Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 294. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
when i think of where AMP is going and where the price will be in a few months...

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

Now, thanks to your trust, determination and willingness to walk this path with us, we finally have the resources to expand our R&D efforts to the degree necessary to meet the tight schedule

Gosh! I did missread this as P&D efforts, all of a sudden felt tight myself.

Now fresh pants later it seems we are on track. Especially the RChain will change the landscape, might even reach the Bitcoin maximalists out there. Timescale? Synereo would have to prove it's workability for a year or two, on a similar workload that current Blockchain technology carries.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Was wondering if a wallet exists for this project?

Currently, it's an Omni token.  A bitcoin wallet with the Omni protocol running serves as its wallet for the time being.
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Was wondering if a wallet exists for this project?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I just eant the AMP system to come online and see what all the fuss is a out. If it works like it should then we can monotonize our content and our coin is backed by that content of ours. So you own what you have and it has a value. Very cool. Can't wait. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Should we receive AMPs before the end of the month?

Normally 10 days after the funding ended.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Should we receive AMPs before the end of the month?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I see we will get email soon from AMP group re. how to get our AMP coins from crowdsale, so thank you!

Hoping we see this baby fly in near future.

I saw a link for slack above, but how do we LOGIN to your slack??  ie. says my email is not valid or something.  Do we need a password or something?
you have to invite yourself from here http://slack.synereo.com/ to login into slack.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Your Network. Your Rules.
Watch the latest weekly update from the live community hangout!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK7_VPW_sts

The latest blog post has all the post-sale information you need
https://blog.synereo.com/2016/10/18/4463571-thanks/

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I see we will get email soon from AMP group re. how to get our AMP coins from crowdsale, so thank you!

Hoping we see this baby fly in near future.

I saw a link for slack above, but how do we LOGIN to your slack??  ie. says my email is not valid or something.  Do we need a password or something?
Activity: 81
i heard all i wanted to hear from Dor in the hangout : the team will double up thanks to the crowdsale funds. excellent.
its really getting exciting the price start to move up hopefully holding it for some more time will make good rpofits in return. good luck guys.

I hope so , I bought from exchanges and also the "overpriced" crowdsale. Actually I bought at the crowdsale knowing I was paying over the odds so my investment via the exchange pays off via the crowdsale funding.
In Q1 2018 expecting to see at least 3€ !!!
Activity: 90
i heard all i wanted to hear from Dor in the hangout : the team will double up thanks to the crowdsale funds. excellent.

Lots of positive times ahead.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
its really getting exciting the price start to move up hopefully holding it for some more time will make good rpofits in return. good luck guys.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Activity: 453
What's your price prediction for the synereo equity offering? The company shares? Dividends?

https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/synereo
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
The wall is melting.
Question: what will happen when it's gone?
Disclosure :Sure I bought AMP today but not trying to bump this up just observing and sharing. Any comments,thoughts from experienced traders would be much appreciated.

Its looking better indeed  , i wont worry about the wall.

where are those walls ?
as there are good buy walls 5k / 1 k / ... on bittrex  Wink
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
The wall is melting.
Disclosure :Sure I bought AMP today but not trying to bump this up just observing and sharing. Any comments,thoughts from experienced traders would be much appreciated.

Its looking better indeed  , i wont worry about the wall.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
The wall is melting.
Jump to: