Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 164. (Read 879197 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Money made by Synereo investors: -90% of whatever they invested
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

---
And now this is what is happening with AMP I believe. The price went up +20% recently, and I don't think it's going to stop.
---

You might have missed where it when down by 80% recently

---
There was a communication problem, mostly because most people it took 2-3 months to get these news, and then everybody panicked and it reinforced eachothers panic. Add to that an entire gang of pump & dump shills who tried to manipulate the price down, and you can see why the price hit the 3000 satoshi mark.
---

You are wrong on this one. There were news and communication that were so excellent to point the finger to every team members who sucks and did not agree on each other philosophy of work and blabla
It was so excellent that people realise the extend of their own stupidity in investing and backing such project, now it is dead. This was not panic and nobody tried to manipulate the price! They invested for the project when on exchanger ppl could have more coins for their money and see how the team treats you after this!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
If Greg was such a terrible coder and scammer as some of you are implying harshly, how does he get a seat with Vitalik Buterin in Rchain discussion?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AMP tokens are worthless theyre just used for incentivizing

Long term AMPS may succeed, short term no
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

100% profit?! Is this a joke?

It has to increase at least 10 times just to get people out of the red!

6000-7000 is crap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I have read on Amp slack that it could be a reaction to recent amp Blog post. Also, a reaction to RCHAIN scam moving on.

How ever it is, its only a short term speculation Smiley

Please buy people, buy to the moon, that I could exit. You know that AMP is the future of yours. You will become a billionaire, just buy, buy, buy. Take some loans, don't be afraid, its guaranteed success Grin 

Synereo will be the best of the best. Facebook will die and vanish! Don't be afraid, sell your car and house, invest in to the future!

RChain crowdsale will help the price of AMP, Greg's fans can buy AMP to get RChain tokens, and with that buy pressure and support, the price of AMP will be pumped a lot. But after that, there will be a dump, because Greg needs to dump AMP for bitcoins, so trade wisely. Don't be trapped again.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
I have read on Amp slack that it could be a reaction to recent amp Blog post. Also, a reaction to RCHAIN scam moving on.

How ever it is, its only a short term speculation Smiley

Please buy people, buy to the moon, that I could exit. You know that AMP is the future of yours. You will become a billionaire, just buy, buy, buy. Take some loans, don't be afraid, its guaranteed success Grin  

Synereo will be the best of the best. Facebook will die and vanish! Don't be afraid, sell your car and house, invest in to the future!

Disclaimer: its not a financial advice. Any investment is your own risk and responsibility!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
good gooood...life!

fuck Rchain.

AMP MEWN
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
The accumulation is stronger? something going on?  Cool

RChain redemption about to begin. 

I do not think Synereo will use Rchain anymore. I speculate that Dor and the development team will use another platform. Their technology stack could be quite beneficial to Ethereum or Ethereum classic. If they go with Ethereum, the better for them and the benefits can go both ways.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
The accumulation is stronger? something going on?  Cool

yep,  software user feedback

The cognitive dissonance is real.  Grin

Price pumped as it was announced in RCHAIN public hangout, not some publicised software feedback.

You're an idiot.  NOBODY is giving Greg, the RChain jackass, any money... Not AMP holders, Not Any VC or Angel, Not the Chicoms... NOBODY!

The Synereo Alpha testing is ramping up, and more and more users are getting in line to test it.

Once it is released, the AMP price is going to skyrocket.
Activity: 356

yep,  software user feedback

The cognitive dissonance is real.  Grin

Price pumped as it was announced in RCHAIN public hangout, not some publicised software feedback.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Something good is cooking, I smell profits!  Cheesy

Activity: 356

RChain redemption about to begin. 
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
showing some life on polo.. hold your amp strong Cheesy

AMP SURGE!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
showing some life on polo.. hold your amp strong Cheesy
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.

Fighting for your Attention – How publishing got where it is, and how we plan to change it

In the last two decades, the world of publishing and distribution has obviously changed dramatically, albeit not in the way we imagined or hoped. Labels collapsed, News and Media outlets struggle to survive, and very little is left of what once seemed as the unshakable pillars of the media industry only a few years ago. But the oligopolic entertainment market, characterizing the 20th century, was not replaced, as we hoped, by a free exchange of ideas and creative work, in which artists and fans thrive, but consumed by a few, even bigger behemoths, feeding off of the decomposing corpse of a dying industry.

- continue reading >> https://blog.synereo.com/2017/03/08/fighting-for-your-attention-how-publishing-got-where-it-is-and-how-we-plan-to-change-it/

Summary of the latest:  https://techannouncer.com/interview-synereoomni-tokens-constitute-fuel-synereos-attention-economy-model/

The new alpha testing continues, gathering feedback and suggestions.

Smiley
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.

To get reliable information you must go to the website or the announcements section of the Slack channel

https://synereonet.slack.com/messages/announcements/

I think there will be some additional announcement within 2 weeks

How to get an invite there? I cant make an account there without invitation.

http://joinslack.synereo.com/
Jump to: