Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 289. (Read 879198 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Small ICO investors could have bought AMP at cheaper price. But that's not the case for large investors. But anyway, I think this was discussed already over and over again. I think it is better to look at the fact that Silicon Valley has discovered Synereo to be superior over Ethereum. Synereo will also launch a decentralized social platform much that I think will be much more honest than Steemit. And it will be an Ethereum competitor. So I even think AMP could well go to even 10-20 $. The large amount of AMP will not even matter because they will not be available on the market ... just in case some people will bring the argument that there are more AMP than ETH. The current price drop isn't that important. That's only relevant for what I call useless greedy daytraders that don't support projects but are just bloodsuckers. For real investors the longterm matters and for sure the longterm trend is upwards.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

You dont understand what is fund rising for? It is not to make bunch of people with spare money rich in week, it is to give money to project that can utilize it for building good product with better chance of giving returns to those that help fund it. Everything is OK, man.
Activity: 385
Your Network. Your Rules.
I think the second ico is really BS, the coins are being sold on the exchanges and not to ico buyers. Why would someone in his right mind buy a coin for more than market price?
ico after the coin hit the speculative market is simply retarded. and to say people spent $4 million buying at a higher price is priceless.

People who repeat this argument (mostly verbatim..) have no response in explaining why they make this claim.

Do you have a reason for this?  Please explain what you think is bad, specifically, and why.

The population of the world does not consist of 100% digital token day-traders.

The AMP buyers in the 2CO hear about, and are supporting the fundraising for the project.  Most of them have never heard of Poloniex, or other exchanges.

Why is this business model so hard to understand?  It's not Bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

You screwed ico investors, blatantly shameless and greedy people

I am an investor in the fundraising. How did we get screwed? I overall am very excited about everything going on. Massive expansion of the team, new developments happening like NFX deal. Lots of projects starting to build the Synereo's blockchain stack. Sounds like all good news in my opinion.

Unless your worried that bitcoins spike has put some sell off on all altcoins, then its taken a hit. I would consider this a good time to buy.

Am I missing something?

If you bought in first ico? You are not screwed, I mean those who bought in 2nd and 3rd ico, with 33k and 40k high price. They can buy cheaper from exchanges, but they chose to give the greedy bastards money.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The news about NFx Guild is very exciting. A true breakthrough for crypto and non BTC and Ethereum projects.

Keep kicking butt team http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/synereo-raises-4-7m-meet-its-blockchain-promise-1588333
Activity: 90

I am an investor in the fundraising. How did we get screwed? I overall am very excited about everything going on. Massive expansion of the team, new developments happening like NFX deal. Lots of projects starting to build the Synereo's blockchain stack. Sounds like all good news in my opinion.

Unless your worried that bitcoins spike has put some sell off on all altcoins, then its taken a hit. I would consider this a good time to buy.

Am I missing something?
Activity: 88

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
FUN FACT

More AMP value was sold at the highest tier in the 2CO
of 2016 than was sold in the entire ICO in 2014!

That's a lot of support at 40k sat!

Those people are happy to buy more at the whale-droppings prices on the trading markets for a few more days.
Smiley

Happy? I'm not sure if they are happy about the instant dump after the crowdsale but I guess they now have the opportunity to average down to avoid selling at loss Smiley

How much BTC worth of AMP was exactly bought at the highest tier?

36500 satoshi.

Instant dump. Instant pump. He's back at 24500 satoshi. That's tier 1 funding price.

I don't understand the discussion about the price all day long. Synereo is a investment over years. They got nothing big on their roadmap in 2k16. Therefore the price would most likely decrease because people need to sell amp for whatever reason. Look at the trading volume last 24h. Nothing big is happening there.

Be patient bro. 2$ til end of 2k17!
I think 2 $ is a low prediction. When Steemit became a hot topic, its price got over 4 $. There will always be an overshoot due to speculation. I guess AMP will get a similar overshoot.

I predict the same. But I rather calculate with a lower price for an investment, than calculating with a high price and get disapointed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
FUN FACT

Those people are happy to buy more at the whale-droppings prices on the trading markets for a few more days.
Smiley

Happy? I'm not sure if they are happy about the instant dump after the crowdsale but I guess they now have the opportunity to average down to avoid selling at loss Smiley

36500 satoshi.

Instant dump. Instant pump. He's back at 24500 satoshi. That's tier 1 funding price.

I don't understand the discussion about the price all day long. Synereo is a investment over years. They got nothing big on their roadmap in 2k16. Therefore the price would most likely decrease because people need to sell amp for whatever reason. Look at the trading volume last 24h. Nothing big is happening there.

I think 2 $ is a low prediction. When Steemit became a hot topic, its price got over 4 $. There will always be an overshoot due to speculation. I guess AMP will get a similar overshoot.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
FUN FACT

Smiley

36500 satoshi.

Activity: 81
Greg Meredith: Rebuilding The Attention Economy From The Ground Up With Synereo

Great and inspiring interview ... this is why i hold and will buy more AMPs
Activity: 72

Greg is an absolute genius!
Activity: 337
FUN FACT

Smiley

Activity: 121

Very nice. Epicenter is the best show for blockchain technology.

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
How do you guys view AMP in relation to LSK?   I may consider picking up some AMPs if the price continues to drop further.

looking for bags, are you?
Jump to: