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
New post on the blog:
Bringing Decentralization to the Giants: A New Economy for UGC

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/20/epiphytian-decentralization-a-new-business-model-for-ugc-publishing/

"This way, platform operators such as Google, Facebook & Co. can continue doing their thing, while Synereo quietly builds a distributed Internet layer on top."

good to hear and see.

train is prepping to leave the station!

now to summer and beyond best improve this price and tech delivery!
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
New post on the blog:
Bringing Decentralization to the Giants: A New Economy for UGC

https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/20/epiphytian-decentralization-a-new-business-model-for-ugc-publishing/

"This way, platform operators such as Google, Facebook & Co. can continue doing their thing, while Synereo quietly builds a distributed Internet layer on top."
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
After more than 2 years and all they've come up with is an alpha that is essentially a bookmark?  Roll Eyes

A bookmark and everyone go FOMO 😎👌

Whales will make best of it and make you guys buy at high price. Price will be back at 0.38 by the dump coming soon by the whales 😂
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
After more than 2 years and all they've come up with is an alpha that is essentially a bookmark?  Roll Eyes

I have mined this coin a few years ago as I remember Cheesy
legendary
looks like fomo-buying has already started, when I look at the volume.
funny how quickly markets change.
FUD is fading slowly away Cheesy
good times ahead of us.
you will only lose if you sell/sold too early.

yeah expecting the same like on steem
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
looks like fomo-buying has already started, when I look at the volume.
funny how quickly markets change.
FUD is fading slowly away Cheesy
good times ahead of us.
you will only lose if you sell/sold too early.
legendary
I think the FOMO going to be great if we can break 8k
Activity: 321
Still situation is the same as I described before. Repeated constant 10 btc buys strait from sell order. Well I would prefer some dumps as price became to expensive to accumulate.
iltl at least in the mid 10 thousa
the price will not go back anytime soon, look at those big buy walls. whales are pushing the price forward and it just started. Same happened with lisk.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
That's pretty close Diego.

Words matter, and a few need to be changed to give the right picture.  First, don't forget that this is the alpha, and it's purpose is to gather information, and test assumptions on behavior, incentives, etc.  It is not the final product, and is missing key parts until phase 2 and 3. (see the roadmap: synereo.com)  Even compared to itself, it is only in the 2nd of many iterations, so again, some features are not there yet, and will be entering use over the coming months.

It's not a layer on top of facebook, youtube, etc, the code sits on your computer, operating through your browser.  It does function like a layer, but the layer is on your screen, not the servers of FB or YouTube.

Yes, if you see interesting content, you can AMPlify it with our tokens, which will flow up to the sharers/creators.

We'll have a post laying this out in better detail very soon, which will explain the big picture of the attention economy principles we're using.

OK, thanks for clearing that out  Wink
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

The development phase is on continuous process. It doesn't matter how slowly you go as long as the project do not stop.
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
So those that know the answer on my question ...

There will be a layer on top of facebook, youtube, twitter, ... If I see content that is interesting then I notify this to the Synereo network. This will make other people aware that I found content that might be relevant. If they agree, then they will upvote me too so I get rewarded for bringing this to attention. If the creator of the content is also attached to the Synereo network then he will also be rewarded.

Am I right ? Is this how it will work ?

That's pretty close Diego.

Words matter, and a few need to be changed to give the right picture.  First, don't forget that this is the alpha, and it's purpose is to gather information, and test assumptions on behavior, incentives, etc.  It is not the final product, and is missing key parts until phase 2 and 3. (see the roadmap: synereo.com)  Even compared to itself, it is only in the 2nd of many iterations, so again, some features are not there yet, and will be entering use over the coming months.

It's not a layer on top of facebook, youtube, etc, the code sits on your computer, operating through your browser.  It does function like a layer, but the layer is on your screen, not the servers of FB or YouTube.

Yes, if you see interesting content, you can AMPlify it with our tokens, which will flow up to the sharers/creators.

We'll have a post laying this out in better detail very soon, which will explain the big picture of the attention economy principles we're using.

legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
So those that know the answer on my question ...

There will be a layer on top of facebook, youtube, twitter, ... If I see content that is interesting then I notify this to the Synereo network. This will make other people aware that I found content that might be relevant. If they agree, then they will upvote me too so I get rewarded for bringing this to attention. If the creator of the content is also attached to the Synereo network then he will also be rewarded.

Am I right ? Is this how it will work ?
Activity: 356
Whales toying with Amp today Grin Lets see how high they can push the FOMO. One more pull back and to the moon?

No pullbacks!
Jump to: