Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 235. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Everybody needs to calm down in this thread. Amp is fine, the idea remains the same and is unchanged. This is a teeny tiny hickup that allows us to buy AMPS on the low low. Anyone complaining about losing money is a fucking turd and only really loses if they sell. And if they sell at a loss then we know at least one of two things about them.

1 They invest more then they can afford to lose.

2 They're fucking retards.

In most cases the people complaining about a loss in capital fill both categories. Now get the fuck out there and take this time to enjoy the cheap amps, enjoy the fud that helps us get the cheap amps and if anything even throw in a little fud yourself because every little bit helps.

Grin

I guess you bought a lot between 4-5k sat? LOL, it is incredible you invest this project.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Everybody needs to calm down in this thread. Amp is fine, the idea remains the same and is unchanged. This is a teeny tiny hickup that allows us to buy AMPS on the low low. Anyone complaining about losing money is a fucking turd and only really loses if they sell. And if they sell at a loss then we know at least one of two things about them.

1 They invest more then they can afford to lose.

2 They're fucking retards.

In most cases the people complaining about a loss in capital fill both categories. Now get the fuck out there and take this time to enjoy the cheap amps, enjoy the fud that helps us get the cheap amps and if anything even throw in a little fud yourself because every little bit helps.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
T-minus 60 hrs until Greg hears the fateful words...

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Whoever invested through Bnk to the Future got shares along with the AMPs. The platform fees cannot be subsidized by investors who preferred direct BTC transfers and already beared transaction costs and got no shares out ot the process. So the percentage actually varies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Hope you guys find an solution on monday!

What's the plan for monday. I missed it.

There's a shareholder's meeting on Monday to decide what steps to take next.

You can learn more about the possible outcomes of the meeting in Smith + Crown's summary of the controversy

Read on:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/summary-of-synereo-controversy/

Saying the refund would be up to 33% less than what was funded is wrong. The 600+ BTC frozen by Yunbi must be considered at both the 3.1 million and the 4.7 million figures! They would not receive any money back (they already possess their money). The correct estimate would be a refund of 3.1 million over the 4.3 million invested and transferred to Synereo.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Is this fiasco still going? rofl.... Roll Eyes

Yes very funny when you are broke ass with no money in any project. Keep walking kid, just keep walking.

Thanks. Now, I know everything about myself.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Yes very funny when you are broke ass with no money in any project. Keep walking kid, just keep walking.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
zeth.tech
Synereo i urge you to hire Peter Todd, ex bitcoin core developer.. lets say it cost $1000 a day to hire him.. one entire year of the best coder to date.. and would only cost $365,000 .. get him to do refined version of rchain
legendary

You are correct sir, everything back on track monday and an extra round of advertising, updated roadmap and a clear path ahead! Lets go 40k sats+

40k sats is very cheap IMHO

IM expecting over 100k sats in a few months..

Lets go AMP!

Because of what? Im mean it would be nice but the point is that they have nothing right now. A non fighting team with a good idea isnt something special. It all depends on how good they are working from now on.

The devs that Synereo has hired, Henry, Gary, Yaniv, and the rest of the team, are very competent and were previously constrained by Greg's ancient and buggy legacy code base.  Now that they can work unhindered, expect them to make big strides.  Additionally, the team has over $3M USD to hire additional programmers to accelerate development.  Dor's "attention economy" idea alone is worth imo 500k sats a piece.  Expect this rocket ship to gain significant altitude once they jettison Greg and his garbage code.
Activity: 535
[quote

You are correct sir, everything back on track monday and an extra round of advertising, updated roadmap and a clear path ahead! Lets go 40k sats+

Lets go AMP!
[/quote]

Because of what? Im mean it would be nice but the point is that they have nothing right now. A non fighting team with a good idea isnt something special. It all depends on how good they are working from now on.
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 546
[quote

[/quote]

Lets go AMP!
Activity: 112
zeth.tech
I dont know what gross malfeasance is but I know it looks like Greg is sabotaging this for everyone.

Greg committed malfeasance because he was a "board member" and "chief officer" of Synereo LTD, and he provable and intentionally acted in ways outside his authority to cause maximum damage to shareholders and AMP holders in an attempt to force everyone to hand him over money.  Greg's job was/is to maximize shareholder value and protect shareholder interests.  He is guilty of doing the exact opposite for his own personal benefit.

Monday wont bring anything new guys so stop holding your breath. After an issue like this with a main developer its gong to take more then a monday shareholder meeting to get this train back on the track.

On Monday, Greg will be fired, and his AMPs will be revoked.  Dor has already mentioned that they have found a new CTO.  They will be releasing a new path forward for Synereo LTD and a plan to bring the decentralized social network to fruition in short order.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
dont worry dudeies and ladies. this was all a little bump in the road for amps its nothing to cry over. if you upset sell them amps and move on to the next ico and if you aint upset then buy more of these sexy ones and zeroes.
legendary
I dont know what gross malfeasance is but I know it looks like Greg is sabotaging this for everyone.

Greg committed malfeasance because he was a "board member" and "chief officer" of Synereo LTD, and he provable and intentionally acted in ways outside his authority to cause maximum damage to shareholders and AMP holders in an attempt to force everyone to hand him over money.  Greg's job was/is to maximize shareholder value and protect shareholder interests.  He is guilty of doing the exact opposite for his own personal benefit.

Monday wont bring anything new guys so stop holding your breath. After an issue like this with a main developer its gong to take more then a monday shareholder meeting to get this train back on the track.

On Monday, Greg will be fired, and his AMPs will be revoked.  Dor has already mentioned that they have found a new CTO.  They will be releasing a new path forward for Synereo LTD and a plan to bring the decentralized social network to fruition in short order.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Activity: 266
I bought some of this and am now a bagholder.

Whoever runs this coin - I hope you have a car accident.

Wishing pain on another human is not cool man. Even if you lost some money. Moeny is not important in life. Family and health is so as long as you still have both you should just count your blessings.
copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
I bought some of this and am now a bagholder.

Whoever runs this coin - I hope you have a car accident.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
this project is so f*cked lol

what a bunch of bozos, deadline was already 2018 before, it just passed to 2050 if any

You just made me tinkle in my pants.
2050  Grin

Its a disaster what happened here. Im happy i never invested.

Come on... this is crypto, remember.  Greg's got less than 132 hrs left to commit gross malfeasance against AMP holders and Synereo LTD equity investors as a "board member" and "chief officer" before he's fired.  Once the sack of shit is gone, Synereo is a golden investment opportunity imo.  5184 sats... You can't beat that!

I dont know what gross makfeasance is but I know it looks like Greg is sabotaging this for everyone. I never invested because it sounded a bit far fetched from a pitch standpoint but it was not easy. The hype was strong for amp but I stook to my gut and passed. Thank fucking god.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hope you guys find an solution on monday!

What's the plan for monday. I missed it.

There's a shareholder's meeting on Monday to decide what steps to take next.

You can learn more about the possible outcomes of the meeting in Smith + Crown's summary of the controversy

Read on:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/summary-of-synereo-controversy/
Jump to: