Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 171. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Scam project. Was obvious from the beginning.

For Kondorty from Israel scammed you all.

All this project had was a huge whitepaper with useless math that nobody reads nor understands.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Questions about the budget, spending, etc..

This was put out last year as a projection, and nothing has changed so far.

Everything is progressing smoothly with Synereo.

A percentage of what?

ICO raised $4.7M in BTC then BTC doubled, so no idea if Dor sold BTC for $9M and pocketed half or sold for $4.7 or still has BTC. Why isn't this transparent?  Seems important for this kind of project.  Or maybe he doesn't feel accountable to investors.
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
Questions about the budget, spending, etc..

This was put out last year as a projection, and nothing has changed so far.

Everything is progressing smoothly with Synereo.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
400-500% would be nice Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I am still holding, and will hold AMP for at least 6 months. I expect 400-500% profit easily withint the next 6 months.  Smiley

For sure.  This one is easy.

IT BETTER!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I am still holding, and will hold AMP for at least 6 months. I expect 400-500% profit easily withint the next 6 months.  Smiley

For sure.  This one is easy.
Alpha is here! This is amazing.... and finally! Lets go Synereo. How can I test?

It must be really bad or you must be really broke not to buy the market.

Yeah something not right here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
My speculative timeline , as if the roadmap had time estimates on it ............

Right now the alpha is only a potential concept. No point staking any dates to it.

Not true , coding is happening right now

MESSAGE('Hello World')

running code right now and actively developing right now

How would you know? Noob.

Select people are testing the Alpha right now.
Activity: 339
Alpha is here! This is amazing.... and finally! Lets go Synereo. How can I test?

It must be really bad or you must be really broke not to buy the market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
My speculative timeline , as if the roadmap had time estimates on it ............

Right now the alpha is only a potential concept. No point staking any dates to it.

MESSAGE('Hello World')

I used to trust Synereo. They seemed to be true. But everything changed right after they got huge money in their possession.

MESSAGE('Hello World')

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

MESSAGE('Hello World')
Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This project burns almost 200k cash a month. Yes, it does.

Dor costs 10k every month (it looks like delivering nothing and promising nothing is very valuable), as well as some other employees. There are outsourced services, etc. This project will not make it to 2019 at this rate. Are they going to crowdfund again? No, they aren't.

Take your own conclusions.

We spend less than a quarter of that monthly. My salary is less than half.

Good to hear. I was based on a spreadsheet you disclosed here in the past. It said 10k monthly and 120k annually (which is consistent to a 12 months year)

It used to be ~10k in NIS, where 1 USD = 3.8 NIS.

Why don't you update us on the status of ICO funds?

They are being spent as per the roadmap on our homepage.

Unreassuringly vague and does nothing to counter claims that ICO was a scam.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Dor costs 10k every month (it looks like delivering nothing and promising nothing is very valuable), as well as some other employees. There are outsourced services, etc. This project will not make it to 2019 at this rate. Are they going to crowdfund again? No, they aren't.

Good to hear. I was based on a spreadsheet you disclosed here in the past. It said 10k monthly and 120k annually (which is consistent to a 12 months year)

Roadmap without dates (Just to precise)
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Legendary.

Because then you can't hide and underhand shit can you?

Jump to: