Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 288. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Hold, wait, win  Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is in a big bull run. Almost all alts are taking a hit. I would advise hold your AMP till 2017.

Or sell and buy lower ...but if you're not a trader you may lose out. I will hold until 2017.

edit 2018
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is in a big bull run. Almost all alts are taking a hit. I would advise hold your AMP till 2017.
amp is flowing faster and better than all the other coins,that price has become 1 sat must sell only 140 bitcoins Grin
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
NO FLOOR
O

F
L
O
O
R

Every altcoin has a floor, that is 1 sat, or worthless, which means delist from exchange. LOL

I can go lower, it can worth 1 litoshi...
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
NO FLOOR
O

F
L
O
O
R

Every altcoin has a floor, that is 1 sat, or worthless, which means delist from exchange. LOL
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
I have heard good things about AMP. Going to keep my eyes on it.
Activity: 337
NO FLOOR
O

F
L
O
O
R
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
This ICO industry has built horrible expectations. Synereo has a chance to change the world. Most ICO's will turn into nothing and abandoned projects. Buy and hold. Watch the progress and enjoy the wins in time.

pretty much this.

sucks to see the price drop off a cliff but this is one coin/project not to be remotely worried about in the least.  what they have coming will put to sleep more other shit out there.

having bought already it's an easy hold (sold off some since way back) but the rest given what has been shown is a no brainer for future moon.  as someone mentioned before $1 is just the start for this thing (hopefully soon), prob early 2017...but once it surpasses that or a certain price threshold it prob will not come back down.  Cool
Where is a Like button here? Grin

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i hear bnktothefuture is now sending out confirmation emails for synereo crowdsale buy in's already, niceeee.  will see what the final figure is for buy in.

apparently there are some ppl with the wrong figures stated but their Support division is already addressing it.  ie. something about ppl who bought in a 33k sats or 36k their email/account is showing they bought at 40k sats...but that was just like an error default amount they listed since it was the "last" set price or something?   anyways, hopefully they get it right for ppl who DID buy in earlier at lower amounts.

k, now....moon.
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
This ICO industry has built horrible expectations. Synereo has a chance to change the world. Most ICO's will turn into nothing and abandoned projects. Buy and hold. Watch the progress and enjoy the wins in time.

pretty much this.

sucks to see the price drop off a cliff but this is one coin/project not to be remotely worried about in the least.  what they have coming will put to sleep more other shit out there.

having bought already it's an easy hold (sold off some since way back) but the rest given what has been shown is a no brainer for future moon.  as someone mentioned before $1 is just the start for this thing (hopefully soon), prob early 2017...but once it surpasses that or a certain price threshold it prob will not come back down.  Cool
Where is a Like button here? Grin
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

pretty much this.

sucks to see the price drop off a cliff but this is one coin/project not to be remotely worried about in the least.  what they have coming will put to sleep more other shit out there.

Current price shows someone with 200 k amp can control the price by just putting up a sell wall, and traders keep falling for it.
I think this is not a good sign , its a sign of a weak market.
It's hoarding tactics as you understand and sign of upcoming strong market.If you sell into buy walls you will  have great difficulty to buy back-todays day is a  good example.It sucks buy you have to swallow it there is no way this will die or stay at this price for long time.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
bought bunch more amps.it's really cheap atm. i would be holding amps for long time.
Activity: 476
Just started my bag, let see how things go. Grin

pretty much this.

sucks to see the price drop off a cliff but this is one coin/project not to be remotely worried about in the least.  what they have coming will put to sleep more other shit out there.

Current price shows someone with 200 k amp can control the price by just putting up a sell wall, and traders keep falling for it.
Let me repeat ... yes, on the short term this is not good. But in the long term this doesn't matter. The Synereo projects have a lot of value and Synereo has the superior blockchain.

Completely agree on this. My AMPs will be put away. I am long. I will trade other coins for fun.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

pretty much this.

Let me repeat ... yes, on the short term this is not good. But in the long term this doesn't matter. The Synereo projects have a lot of value and Synereo has the superior blockchain.
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab

pretty much this.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

pretty much this.

having bought already it's an easy hold (sold off some since way back) but the rest given what has been shown is a no brainer for future moon.  as someone mentioned before $1 is just the start for this thing (hopefully soon), prob early 2017...but once it surpasses that or a certain price threshold it prob will not come back down.  Cool
Jump to: