Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 165. (Read 879197 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

There won't be any alpha, you remember last alpha hype in last year? They pumped the price to 30k-40k, and they had 2nd ICO, and the result you see, they didn't release the alpha, it is 7 months already, no alpha, only money being scammed here.

Stop spreading lies. This was the original alpha:

https://github.com/synereo/synereo

You can download it and test it youself. Now the new alpha i think will probably come out within Q2 of this year, if everything goes well.

It will have to be totally redesigned and moved away from RCHAIN, but I think they are capable of that. They are a very talented team of enthusiasts.

To get reliable information you must go to the website or the announcements section of the Slack channel

https://synereonet.slack.com/messages/announcements/

I think there will be some additional announcement within 2 weeks

How to get an invite there? I cant make an account there without invitation.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
Why did the price drop x10 times since August ?

Will drop more, to 4 cents Smiley

I said weeks back that it will be 4 cents per 1 amp. Now we will see 2.5 cent per amp as bottom. Smiley

What a fucking retard.

I just stated a FACT  and if you can't comprehend this you my friend are a little potato face.

When there are no news its natural behavior of free market. Price will drop below 3 cents per AMP and it is a FACT>

Of course it is hard for you cheer leader girls to stay intelligent as your investment gets worthless everyday as speculators speculate.

Facts are facts Smiley

3 cents soon Cheesy prophesy of ooom.

https://github.com/AkashaProject/Alpha/releases

Nice try, but Ethereum is crap.

Nice try, but Ethereum has 1,6 billion marketcap and is second to bitcoin Grin AMP 3 cents, you will see!
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
This price is a joke.. I'm buying.. Cheesy
Compared to what Synereo has developed yet, AMP is hugely overvalued. It should be lower than Trumpcoin.

Yes, with the project having nothing but promises the price of AMP should be lower. If it goes 10x lower then I might thnk of investing in this. Besides the roadmap what else are they working on? What is the technology that replaced Rchain and Special K in their stack? Can it be seen in their Github?

Your answer to rchain and special k replacement is none
They are targeting and their goal is only on social media
Where are the whales ? I think they even left ! I dont see profitgenerator user anymore. Shout out if you are still here and believe in this project.
People holding amp are sentimental and knows if they sell, this will mean quit a losing money
Amp bubble, paradise for delusional people thinking that there is good project improvement. Since when is alpha being tested ?

There won't be any alpha, you remember last alpha hype in last year? They pumped the price to 30k-40k, and they had 2nd ICO, and the result you see, they didn't release the alpha, it is 7 months already, no alpha, only money being scammed here.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Compared to what Synereo has developed yet, AMP is hugely overvalued. It should be lower than Trumpcoin.

Yes, with the project having nothing but promises the price of AMP should be lower. If it goes 10x lower then I might thnk of investing in this. Besides the roadmap what else are they working on? What is the technology that replaced Rchain and Special K in their stack? Can it be seen in their Github?

Where are the whales ? I think they even left ! I dont see profitgenerator user anymore. Shout out if you are still here and believe in this project.
People holding amp are sentimental and knows if they sell, this will mean quit a losing money
Amp bubble, paradise for delusional people thinking that there is good project improvement. Since when is alpha being tested ?

That is impossible. There should be something to replace its Rchain technology. If Dor wants a shortcut, why not build Synereo on an existing platform like Ethereum classic? There are good developers there who they can collaborate with.

I am not sure about its history but was Synereo originally planned to be built on Ethereum technology?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

I said weeks back that it will be 4 cents per 1 amp. Now we will see 2.5 cent per amp as bottom. Smiley

What a fucking retard.

I just stated a FACT  and if you can't comprehend this you my friend are a little potato face.

When there are no news its natural behavior of free market. Price will drop below 3 cents per AMP and it is a FACT>

Of course it is hard for you cheer leader girls to stay intelligent as your investment gets worthless everyday as speculators speculate.

Facts are facts Smiley

Nice try, but Ethereum is crap.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

We had to put down a communist insurrection.  The Alpha is in testing, and there will be an announcement soon.

Hahaha that comment made my day.

You know it's irritating that everyone here is complaining about losing money due to a bear market. Yet nobody is helping the project to become successful with this attitude.

The project is not dead, Dor and his team are actively working on it, they just need community support and optimistic community.

It has been scientifically proven that price movements correlate with the mood of the investors. So if everyone here is whining and trashing AMP, that won't help them recover their losses.

So everyone just become optimistic, and then the price will go up. That is the secret!

LMAO now that is some funny shit
when will synereo release a product?

I believe around Q2 of this year,  they are working very hard on it. But only patience from investors will make results here.

Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.

What a fucking retard.

Facts are facts Smiley

Activity: 189
The future will be Digital
when will synereo release a product?
Imo, you will see Synereo AMP become one of the most successful crypto projects ever.

You can't be serious.  Are you serious?  It must be opposite day.

Synereo is not even out yet, yet everyone is burying it already.

WTF is wrong with you people? Have a few more weeks of patience, and see for yourself how great AMP will become after that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Imo, you will see Synereo AMP become one of the most successful crypto projects ever.

You can't be serious.  Are you serious?  It must be opposite day.
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
whres the burned address?

It was posted but I'd appreciate it of they post it on the OP. WE NEED to remember though, they been paid and don't give a shit.

We had to put down a communist insurrection.  The Alpha is in testing, and there will be an announcement soon.

Hahaha that comment made my day.

You know it's irritating that everyone here is complaining about losing money due to a bear market. Yet nobody is helping the project to become successful with this attitude.

The project is not dead, Dor and his team are actively working on it, they just need community support and optimistic community.

It has been scientifically proven that price movements correlate with the mood of the investors. So if everyone here is whining and trashing AMP, that won't help them recover their losses.

So everyone just become optimistic, and then the price will go up. That is the secret!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
whres the burned address?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
so much blood in the streets

I don't think anybody would consider this a hyped up coin right now Smiley

I see drifting sideways at the bottom and optimism long term. 

AMPs are an absolute steal at this price.

that's what all you fucktards were saying when the crowdsale was on too.
where the hell did all the marketing and promo push go since then!? lol
fail

i still believe in this project but my confidence level is WAY fucking down re. wtf direction and results are coming and when.

Believe a scammer? No, we have given them money, energy, everything, but what did dor offer us? Losses, curses, and mock us behind the scene.

The only thing that kept this project together was Dor's management skills and leadership ability.  Nobody ever cursed or mocked the supporters of this project.  The big whales are staying in AMPs and believe in Synereo because of their confidence in the management, the team, and the vision behind the product.  Imo, you will see Synereo AMP become one of the most successful crypto projects ever.
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Given the very low quality content on this thread, I encourage any interested party to first carefully read the web site and and then go to the Slack channel to ask questions.

Generally, forum is the best place to communicate with general members, Slack is an instant chatting tool, so we can do that more live chatting there. Don't blame people post low quality content, Dor done the damage, why people can't blame him?

No actually it really is all crap in here.  The website and official announcements in the Slack is where the real info is.

It still would be nice if the important stuff could be pasted in here. I understand the frustration with this forum, but no info does not make it better.

Its not being pasted in here.

I see. Will have to check the Slack I guess. Thanks god I don't have to do that for every coin in my bag.
Activity: 291

fail

i still believe in this project but my confidence level is WAY fucking down re. wtf direction and results are coming and when.

Believe a scammer? No, we have given them money, energy, everything, but what did dor offer us? Losses, curses, and mock us behind the scene.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

fail

legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Given the very low quality content on this thread, I encourage any interested party to first carefully read the web site and and then go to the Slack channel to ask questions.

Generally, forum is the best place to communicate with general members, Slack is an instant chatting tool, so we can do that more live chatting there. Don't blame people post low quality content, Dor done the damage, why people can't blame him?

No actually it really is all crap in here.  The website and official announcements in the Slack is where the real info is.

It still would be nice if the important stuff could be pasted in here. I understand the frustration with this forum, but no info does not make it better.
Jump to: