Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 223. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 739
Merit: 500
What is situation with Greg and AMP?

Gred was removed by dor and the shareholders.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
What is situation with Greg and AMP?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I dont know what gross malfeasance is but I know it looks like Greg is sabotaging this for everyone.

Greg committed malfeasance because he was a "board member" and "chief officer" of Synereo LTD, and he provable and intentionally acted in ways outside his authority to cause maximum damage to shareholders and AMP holders in an attempt to force everyone to hand him over money.  Greg's job was/is to maximize shareholder value and protect shareholder interests.  He is guilty of doing the exact opposite for his own personal benefit.

Now I understand. What is the penalty for committing this crime?

First, you get your ass fired.  Then, depending on how angry you made your shareholders, you, personally, get your ass sued.

Ouch. That can hurt bad if the investors get real angry. So what's the plan now. Everyone just sits and waits
Huh
Better chance of getting a conviction over Greg's hairdo, at the very least he should be night-sticked by the fashion police for the ponytail. I can't see Greg in court over anything else, who's got the money & time?

I can see him in court very easily dood. The right people just need to start making the right moves.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
LOL FUCK STEEMIT!

Are you kiding?!
STEEMIT is biggest scam since forever, ponzi BS!
It and Breakout are such scum shit coins!!!

AMP i think will beat many coins for 2017 but Jesus I hope price go back to 20k MIN!!! Sad

That pump it had was incredible though!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The AMP slide continues  Roll Eyes
The usual Whale moves, squeezing out the stubborn competition. Might get as low as 20% from today, 1000 Satoshi.

Yah. Nothing new... I've been churning AMP since 26k and still churning and continue to be profitable with even more AMP's.

I don't really care which way it goes one way or another.  However, this circus show needs to come to a halt at some point. I mean two years with ample funding and nothing to really show is ridiculous. It would be nice to see an actual deliverable product that ready for the common Joe or Jane to play with.

the halt will come when everyone realizes that they have been conned and moves on.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
The AMP slide continues  Roll Eyes
The usual Whale moves, squeezing out the stubborn competition. Might get as low as 20% from today, 1000 Satoshi.

Yah. Nothing new... I've been churning AMP since 26k and still churning and continue to be profitable with even more AMP's.

I don't really care which way it goes one way or another.  However, this circus show needs to come to a halt at some point. I mean two years with ample funding and nothing to really show is ridiculous. It would be nice to see an actual deliverable product that is ready for the common Joe or Jane to play with.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Still 5000 sat there, very lucky guys, I dumped at 30k, but I wanna rebuy at 1000 sat. It is incoming.

It might be but dumping at 30k sat was for sure the right move. Congrats.
Activity: 524
Still 5000 sat there, very lucky guys, I dumped at 30k, but I wanna rebuy at 1000 sat. It is incoming.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Dont forget, Buy RED and sell GREEN !! I hope newbies will understand it Wink

They wont but it just leaves more on the table for us.
Smiley
HeeHe
Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LOL FUCK STEEMIT!

Are you kiding?!

AMP i think will beat many coins for 2017 but Jesus I hope price go back to 20k MIN!!! Sad

I actually made a lot of btc on this last little pump. Its still the biggest ponzi scam ever but still it had enough meat on the bones for me to dig in.

hallelujah!
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 882
Dont forget, Buy RED and sell GREEN !! I hope newbies will understand it Wink
Activity: 36
To all the bagholders: Dump your AMP and make a great comeback with ICN ICONOMI and buy back your AMP when you trippled your money before the end of this year. Iconomi has a great potential to go up very soon because of the great team (Cashila builders)  behind the project. They announced that 28 dec of this year the lauch of the performance and index fund. Q1 next year the platform. Expect exponential growth. Engines are started because we go to the moon! Join us!
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 57
LOL FUCK STEEMIT!

Are you kiding?!

As soon as these people see some weakness they pounce and hope their ponzi ass scam coin gets some greater fools.
Sick of this shit,
legendary
Activity: 1120
LOL FUCK STEEMIT!

Are you kiding?!

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
where is silicon valley ? where is world computer ?  Cheesy

WELCOME TO STEEMIT!

Steem is a blockchain-based social media platform where anyone can earn rewards.

https://steemit.com

It's in silicon vally and is a world computer? Holy shit is this right?

Seems to be the case.

That is total bullshit, steemit is dead and the devs hold all the coins. Nothing compares to my precious amps!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

At least the crybabies has stopped crying. Now We can all focus on rebuilding amp and its hype.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.

WELCOME TO STEEMIT!

Steem is a blockchain-based social media platform where anyone can earn rewards.

Seems to be the case.
Activity: 739

WELCOME TO STEEMIT!

Jump to: