Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 233. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
omfg is that mean that we're talking about 3 december?
I don't understand it either. Apparently on 3 december they already considered him out the team ...  Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks like this Greg guy is gone:
https://blog.synereo.com/2016/12/03/synereo-update/

No Greg mentioned as part of Synereo team.
omfg is that mean that we're talking about 3 december?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Is the soap opera over yet?  Roll Eyes
Looks like this Greg guy is gone:

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/12/03/synereo-update/

At the bottom of the article, this is what I see:

Thank you for your attention,

— The Synereo Team

Dor, Yaniv, R Violini, Noy, Tim, Joeri, Henry, Beerit, Gary, Julian, MJ, Gal

No Greg mentioned as part of Synereo team.
I lost so much money on this FUCKING shitcoin I could SCREAM but then I'd wake the baby. I wanted to stay silent but I cant anymore. GREG you MOFO ASSHOLE you deserve to ROT in JAIL for what you did!
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

You lost money at this moment. So did I. But you can't expect an investment to only go up and never go down. Just keep holding. I am sure things are going to be settled soon. Things like this happen in all companies. I worked as software consultant in many companies and they almost all have their internal struggles. Don't lose hope  Wink
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
What is status on AMP?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I lost so much money on this FUCKING shitcoin I could SCREAM but then I'd wake the baby. I wanted to stay silent but I cant anymore. GREG you MOFO ASSHOLE you deserve to ROT in JAIL for what you did!
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Did you make an other account to come insult people?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Lambos?

Soon...first step is 10k, then we go back to ICO prices and onwards to new ATH
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
zeth.tech
what a fun can be if they'll make hugs tomorrow )

Back to 40k with ease
Activity: 196
what a fun can be if they'll make hugs tomorrow )
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Activity: 137
there is no scam, everything is on track as per normal, there is only one thing that has changed is that one team member is being forced out, the other 8 members are working on the product.

you people are delusional. When the price goes back up to 40k you will all scream scam again and say that they crashed it on purpose to buy low, you are all trading with emotions and making up things as you go, to whatever makes you feel happiest.
Activity: 524
u guys know that u can't blame dev for price action right ?? ... its a free market

Only suckers blame the devs.

Can't blame the dev for the free market, but you can definitely blame the devs for non-delivery.

Non-delivery and 4.7 million scam, a serious moral problem.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
This show is going from a soap opera to a circus. Just churn the crap out it and all is good. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I dont know what gross malfeasance is but I know it looks like Greg is sabotaging this for everyone.

Greg committed malfeasance because he was a "board member" and "chief officer" of Synereo LTD, and he provable and intentionally acted in ways outside his authority to cause maximum damage to shareholders and AMP holders in an attempt to force everyone to hand him over money.  Greg's job was/is to maximize shareholder value and protect shareholder interests.  He is guilty of doing the exact opposite for his own personal benefit.

Now I understand. What is the penalty for committing this crime?

First, you get your ass fired.  Then, depending on how angry you made your shareholders, you, personally, get your ass sued.
Activity: 141
I dont know what gross malfeasance is but I know it looks like Greg is sabotaging this for everyone.

Greg committed malfeasance because he was a "board member" and "chief officer" of Synereo LTD, and he provable and intentionally acted in ways outside his authority to cause maximum damage to shareholders and AMP holders in an attempt to force everyone to hand him over money.  Greg's job was/is to maximize shareholder value and protect shareholder interests.  He is guilty of doing the exact opposite for his own personal benefit.

Now I understand. What is the penalty for committing this crime?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
u guys know that u can't blame dev for price action right ?? ... its a free market

We can blame them for the price action because they team create this level of uncertainty in the community and the market response to news either good or bad and this has taken its toe on the price

No I dont think so. Free market is free market. Devs have nothing to do with the price, just the underlining issue which has people worried and running to dump.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

We can blame them for the price action because they team create this level of uncertainty in the community and the market response to news either good or bad and this has taken its toe on the price
Jump to: