Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 219. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You finallly learned this coin is scam
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Maybe the name should change in R-AMP, which is Dutch for DISASTER  Cheesy

You guys should realise this is a trying period for this project and stop bashing it with negative names, every company has one or two trial period, Apple one of the most valuable company today, the share was once called crap. I will wait till January and see the new direction the project which to take
Well, they made me lose a lot of money actually. If I can't find names for them now, then when will I ? Investors are optimally screwed at this moment.

You only loose if you have sold. Be patient and you would reap good returns imho.
I didn't sell. I lost too much to sell now. I am stuck in hoping the team finally delivers something that makes AMP worthwhile.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Merry x-mas everyone. Happy Churning!  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Time of buy Amp?? still cheap?

I don't think so, amp has nothing but only hyped for ico, after ico they did rare job, and start to self-destroy, a fantastic scenario.

Most of the posters are here to see if they can get a good entry point to invest and if by any chance they are not here for that then they are trolls or have too much free time [ Noob in real life]

You guys should realise this is a trying period for this project and stop bashing it with negative names, every company has one or two trial period, Apple one of the most valuable company today, the share was once called crap. I will wait till January and see the new direction the project which to take
Well, they made me lose a lot of money actually. If I can't find names for them now, then when will I ? Investors are optimally screwed at this moment.

You only loose if you have sold. Be patient and you would reap good returns imho.
Activity: 524

I don't think so, amp has nothing but only hyped for ico, after ico they did rare job, and start to self-destroy, a fantastic scenario.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Activity: 868
AMP let me lose 1000%

Sorry to hear that you got scammed by Dor. You want payback?  Go on Facebook, look him up and let every one of his friends know what a greedy scumbag he is.  

I understand exactly how you feel because I got burnt the same way with other ICOs.

Lol, so ironic!! You get burnt by other ICOs and you frequent this thread!
Get a life!

It is very easy to lose money here, we can't invest in scam devs.

ICO's are not get rich quick scheme.
One has to be patient, If you feel scammed or have already lost money till now, then ICO's arent for you.
Enjoy your holidays and think of a better way to go ahead in life.
Actually bitcoin/ crypto in a whole is not for you!
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
AMP let me lose 1000%

Sorry to hear that you got scammed by Dor. You want payback?  Go on Facebook, look him up and let every one of his friends know what a greedy scumbag he is. 

I understand exactly how you feel because I got burnt the same way with other ICOs. 

Get a life!

It is very easy to lose money here, we can't invest in scam devs.
AMP let me lose 1000%

Sorry to hear that you got scammed by Dor. You want payback?  Go on Facebook, look him up and let every one of his friends know what a greedy scumbag he is. 

Get a life!
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
AMP let me lose 1000%

Activity: 294
AMP let me lose 1000%

How to lose 1000%? You bought at 40000 sat and made many bad trades so you lose 1000%?

Now is 4000 sat, if you still hold, you will get less money on bitcoin, amp is an immoral token made by immoral devs, sorry for your big losses
Activity: 438
AMP let me lose 1000%
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
80% lower than ICO  Shocked

Thats a signal ! Who's been keeping this to themselves then ?.

Thanks for the cheap AMP.

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
So many amp fudders. Its the holidays, cant you give it a break for a few days.

Cant afford to get holidays with the 80% loss since ICO
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Happy holidaze. Churning amp's is Allz
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
So what -- exactly -- was Greg awarded as a lovely parting gift?
Activity: 532
Just relax everyone and enjoy the holidays. seriously.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

You compare apple with a confirmed scam? Dude, I hope you won't lose your money on this project
Jump to: