Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 172. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
This project burns almost 200k cash a month. Yes, it does.

Dor costs 10k every month (it looks like delivering nothing and promising nothing is very valuable), as well as some other employees. There are outsourced services, etc. This project will not make it to 2019 at this rate. Are they going to crowdfund again? No, they aren't.

Take your own conclusions.

We spend less than a quarter of that monthly. My salary is less than half.

Good to hear. I was based on a spreadsheet you disclosed here in the past. It said 10k monthly and 120k annually (which is consistent to a 12 months year)

It used to be ~10k in NIS, where 1 USD = 3.8 NIS.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Dor costs 10k every month (it looks like delivering nothing and promising nothing is very valuable), as well as some other employees. There are outsourced services, etc. This project will not make it to 2019 at this rate. Are they going to crowdfund again? No, they aren't.

Good to hear. I was based on a spreadsheet you disclosed here in the past. It said 10k monthly and 120k annually (which is consistent to a 12 months year)
Is there any ETA on public alpha?

According to the team as of a few minutes ago, the Alpha is currently being tested.  I'm expecting a release in a few weeks.

would be better that we, investors, have some update about the project

Let me save Dor's time and say what he has already said: there is no expected time for launching anything. Update: it is still the same. Keep waiting.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

The slack channel is updated more frequently than this thread.

It would be nice if some slack users updated the thread with the more frequent updates on slack.
As you are like the biggest cheerleader ever seen, maybe you could do it?
Not everyone has time to follow numerous slack channels and the like.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
What is the Alpha? How can there be an alpha when RCHAIN is now separate project and last update Dor said they don'e know what blockchain they will use?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

According to the team as of a few minutes ago, the Alpha is currently being tested.  I'm expecting a release in a few weeks.

You are expecting a release in the following weeks. You shouldn't. Dor doesn't expect anything and said we shouldn't expect anything. We can only hope.

You don't know what you are talking about.  I'm good friends with Dor.  Dor not only expects, but demands results out of his team.  There is no "hope" involved here.  The Alpha is currently being tested.  The Alpha will be released soon.  The Alpha has a lot of potential imo.

The slack channel is updated more frequently than this thread.
legendary
Merit: 1011

You are expecting a release in the following weeks. You shouldn't. Dor doesn't expect anything and said we shouldn't expect anything. We can only hope.

Activity: 89
Merit: 2
down  coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do not lose heart and do not be astonished at present ..because ups and downs are part of it and not comining from anywhere else.
legendary

legendary
U dont really wanna know the answer, do u? Grab golem and put it at thrice as higher rate than ur buying price is, log out from ur account and sit tight or u can stroke ur genitalia or whatever. In two months, sign in to that account and check ur btc balance. Golem.

Golem has a high marketcap already , i don't think it will go much higher.

Golem just got started a few months back. There is still room to grow for it. AMP also started low in marketcap, then it reached like 25 million USD and then look where it is now.

You guys are crazy, compare legit Golem with scam AMP? No, AMP is a proven scam project, ignore this coin, Poloniex will delist it soon.

Yes.  They will delist and replace with RCHAIN.

AMP is NOT going to be delisted you retard.  GET OUT OF HERE!
Activity: 356
U dont really wanna know the answer, do u? Grab golem and put it at thrice as higher rate than ur buying price is, log out from ur account and sit tight or u can stroke ur genitalia or whatever. In two months, sign in to that account and check ur btc balance. Golem.

Golem just got started a few months back. There is still room to grow for it. AMP also started low in marketcap, then it reached like 25 million USD and then look where it is now.

You guys are crazy, compare legit Golem with scam AMP? No, AMP is a proven scam project, ignore this coin, Poloniex will delist it soon.

Yes.  They will delist and replace with RCHAIN.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Dear AMP community we are accepting AMP on our Forex trading platform with 100% bonus on initial deposits

https://muex.io/Forex
Activity: 246

Activity: 339
Tons of people shilling, tons of people fudding with not much substance all around.  So I might as well add my 2 cents into the mix.  From what I see it's not looking good so the only bets I want to take are on when, not if, it's delisted from Polo.
Delisted because of small volume?

Delisted from polo because it is scammy probably.
Activity: 473

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Tons of people shilling, tons of people fudding with not much substance all around.  So I might as well add my 2 cents into the mix.  From what I see it's not looking good so the only bets I want to take are on when, not if, it's delisted from Polo.
Delisted because of small volume?

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Jump to: