Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 275. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Activity: 457
Bancor
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
The fraud carried out by Synereo team needs to be reported, the team decided to pumped the tokens to above 40000sat from 800sat, and now investors are trapped into their pumped. I pity those that into their RICO at 33000sat.

I hate to add fuel to your phony fire, but actually, it was 600 sats.  Srsly... can't you geniuses at least get it right.  It's hilarious that you actually think that the Devs or anyone for that matter can control the free market.  What grandiose illusions you have.  If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.  What is the matter with all you crybabies?  Markets do not go up in value just because you decided to buy in.  Ugh... I hate you people.  Morons, all of you.

Boo hoo waaahhaaaahhh  Boo hoo hoo.

Grow up.  Here's a kleenex.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The fraud carried out by Synereo team needs to be reported, the team decided to pumped the tokens to above 40000sat from 800sat, and now investors are trapped into their pumped. I pity those that into their RICO at 33000sat.
legendary
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
The second round ICO is a diaster to the price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
5k soon with ico bagholders comin  Huh
Activity: 476
In all seriousness, I still cannot honestly believe how low the price of AMPs are right now.  It's just mindbogglingly insane.  The people who are buying right now are getting one heck of a deal.

It will go lower

Sounds good.  I'll have to get another bag.

Sounds legit to me as well  Grin
legendary
In all seriousness, I still cannot honestly believe how low the price of AMPs are right now.  It's just mindbogglingly insane.  The people who are buying right now are getting one heck of a deal.

It will go lower

Sounds good.  I'll have to get another bag.
Activity: 476
Synereo is under the radar at this point. It is good to hear that the price is below the crowdsales.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

It will go lower
legendary
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hey,
i invested some BTC directly from my bitcoin-qt wallet (ofcourse i have the PrivKey from the address).
How can i get my AMP's now please?

Go to https://www.omniwallet.org, create an account and import your private key from the qt wallet.
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
Im looking into AMP, what excites me the most, its actually backed by real world investors/company's/silicon valley.

What are the other reasons that I should buy AMP, beside its down from the 30k ico, to 13k now.

Thanks!

Sources of AMP Value

Demand for AMPs originates from 3 main sources:

• AMPs will be the fuel for Synereo’s Virtual Machine, and as such are provided as a fee every time someone accesses your node to perform a computational operation, store information, or retrieve that information.
  • AMPs will be the staking currency of Synereo’s Proof-of-Stake consensus protocol, fronted by validators participating in the Blockchain assembly process.
  • AMPs lay at the foundation of Synereo’s Attention Economy and can be used to Amplify promoted content — to compensate other users for their attention.

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/14/amp-a-cryptocurrency-with-inherent-value/

Also see here for important info: https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/29/standing-on-the-shoulder-of-giants-synereos-full-tech-stack-explained/

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Im looking into AMP, what excites me the most, its actually backed by real world investors/company's/silicon valley.

What are the other reasons that I should buy AMP, beside its down from the 30k ico, to 13k now.

Thanks!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey,
i invested some BTC directly from my bitcoin-qt wallet (ofcourse i have the PrivKey from the address).
How can i get my AMP's now please?
Jump to: