Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 279. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
APM prices have dropped significantly
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
And Zcash was -99.9% on Poloniex, from 5010 BTC to 5 BTC, then 2 BTC, and is surely going down, below 1 BTC. So what? Stop moaning about short term developments in price and worry more about long term Synereo developments.

Off-topic: where can I short ZEC? LOL I only found bitmex, but that's a weird illiquid futures exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
The price on poloniex now is less than half of the ICO price.  Angry Angry
ICO was at 40k, now it is 14k. That's like a 75 % drop. Fortunately, this only matters in the short run. In the long run price will be much higher than 40k.

How much is that in terms of USD?

You don't know what's happening in the long run or even if there will be a long run...
Well, I don't have a glass ball but neither do you. The only thing I know is that Silicon Valley decided to continue with the Synereo blockchain because from all blockchains it is the superior ... also superior over Bitcoin and ETH. For me that makes it enough reason to believe in it for the long run. If you don't see any value in this, than go buy some Zcash at 10 BTC.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Real price of worthless AMPS should be 5000 sats

Poor bagholder...I feel bad for you

Sell now or cry later  Grin Grin

Why sell now? Just to fill your buy order? 😉

You say that like it's a "bad thing".

Don't troll me now Wink

Yes, fudding is a bad thing.

He's/She's already ignored, so no need to lose any more words about him/her. (PC) Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

It's on Poloniex? Did not recognized before. Probably time to start buying some.
yeah it sure is time to start buying amps. bought bunch of amp at 14k. i also have buy orders at 10k and some below 10k. i hope my buy orders get filled heh.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
ICO was at 40k, now it is 14k. That's like a 75 % drop. Fortunately, this only matters in the short run. In the long run price will be much higher than 40k.

How much is that in terms of USD?

You don't know what's happening in the long run or even if there will be a long run...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.

It's on Poloniex? Did not recognized before. Probably time to start buying some.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Anyway... Why are there so many people whining about the decline in price for what... Two weeks or so? When Synereo is barely a bit more than an idea today? Whoever bought AMPs should not be focusing on 2016 price, unless they need to sell it already (which is weird itself).
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Just found out I got some AMPs at 9000 sat, that was a gift .

Thanks for the sale.

Merry Christmas!
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Just found out I got some AMPs at 9000 sat, that was a gift .

Thanks for the sale.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

You say that like it's a "bad thing".

I don't understand why this guy isn't moderated away here. His post has 0 value and just trolling AMP investors.

Maybe they don't want to censor people. That would be kind of ironic, if you think about it.  Cheesy
There are threads here that kick you out if you start talking such bullshit. Last week a guy was kicked out of another thread (of another coin) because of spreading such nonsense. Free speech has its limits, even in real life you can't just say what you want ... or try insulting a policeman if you don't believe me. I think it is OK if someone comes here and gives valid arguments why he believes AMP is not good according to him. But mocking people, laughing with their losses ... I think there should be no room for such childish behavior.

Don't censor him man.  Let him have his voice.  My Bentley depends on it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I don't understand why this guy isn't moderated away here. His post has 0 value and just trolling AMP investors.

Maybe they don't want to censor people. That would be kind of ironic, if you think about it.  Cheesy
There are threads here that kick you out if you start talking such bullshit. Last week a guy was kicked out of another thread (of another coin) because of spreading such nonsense. Free speech has its limits, even in real life you can't just say what you want ... or try insulting a policeman if you don't believe me. I think it is OK if someone comes here and gives valid arguments why he believes AMP is not good according to him. But mocking people, laughing with their losses ... I think there should be no room for such childish behavior.

Well put. Most AMP holders are a little disappointed the last few weeks, but the future is bright from what I see.

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
until btc go to 780$ (june resistant) all alts will have -fluctuations......
ps:my opinion
thats the real thing here the price of btc really make some huge downfall in any alts but those who believes and still holding on
will gain more in the coming rebound and the price will rises up to its real value, good luck

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
until btc go to 780$ (june resistant) all alts will have -fluctuations......
ps:my opinion
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

Jump to: