Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 163. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Money made by Synereo investors: -90% of whatever they invested

Yes this was my worst investment of all time.. I have just wrote it off but one day karma will bite his ass and he can imagine me laughing..

Well Dor and Greg scammed everyone.

They made SCAMMING GREAT AGAIN.

Well now I hope that their new alpha at-least work. Their first alpha which was presented in crowd-sale time was a total distaster and a joke. How did we all fall for it. I can't imagine Cheesy

We are the most stupidest community in the world.

I think we as crypto community are still learning and teaching our self. A young organism which grow in decentralized power. A decentralized world society which we can call a nation. A young nation an infant which is learning his lessons for future greatness.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Yes this was my worst investment of all time.. I have just wrote it off but one day karma will bite his ass and he can imagine me laughing..

Just shut up price already went up more than 21%, I think it's going back up now.

Stop spreading fear here, it's time for AMP to be great again!

legendary
Rchain conversion was originally supposed to start January 12

Last Web site information update was Feb. 8

Every date set for the conversion has passed

No new date for the conversion has been set

Rchain Slack is dead

Bitcointalk Rchain thread is dead

This is why we have all the Rchain shitposters in this thread. If they post in Rchain channels nobody will even read it !  

legendary

Does this mean that it's a good time to buy?

No it means that there is no one left in the sinking boat

That's right... Nobody buy AMPs.  Clear the order books.  Nothing to see here.  Everyone who is testing the Alpha and saying it is "the future" and "amazing" is probably lying.

Who are those "Everyone" ?👍🏻

Obviously, not you.
legendary

Interesting... This has been one of my best investments.  I'm up over 3000%.  The Alpha makes me believe I will see many more 1000% increases.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Hi, it's been a while since I last seen this thread. Any products up?  beta? alpha? RC? Cool
Activity: 154
Maybe somebody from this thread receive access on alpha version of social network? if so pls make some screenshots for us. I cann't wait anymore

go sign up for it. 

i signed up long time  ago. But didn't receive access to it, And because of that i asked for some screenshots Wink  I think Synereo will be one of the best project on blockchain. All people like social network and success of the project is 100% just need to deliver it and create good ecosystem. This drama with Rchain is just small problem for such big society and great devs.
Activity: 154
Maybe somebody from this thread receive access on alpha version of social network? if so pls make some screenshots for us. I cann't wait anymore
Activity: 356
Rchain conversion was originally supposed to start January 12

Last Web site information update was Feb. 8

Every date set for the conversion has passed

No new date for the conversion has been set

Rchain Slack is dead

Bitcointalk Rchain thread is dead

This is why we have all the Rchain shitposters in this thread. If they post in Rchain channels nobody will even read it !  

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I have read on Amp slack that it could be a reaction to recent amp Blog post. Also, a reaction to RCHAIN scam moving on.

How ever it is, its only a short term speculation Smiley

Please buy people, buy to the moon, that I could exit. You know that AMP is the future of yours. You will become a billionaire, just buy, buy, buy. Take some loans, don't be afraid, its guaranteed success Grin 

Synereo will be the best of the best. Facebook will die and vanish! Don't be afraid, sell your car and house, invest in to the future!

RChain crowdsale will help the price of AMP, Greg's fans can buy AMP to get RChain tokens, and with that buy pressure and support, the price of AMP will be pumped a lot. But after that, there will be a dump, because Greg needs to dump AMP for bitcoins, so trade wisely. Don't be trapped again.

Greg Meredith is organizing an ICO again, and buyable only in AMP? This guy never gives up. Dor already has exposed him as a scammer and he still has the nerve to sell his Rchain scam to a new set of future scammees.

Do not buy it. Rchain does not work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

Just shut up price already went up more than 21%, I think it's going back up now.

Stop spreading fear here, it's time for AMP to be great again!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If Greg was such a terrible coder and scammer as some of you are implying harshly, how does he get a seat with Vitalik Buterin in Rchain discussion?

anyone have a legitimate response to this?

Also, can I get an invite to slack?
Activity: 242

Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Poloniex is going to delist AMP. Bye bye scam coin
I heard on 13 march 2017.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
For reliable up to date information go to the Slack channel

https://synereonet.slack.com

from what i hear there is fuck all info there as well lmao
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

That's right... Nobody buy AMPs.  Clear the order books.  Nothing to see here.  Everyone who is testing the Alpha and saying it is "the future" and "amazing" is probably lying.

Who are those "Everyone" ?👍🏻
legendary

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Haha, yes, it probably is.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Jump to: