Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 202. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
Activity: 181
Popcorn time again!  Grin

Meanwhile... I'll just keep churning while the circus show is still going.

While saying this, he secretly panic-buys AMPS because he thinks that AMP supporters might be on to something here.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Popcorn time again!  Grin

Meanwhile... I'll just keep churning while the circus show is still going.
This thread has turned to something else, FUDsters have taken over or it is either RChain or AMP team trying to ridicule eachothers project, it is a shame this end up like this. The ICO objectives have been defeated and the investors are the ones made to suffer significantly for the loss

Well what do you expect. Someone dumps amp everyday. If Synereo will mismanage to show its real potential we will all see what real dumping looks like.

BTC is rising the great DUMPS have began. Brace your self.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
T- 5 days till the...

MeGa PUMP!!

Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Yep, edited for you. Who are these newbie accounts trying to spread FUD. Just ignore all of them.

A mega pump will probably come on the 20th when the announcement will be made:

https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/becoming-rich-ep-3-my-terrible-sin

I have bought more AMP now, my fingers are really itching at the BUY button now, I just can't contol myself  Grin Cheesy

I must make 1 million $ from this mega trade Cheesy

Sky is the limit.

A quick forecast shows that in the next 100 days we could almost hit the 1 BTC price mark

It may not be a very accurate forecast, but it is based on the hypothesis of a polynomial trend.

That would be a 2,300,000% profit.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
T- 5 days till the...

MeGa PUMP!!

Yep, edited for you. Who are these newbie accounts trying to spread FUD. Just ignore all of them.

I have bought more AMP now, my fingers are really itching at the BUY button now, I just can't contol myself  Grin Cheesy

Sky is the limit.

A quick forecast shows that in the next 100 days we could almost hit the 1 BTC price mark

It may not be a very accurate forecast, but it is based on the hypothesis of a polynomial trend.

LMAO

wow bruh, such technical much ANALysis.

gtfo.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

But here is the bottom like. The supply of AMP is largely similar to ETH, and to my understanding AMP had many coins burned so it's even better.

What would it take for AMP to reach 1 billion market cap like ETH did? Probably not much. AMP can do alot of similar things like ETH, plus it has the social factor, which is very valuable in the internet age.

I believe AMP can easily reach 1 billion market cap, or possibly more, but let's just say 1 bn for now.

Which would mean a 232x price increase. So if somebody would invest 10 BTC, they would technically have in this case  2320 BTC at the end, which at 1000$ BTC price would be 2.3 million $ wealth.

So I really believe AMP can make all of us here MILLIONAIRES!

ETH supply is similer to AMP? You're an idiot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
T- 5 days till the...

MeGa DuMp!!

You just like to FUD.

Cant stop the AMP.

Remember that!

I SPEAK THE TRUTH!
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
T- 5 days till the...

MeGa DuMp!!

You just like to FUD.

Cant stop the AMP.

Remember that!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Could you please provide your equation, so that we can try to achieve the same results? Thanks!

It's not the best forecasting tool, so I just put it out for illustration purposes.

It's a 15th order polynomial trend extrapolated.

I can do a much more accurate forecast, I will do one tomorrow.

But here is the bottom like. The supply of AMP is largely similar to ETH, and to my understanding AMP had many coins burned so it's even better.

What would it take for AMP to reach 1 billion market cap like ETH did? Probably not much. AMP can do alot of similar things like ETH, plus it has the social factor, which is very valuable in the internet age.

I believe AMP can easily reach 1 billion market cap, or possibly more, but let's just say 1 bn for now.

Which would mean a 232x price increase. So if somebody would invest 10 BTC, they would technically have in this case  2320 BTC at the end, which at 1000$ BTC price would be 2.3 million $ wealth.

So I really believe AMP can make all of us here MILLIONAIRES!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Could you please provide your equation, so that we can try to achieve the same results? Thanks!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
T- 5 days till the...

MeGa PUMP!!

Sky is the limit.

Activity: 193
A lot of blood in here - Note to self BUY MORE AMPS  Shocked Wink Grin
somebody says the core developper has left the team ,is that true?

That is correct.
Activity: 123
somebody says the core developper has left the team ,is that true?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
The Soaps has turn into a circus with no ring leader.  Roll Eyes
kidding.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
The Soaps has turn into a circus with no ring leader.  Roll Eyes
This thread has turned to something else, FUDsters have taken over or it is either RChain or AMP team trying to ridicule eachothers project, it is a shame this end up like this. The ICO objectives have been defeated and the investors are the ones made to suffer significantly for the loss

Well what do you expect. Someone dumps amp everyday. If Synereo will mismanage to show its real potential we will all see what real dumping looks like.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Jump to: