Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 168. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
AMP has no future, you have admit it now, after the fiasco, it is many months since you fired Greg, the new roadmap and updates are not working any more, only a few are fools, less than 10 people trust AMP any more.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Poloniex is going to delist AMP. Bye bye scam coin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Amp is already going up on Poloniex.

It hit all time low the last couple of days so it can only go higher than this in my opinion.

I think now is the time to buy more than anything. If AMP reaches 100,000 satoshi by the end of the year, a lot of people could become rich over it.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_amp

How do you expect everyone to believe it will climb back up to 100k satoshis after what happened with Dor and Greg?

The new roadmap is 1000x better than the previous one with Greg.  If you can't see that, you need to log off Bitcointalk.

I am sorry but I respectfully disagree if you mean this road map http://www.synereo.com/learn-more/

It looks like it was made in a hurry to please the holders of AMP and to not dump their coins. But as we have seen it did not work. There are no dates which is a wise move by them because they do not want to make, what is left of the community, become impatient.

I'm not someone that believe in this fancy roadmap of a thing, if they can't work out the first roadmap what makes you thing the roadmap is workable.
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Man it is taking so long when will the beta end ? When will I actually be able to monopolize my web content ? I do not understand.
All I see is that this is so far just a cryptocurrency chich is fine but where is the new developements ? I mean what is going on  ? I looked at the site and it was cool but it doesn't have any indication of where the project is heading. Unless I am blind which is possible xP
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
This price is a joke.. I'm buying.. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Amp is already going up on Poloniex.

It hit all time low the last couple of days so it can only go higher than this in my opinion.

I think now is the time to buy more than anything. If AMP reaches 100,000 satoshi by the end of the year, a lot of people could become rich over it.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_amp

How do you expect everyone to believe it will climb back up to 100k satoshis after what happened with Dor and Greg?

The new roadmap is 1000x better than the previous one with Greg.  If you can't see that, you need to log off Bitcointalk.

I am sorry but I respectfully disagree if you mean this road map http://www.synereo.com/learn-more/

It looks like it was made in a hurry to please the holders of AMP and to not dump their coins. But as we have seen it did not work. There are no dates which is a wise move by them because they do not want to make, what is left of the community, become impatient.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
Why is the premine still there ? why isn't the crew burning the  867.034.676 AMP premine

No way they would ever collect hundred k's or millions in new funding's after the last crowdfunding debacle.
People will stay miles away from possible new crowd-sale events , no one will buy it.

If they really care about crowdsale buyers they will burn the existing premine immediately
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
synereo AMP you have LOTS of work ahead of you  Lips sealed Angry

the fact you're down x10 fucking sucks but man you have so much potential, get on it and show us what you can do (ideally don't take another 10 months, fuck) lol.

It takes a lot of balls to make a good investment in a volatile situation, but money doesnt grow on trees.

You can only make a lot of money if you take risks. Nobody has ever became rich by doing nothing.

yes we know this...hence being in the crypto scene.  the fact is there is more at play behind the scenes re. the price action on this, esp POST crowdsale with the dumps.  it's obvious.  now every coin (ALMOST every coin) has this....this one just stunk bad.  i'm thinking amp/synereo is still on track to something great but the fact is there is a very long shadow and now bagholders in it.  so you not only have to win them back (to hold) during your next run up.......but prove this coin can sustain a new floor price and hold current investors in addition to gaining new ones.  those "new ones" will NOT WANT TO BE FUCKING BURNED like the current buyers at 33-45k (or even fucking 12-30k range lol)
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
Why did the price drop x10 times since August ?

Will drop more, to 4 cents Smiley

I said weeks back that it will be 4 cents per 1 amp. Now we will see 2.5 cent per amp as bottom. Smiley

What a fucking retard.

I just stated a FACT  and if you can't comprehend this you my friend are a little potato face.

When there are no news its natural behavior of free market. Price will drop below 3 cents per AMP and it is a FACT>

Of course it is hard for you cheer leader girls to stay intelligent as your investment gets worthless everyday as speculators speculate.

Facts are facts Smiley

legendary

the fact you're down x10 fucking sucks but man you have so much potential, get on it and show us what you can do (ideally don't take another 10 months, fuck) lol.

It takes a lot of balls to make a good investment in a volatile situation, but money doesnt grow on trees.

You can only make a lot of money if you take risks. Nobody has ever became rich by doing nothing.

Words of wisdom.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
ANY TIME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  Angry Embarrassed
legendary
Stop being stupid.

The price keeps crashing and hitting new lows,  but you keep shilling like it will hit the moon in any moment.

You are probably big in the red numbers.

Every low is the precursor to another high and every high is the precursor to another low.  There are no "pump and dump" games.  There are only buyers and sellers attempting to find an equilibrium around the perceived intrinsic value.

I love what you said here, I'm gonna steal that.

Thanks.  Old trader adages.  It was taught to me, and now, it has been taught to you.
Activity: 181
Stop being stupid.

The price keeps crashing and hitting new lows,  but you keep shilling like it will hit the moon in any moment.

You are probably big in the red numbers.

Every low is the precursor to another high and every high is the precursor to another low.  There are no "pump and dump" games.  There are only buyers and sellers attempting to find an equilibrium around the perceived intrinsic value.

I love what you said here, I'm gonna steal that.
Activity: 356

I said weeks back that it will be 4 cents per 1 amp. Now we will see 2.5 cent per amp as bottom. Smiley

What a fucking retard.
Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.

Activity: 241
looks good will mine

I'd say dont fall for the trap. I bought in at 32k satoshis for $5000 worth of AMPS and got out with $1000, -$4000 loss.

You was fooled during the second ICO right? Fortunately you dumped this useless coins for 20% price, about 6k sat, but now, lol, it is 4k sat, if you hold it now, it is only 600 usd.
Jump to: