Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 232. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I see the circus show is still going.  Roll Eyes

Never ending for this one. Its like a merry go round on go forever.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
I see the circus show is still going.  Roll Eyes
still unable to determined whether this project will be successful or its just early holders who will enjoy the pnd that is ongoing from this coin
might be much better to wait for the bottom so if the price went down so deep its not that big btc to lose.

Just churn the crap out of it. Been churning since 26k. Up, down, sideways... who cares... lol  Roll Eyes
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Tai Zen is basically a god in altcoin investing and trading, he makes perfect trades all the time, take a look what he thinks  Cool

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I told you guys before. Last chance to buy ICN ICONOMI tokens. Leave this scam project! Don't fall in love with your coins. Join ICN ICONOMI 
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
still unable to determined whether this project will be successful or its just early holders who will enjoy the pnd that is ongoing from this coin
might be much better to wait for the bottom so if the price went down so deep its not that big btc to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 337
So, if Greg's ousted, what happens to the price? Skyrockets because now the internal fighting's over and the team can continue on, hiring more talented devs with their ICO funds? Or does the price plummet because Greg's RChain idea is all that Synereo had going for it, and therefore Synereo is potentially dead, or at the very least will have to reinvent itself? Interested to hear thoughts. And have them be realistic thoughts please lol

To be honest it could go either way. Rchain supporters will bail when they see a first sign of a pump by the Synereo supporters. That's if there is a pump depending on the news tomorrow. Price could also fall if nothing is resolved again. This project has a lot of question marks recently.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
R
E
F
U
N
D
?

Good luck with that. Chances are everyone who invested here will lose money.
But I second that notion and ask for a
R
E
F
U
N
D
myself.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So, if Greg's ousted, what happens to the price? Skyrockets because now the internal fighting's over and the team can continue on, hiring more talented devs with their ICO funds? Or does the price plummet because Greg's RChain idea is all that Synereo had going for it, and therefore Synereo is potentially dead, or at the very least will have to reinvent itself? Interested to hear thoughts. And have them be realistic thoughts please lol
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I just think, you should really burn those coins. Is 83mio coins not enough for market? why do you need 949mio coins total supply? For what? I just wonder why you need so much coins.. there is no room on crypto market, for coins with such a big supply. All big coins have small amout of coins. Soo meybe you should start there, after solwing your internal problems.

This was posted in september.. didnt happened yet..

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/16/synereo-burns-half-of-all-amps-in-existence/
Activity: 28
Please people do some research. This coin is a scam. There is no real team and there are ONLY 84 million coins in circulation. There will come 850 million more coins on the market in next years. It's a HUGE dilution.

The two founders are in a huge fight, calling each other liars and Greg want Dor to step down as CEO as he says he is a very bad CEO. And Dor wants Greg to step down as CTO as he thinks he didn't deliver a product at all so far. This project is hilarious.

Now they will have a shareholder meeting on monday (tomorow) and Dor wants to kick Greg and RChain out and Greg wants to kick Dor out as CEO.

LOL!!!!!! Please people do some research, this is not teh coin you should buy. I was scammed once, and it is my duty to get to the facts and help you guys out. BECAREFUL with this coin.
Activity: 28
Lol I see the price rising. Don't get me wrong. I lost a lot of money in this and hold a big bag. But what do you people expect will happen tomorrow? You think it's going to be resolved just like this? If the shareholders vote Greg off everything will be back to normal?! If you believe that you might also consider writing letters to Santa Claus. This will result in a lot more legal matters if Greg leaves. Don't forget the holders who bought into AMP for the Rchain technology. They gonna dump loads of their AMPs into the market. What will happen to the funds? I don't think the Co-found will leave without a big cut of the cake. God, I hope I am wrong. Don't get desillusioned by the 15% rise. Also 200 more BTC on the sell side now. Be very careful.  
It's some idiots buying. Nothing will be solved tomorrow. Founders don't trust each other, they don't want to work with each other, it's not gonna work out. If Greg gets kicked out SYnereo will fail and lose investor appetite, and law suits will follow. If Greg stays in then we are back at square one, problems unsolved.

Buying AMPs now is for fools. It is just some guys trading technicals, but the company is in such bad shape that these technicals soon break and it will be AMP going down again.
Activity: 337
Lol I see the price rising. Don't get me wrong. I lost a lot of money in this and hold a big bag. But what do you people expect will happen tomorrow? You think it's going to be resolved just like this? If the shareholders vote Greg off everything will be back to normal?! If you believe that you might also consider writing letters to Santa Claus. This will result in a lot more legal matters if Greg leaves. Don't forget the holders who bought into AMP for the Rchain technology. They gonna dump loads of their AMPs into the market. What will happen to the funds? I don't think the Co-found will leave without a big cut of the cake. God, I hope I am wrong. Don't get desillusioned by the 15% rise. Also 200 more BTC on the sell side now. Be very careful.  
Activity: 592
Looks like this Greg guy is gone:

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/12/03/synereo-update/

At the bottom of the article, this is what I see:

Thank you for your attention,

— The Synereo Team

Dor, Yaniv, R Violini, Noy, Tim, Joeri, Henry, Beerit, Gary, Julian, MJ, Gal

No Greg mentioned as part of Synereo team.

He's not officially gone until a decision is made tomorrow.

Hello, is an attraction open this night? I and a gang of five men, all equipped with 5 inch thick cast iron arms, shotguns and automatic firearm, will hunt u down the cliff of a mountain in virginia and drill a hole through ur back. It's unbearable that u've somehow hid under NSA radar. I don't endorse scams, and when I can't avoid them I handle things fast. After I've done, I jump in my car and drive up to the local church to make a confession. There I tell holy farther how many men I'd murdered and how corrupted my life had been before I found a salvation in a graveyard of diseased by greed altcoin makers.
Activity: 210
attention equal money for devs. hahahahaha
when is next ICO?

never lol
last time the price per coin was around 30~40k satos and right now the price at market is 6k.

how could they do a second crowdfund cheaper than the first one? nobody would buy it.
Activity: 181

— The Synereo Team

He's not officially gone until a decision is made tomorrow.
Activity: 224
there is no scam, everything is on track as per normal, there is only one thing that has changed is that one team member is being forced out, the other 8 members are working on the product.

you people are delusional. When the price goes back up to 40k you will all scream scam again and say that they crashed it on purpose to buy low, you are all trading with emotions and making up things as you go, to whatever makes you feel happiest.

you are a fucking scammer yourself.

you scammed people with your Zion project and now you've assumed another identity and trying to run another scam project.

Hello,, Dave Wilkinson.....fucking scamming cunt
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

— The Synereo Team

Good he's gone, the negative impact he has on the project should stop, the team now need to get more good and dedicated developers to join their team and move the project forward. from 28K to 5k sat what a significant crash in price
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Activity: 10
attention equal money for devs. hahahahaha
when is next ICO?
Jump to: