Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 278. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
i honestly think somebody is working very hard to keep that price low
some whales are running their own scheme it seems
not sure if for (to buy more eventually) or against (running scared as part of other Coin or project)  AMP but there is definately something going on  Roll Eyes

(fine with me - good time to stock up)
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Synereo covered on german mass media site which reach 30 million people daily o.O
http://www.focus.de/digital/experten/blockchain-datenverschluesselung-in-einer-neuen-dimension_id_6151476.html
wow nice finding

here's another slightly older german article (04.10.2016)
I don't know if it was mentioned already.
http://t3n.de/news/synereo-blockchain-2-752001/
Hope it can become the next FB
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I don't know what is all the fuzz about. All coins have had a nice beating due to bitcoin rise.

This is 100% true, I hold plenty of AMP still, bought high myself, but I will sell some later after the price is 10x higher. I am very patient. Patience works out very well in crypto if you have the right teams.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I don't know what is all the fuzz about. All coins have had a nice beating due to bitcoin rise.

Yeah no big deal. Just donators losing their initial investment by half
I didn't know that donating is equivalent to having your investment quadrupple over a timespan of 2 weeks after your 'donation'. If you can't take losses, then don't invest. Period. I lost too. But I am not complaining like a little bitch. If you lost money and can't stand it, don't invest but find another hobby like cooking waffles or dance ballet.

I am getting really tired of these crybabies that lose money when they invest and then start blaming the company or the team behind their investment. Like if the Synereo team is to blame for this price drop. The only responsibility the team has, is to use investors money and do all they can to make the project work. It is NOT a guarantee to make some investors filthy rich. If you don't understand that, sell your amp and stop investing. This is just a joke. Some smartpants investing in altcoins in the hope to get rich and if they fail they start blaming everyone except themselves. If you can do a better job, make your own altcoin and link your own project to it and tell us what project it is so we can follow your project and see how amazing you will do it.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Yeah no big deal. Just donators losing their initial investment by half
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
The scam artist is pumping up the price and then tanks it 30-40% causing people to shortsell.  Pumps it up again and then tanks it.  

Two ways to avoid this ever-present manipulation:
1) Stay out of the token market (and all speculative places to put your money),
2) Buy & hold.

The only people who get burned generally are those who cannot afford to be in speculative markets with their non-disposable income, and are forced to sell because they took short term positions with next week's grocery money, or next month's rent.

The idea of Synereo being behind such behavior is absurd, and baseless.

You should focus your complaints toward the exchanges that permit this kind of behavior (and they are usually in the unique position to profit from this, regardless of the direction of manipulation).  Getting away from Centralized entities with single points of control clearly needs to be done in the crypto trading industry as well as all others.

Value is more important than price.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Synereo covered on german mass media site which reach 30 million people daily o.O
http://www.focus.de/digital/experten/blockchain-datenverschluesselung-in-einer-neuen-dimension_id_6151476.html
wow nice finding

here's another slightly older german article (04.10.2016)
I don't know if it was mentioned already.
http://t3n.de/news/synereo-blockchain-2-752001/
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
The scam artist is pumping up the price and then tanks it 30-40% causing people to shortsell.  Pumps it up again and then tanks it.  

Two ways to avoid this ever-present manipulation:
1) Stay out of the token market (and all speculative places to put your money),
2) Buy & hold.

The only people who get burned generally are those who cannot afford to be in speculative markets with their non-disposable income, and are forced to sell because they took short term positions with next week's grocery money, or next month's rent.

The idea of Synereo being behind such behavior is absurd, and baseless.

You should focus your complaints toward the exchanges that permit this kind of behavior (and they are usually in the unique position to profit from this, regardless of the direction of manipulation).  Getting away from Centralized entities with single points of control clearly needs to be done in the crypto trading industry as well as all others.

Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

Moon soon!!!!!

Focus.de <------ That's ma boy! Cheesy

So etwas ließt man doch gern! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
I wouldn't touch AMPs with a 10 foot pole now.  There's a huge scam going on  with an orchastrated massive dump.   The scam artist is pumping up the price and then tanks it 30-40% causing people to shortsell.  Pumps it up again and then tanks it.   You will know this is happening when on the buy side in POLO, you will see a nominal amount as the first buy order.  DO NOT I REPEAT TOUCH AMPS.  You will be burnt.  Case in point- If you go on Polo now, you will see the first buy order as 0.66 AMPs for hours no matter the price.  The person has a bot programmed.

Dor and his scam artist team have litterly robbed investors (Sorry, he considers them donators).   The project will be long forgotten in year's time.

How does it feel to be special?  

And by special I mean a fucking retard.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
AMP is going against the flow !!! It is one of the few coins actually rising as BTC does.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I wouldn't touch AMPs with a 10 foot pole now.  There's a huge scam going on  with an orchastrated massive dump.   The scam artist is pumping up the price and then tanks it 30-40% causing people to shortsell.  Pumps it up again and then tanks it.   You will know this is happening when on the buy side in POLO, you will see a nominal amount as the first buy order.  DO NOT I REPEAT TOUCH AMPS.  You will be burnt.  Case in point- If you go on Polo now, you will see the first buy order as 0.66 AMPs for hours no matter the price.  The person has a bot programmed.

Dor and his scam artist team have litterly robbed investors (Sorry, he considers them donators).   The project will be long forgotten in year's time.

Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Dor and his scam artist team have litterly robbed investors (Sorry, he considers them donators).   The project will be long forgotten in year's time.

I consider participants in the sale buyers, members of our community, and contributors to the project.

Activity: 75

Are you wearing foil on your head? Sorry if I'm in error, just can't help but imagine you with a tinfoil hat on your head.
Activity: 75
Anyway... Why are there so many people whining about the decline in price for what... Two weeks or so? When Synereo is barely a bit more than an idea today? Whoever bought AMPs should not be focusing on 2016 price, unless they need to sell it already (which is weird itself).

It's because almost everyone who buys into ICOs now is an ICO flipper trying to make 2x in a week lol. I laugh because the ones who will lose here are the greedy ICO flippers that will feel forced to take $0.50 on the dollar and the ones who will win are those who actually believe in the project.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252

Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
APM prices have dropped significantly

Yep, it's quite logical for this to happen after a crowdsale, don't you think?
Jump to: