Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 199. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I think now free market is very organic. There are no crowdsale ahead so its natural without manipulative pumps or other suspicious activity to increase acceptance of crowdsale price.  

Markets cant be organic as long as combined altcoin marketcap constitutes less than 10 percent of btc cap. The nature of a pump is that it comes accidentally, out of nowhere, and can vanish far faster than u think.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 220

You can try to buy at Changelly:

https://changelly.com

The fees are pretty low, and it's quick, you only need to provide an e-mail.No extra info needed.

Yes the wallet is omniwallet, make sure it starts with HTTPS, so that it's the genuine website.

thanx man!!!

i have sucesfullly buyed 2.5 BTC now not 1.5BTC, i hope now price goes up MUCH!

buy buy buy buy buy buy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

wow the cochrane equation coming to AMP! Warp speed soon !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zefram_Cochrane  Smiley

I chose to believe in your prediction good sir and just bought extra.
We will boldly go where no man has gone before !
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I dont think these methods were developed for analyzing cryptocurrencies. lol. Anywho. Recent big buy orders don't lie.

They can be used for anything, if you have data that exhibits autocorrelation, which nearly every data does that is not random.

My model also has a Theil U of ~0.68, which indicates that my model is 32% better than random guessing, so it does predict the future more accurately than a random guess.
Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
I am so excited I can't wait to see their improvement on next-gen social experience alpha. I feel like child waiting for Christmas.

Well with your current rank and their expected timeline you may very well be a kid waiting for Christmas 2017. Cheesy

Yup I'm a little and very excited kid   Cheesy I have read that amp will be available for use in alpha.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I dont think these methods were developed for analyzing cryptocurrencies. lol. Anywho. Recent big buy orders don't lie.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

It may not be a very accurate forecast, but it is based on the hypothesis of a polynomial trend.

That would be a 2,300,000% profit.

Alright here is the scientific forecast that I have promised. I have extensive quantitative analysis knowledge, been doing this for 10+ years.

SCIENTIFIC FORECASTING AMP

1) I took the historical data from Poloniex of AMP/BTC, daily close prices
2) I have applied regression analysis on the historical data, and I have forecasted the next 60 days
3) Here are the results.

Model: Cochrane-Orcutt with 100 lag parameters, with constant

Method of calculation based on this book:
Ramanathan, R. (2002) Introductory Econometrics with Applications, Fort Worth: Harcourt, fifth edition
http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/2164755

I am not going to put the coefficients here, because they change every single time, so they need to be calculated every time the data has changed (new price data comes).

Download entire 60 day forecast from here: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=64454204059596968896
(It's .csv format, which is a text format, don't worry no viruses)

In the .csv, the confidence interval is for 95% probability, while in the illustration above it's for 90%.

My analysis shows a very nice uptrend Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
I'm buying. Price dropped 80% just cuz 1 guy left. Rediculous. Dev team and the incubator in which they are taking part gives this coin solid potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
I am so excited I can't wait to see their improvement on next-gen social experience alpha. I feel like child waiting for Christmas.

Well with your current rank and their expected timeline you may very well be a kid waiting for Christmas 2017. Cheesy
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Dor promised to burn unsold AMPs. It's been months since the crowdsale finished, but he still hasn't!

Dor is a man of his word.  He will burn the AMPs.  I expect he will burn them at the time of the announcement on the 20th.

I hope your right mate.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Dor promised to burn unsold AMPs. It's been months since the crowdsale finished, but he still hasn't!

Dor is a man of his word.  He will burn the AMPs.  I expect he will burn them at the time of the announcement on the 20th.

Why burn that will not make any difference!. Price wont raise because you are burning a few in 1 billion market coin.
Give the coins to be burnt to the investors of the 2nd ico and share according to how much they invested aka "bonus for recovery". Again, the team are the ones who created this downfall of price so they should accept the blame and compensate with this move

This is the FREE MARKET.  The participants of the FIRST crowdsale had to suffer through a 40% loss for almost a year.  If anyone should get the AMPs to be burnt, it should be the first crowdsale participants not the second!  Anyway, the whole concept is ludicrous.  What about the people who bought directly off Poloniex?  What about the people who bought off individuals outside of the exchanges?  If you were unhappy about the price drop, you should have averaged in.  That's what I did.  That's what everyone else did too.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I think people are expecting more disappointment. Grab some popcorn and ABC (Alway Be Churning).

You keep saying this CHURNING, sure if you day-trade up down OR if you have bots active to make small $ here or there.

SO get those bots CHURNING THE PRICE UP UP UP! lol
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

Dor is a man of his word.  He will burn the AMPs.  I expect he will burn them at the time of the announcement on the 20th.

Why burn that will not make any difference!. Price wont raise because you are burning a few in 1 billion market coin.
Give the coins to be burnt to the investors of the 2nd ico and share according to how much they invested aka "bonus for recovery". Again, the team are the ones who created this downfall of price so they should accept the blame and compensate with this move
Activity: 524
People just eating those cheap amps.

Well I hope announcement will bring a real news for real mega price increase to at-least 15$ cents per coin.  That would be nice start to bright future.

So you are full of amp bags and now praise amp now? You swing! Spread negative for cheap coins, nice job, but I want get cheaper coins, still waiting.
People just eating those cheap amps.

Well I hope announcement will bring a real news for real mega price increase to at-least 15$ cents per coin.  That would be nice start to bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Dor is a man of his word.  He will burn the AMPs.  I expect he will burn them at the time of the announcement on the 20th.
Jump to: