Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 203. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
ok you cucks, not sure how you want to be taken seriously (i'm sure Dor is cringing anytime he reads this thread on this fucking shit site)...but please stop petty 12 yr old arguing holy shit already.

stick to AMP news in here, with the planned announcements and shit Jan 20 onwards so we can see some fucking RESULTS.

you better hope POLO whales come back to AMP gets from shit 6k sat range by to 40k range soon.

POLO whales not coming for years. Get your HODL shoes on.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ok you cucks, not sure how you want to be taken seriously (i'm sure Dor is cringing anytime he reads this thread on this fucking shit site)...but please stop petty 12 yr old arguing holy shit already.

stick to AMP news in here, with the planned announcements and shit Jan 20 onwards so we can see some fucking RESULTS.

you better hope POLO whales come back to AMP gets from shit 6k sat range by to 40k range soon.
Whoever is out there !
do your own homework - do NOT trust the FUD and troll posts here !!!

Wink

Of course. They should just trust the bagholders who will say and do anything to pawn their losses off on someone else.

Wink

Of course ... specially "characters" like u  Wink

I don't get into losses to have to pawn them off on anyone. I pawn off my profit because that's how you make money.  Shocked
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Whoever is out there !

Wink

Of course. They should just trust the bagholders who will say and do anything to pawn their losses off on someone else.

Wink

Of course ... specially "characters" like u  Wink
Whoever is out there !

Wink

Wink
Activity: 236
Whoever is out there !

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Does anyone have links to what the hell is being spoke about with greg and his butt buddy collecting amps?

Let me get this straight. Greg, who hates amps, is collecting amps? Is this some kind of joke?

Yes, it is a joke, but only Greg thinks that it isn't.
T- 5 days till the...

MeGa DuMp!!

Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 251

I agree 100%.
I've tried to explain risk/reward to this lot Tongue. Some get it, most do not. If there is even a 1% chance of synereo succeeding merely to the extent that steem did (which isn't really asking a lot lol), then the current prices are well worth the risk. I think the odds are much higher than 1%, but even to the most skeptical mind, this should be an obvious buy.

I agree, I am now technically a whale of AMP and looking to buy even more after Jan 20 if the devs keep their promise.

This is going to be huuuuuuuuuuuuuge. I feel like I'm in 2009 investing in BTC.

We can all become multi-millionaires if we ride this ride well!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
If you collect GG, things get better amp and I get Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
Does anyone have links to what the hell is being spoke about with greg and his butt buddy collecting amps?

Let me get this straight. Greg, who hates amps, is collecting amps? Is this some kind of joke?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-rchain-1747033
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Just ignore it.  Don't waste your time or money with those bozos.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Until anything of substance is released, the two years can be summed up in one word, "vapor."  

The only thing that currently exist is a trading market. So churning is the only feasible option. Everything else is just noise.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 181
Think about internet censorship in China, Facebook's Censorship scandal, social media sites that sell your information without your consent, even the short-lived hype over Steemit, etc. Believe it or not, there's actually huge demand for a decentralized social media/smart contract platform. Also, keep in mind, China makes up 18% of the world's population. I'd highly suggest that Synereo come out with a good mobile app as well - this is very important (I'm sure that they already have this in mind). If we at least get China on board, I can see AMP taking off.

To sum it all up, there's more demand for Synereo than for RChain and I don't know if Greg understands this or not but RChain NEEDS Synereo.

You think too much, now the project is a baby in mother's body, it still not even in the public world. Develop first, and stop dreaming about big pump. Keep on developing, no more dramas. But I think they will keep showing dramas.

I have a valid point, the project still has a LOT of potential. I'm not being overly-optimistic, I'm just stating the facts.

Laying down the facts of other social media and potential of a project does not define its future sucess. It is how much impact it can create to the world eco-system and right now Synereo with 2 years of development is far away from what is promised. What will make the breaking point to shift from fb to synereo ? Better privacy ? Is that only the benefit of it ?

One thing that crypto taught me is, believe in a project but not to the point that you go die hard or all in on it until true development is really made!

I'm not defining it's future success though. I'm glad that you've learned a lot about crypto! Smiley I definitely believe in Synereo and I'm convinced that the team will follow through with it's future roadmap. The two years of no working code - you can blame Mr. Rchain (Greg) for that one.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Think about internet censorship in China, Facebook's Censorship scandal, social media sites that sell your information without your consent, even the short-lived hype over Steemit, etc. Believe it or not, there's actually huge demand for a decentralized social media/smart contract platform. Also, keep in mind, China makes up 18% of the world's population. I'd highly suggest that Synereo come out with a good mobile app as well - this is very important (I'm sure that they already have this in mind). If we at least get China on board, I can see AMP taking off.

To sum it all up, there's more demand for Synereo than for RChain and I don't know if Greg understands this or not but RChain NEEDS Synereo.

You think too much, now the project is a baby in mother's body, it still not even in the public world. Develop first, and stop dreaming about big pump. Keep on developing, no more dramas. But I think they will keep showing dramas.

I have a valid point, the project still has a LOT of potential. I'm not being overly-optimistic, I'm just stating the facts.

Laying down the facts of other social media and potential of a project does not define its future sucess. It is how much impact it can create to the world eco-system and right now Synereo with 2 years of development is far away from what is promised. What will make the breaking point to shift from fb to synereo ? Better privacy ? Is that only the benefit of it ?

One thing that crypto taught me is, believe in a project but not to the point that you go die hard or all in on it until true development is really made!

Activity: 294

Jump to: