Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 299. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Blockchain 2.0, what we have are two blockchains that require you to have 50 to 80gb of disk space
to hold the ledger.

I don't think you understand the technology of the "RChain".  The RChain allows the blockchain to be split up into pieces between all the nodes and still allows the nodes to achieve independent consensus.  This means that the days of needing large hard drives to store the blockchain is over.  What Greg has achieved is revolutionary.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Nope.... i am simply telling them to bore off.
This is a thread for Synereo supporters to read up on useful related things,
This isn;t a thread for whining ICO short term flippers who care about nothing but the price.

The second round ICO was intended to fund development. That has been made very clear from the start to everyone therefore those that are complaining about the 40k satoshis quite simply care more about the price(and their personal gains) than the development of this coin.

Wait a year and you will see this reach 400k sats minimum with or without the ICO whiners onboard.
Ok. I understand your point of view but I also understand other people point of view. My I ask you 1 question ? How many AMP of 40k did you buy to support the project ?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Blockchain 2.0, what we have are two blockchains that require you to have 50 to 80gb of disk space
to hold the ledger.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Everyone who is complaining about the price doesn't believe in Synereo.
People who do believe in this project don;t give two sh**ts about the price right now.
If your not in this for the long run. bore off.
I am in for longterm. But why is it forbidden for people to enter in the short term ? Because you say so ?

This isn;t a thread for whining ICO short term flippers who care about nothing but the price.

The second round ICO was intended to fund development. That has been made very clear from the start to everyone therefore those that are complaining about the 40k satoshis quite simply care more about the price(and their personal gains) than the development of this coin.

Wait a year and you will see this reach 400k sats minimum with or without the ICO whiners onboard.

Exactly. Buy from Polo or from the sale. People have supported the project and this is pretty amazing. This is not another altcoin. 12 months from now.....
Activity: 457
Bancor
People who do believe in this project don;t give two sh**ts about the price right now.
I am in for longterm. But why is it forbidden for people to enter in the short term ? Because you say so ?

Bancor
LOL at whiners showing a 2wk section on the chart for a coin that's going moon in months!!  many were in cheap yes, smart buyers silly dumpers.  Those same dumpers now will cry in a few months time as well.  it's the big whale cucks controlling the price (for now) as it is anyways so no fucking point to stress when price goes 33k to 27k lol...wusses.  it's mainly cos BTC is up.

You're probably right, it looks like refined manipulation, but crowd sale buyers are in a difficult situation, their holdings are in the red.
Crow sale buyers should be rewarded.. instead some greedy whales screwed them up, its sad.

Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
LOL at whiners showing a 2wk section on the chart for a coin that's going moon in months!!  many were in cheap yes, smart buyers silly dumpers.  Those same dumpers now will cry in a few months time as well.  it's the big whale cucks controlling the price (for now) as it is anyways so no fucking point to stress when price goes 33k to 27k lol...wusses.  it's mainly cos BTC is up.

You're probably right, it looks like refined manipulation, but crowd sale buyers are in a difficult situation, their holdings are in the red.
Crow sale buyers should be rewarded.. instead some greedy whales screwed them up, its sad.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

It is no disaster at all! Millions of dollars (btc) have been successfully collected at the VERY conditions previously stated. No one has any right to be disappointed with Synereo team, just because the tokens devalued afterwards! Grow up and deal with it! So far, it has been strictly running under the rules. Stop moaning about the rules you adhered to.

The rules are typical rules of what we call a FOLLOW ON OFFERING (please refer to the following link if you don't know it http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/followonoffering.asp)

Everything has been done according to traditional public companies financing (except for the bonuses and the three steps thing of 33k, 36.5k and 40k, which are pretty much crypto world).

If the price is too low this week, buy more or shut down the computer and stop suffering. People are selling this week because they anticipate that many people will receive AMPs and dump into the market, so they want to buy cheaper when it happens. Just let it be and wait... I myself would rather buy this week, because many people might want to buy the other week under this assumption, thus the buying pressure might be even stronger than the selling one, as the majority will probably hold the AMPs. The important thing here is: if the project is good, AMP will appreciate after that. Period.

My congratulations for Synereo Team for holding such a smooth second crowdfunding.

LOL at whiners showing a 2wk section on the chart for a coin that's going moon in months!!  many were in cheap yes, smart buyers silly dumpers.  Those same dumpers now will cry in a few months time as well.  it's the big whale cucks controlling the price (for now) as it is anyways so no fucking point to stress when price goes 33k to 27k lol...wusses.  it's mainly cos BTC is up.

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
...you're right, it does not look fair.

But, try to make a concept which is better. Have a look what others did, and how it went the other way...
It is nearly impossible to find a decent way, which works, howver the market reakt's ...

Most important, that the team keeps working, and that these guys are in a good mood.
So please don't try to talk it down... thx
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Raised more than 4M dollars , it is already a success ,I think.

Sucess based on what ? Total amount raised ? More than 3/4, approx. 3.6M exactly was received on day 1.Is the remaining amount raised a sucess to you, this is during 3 weeks +
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
let see how this coin will move it still showing downfall from polo much be better to chase the bottom and buy more in order to make some good profits in returned good project will make good earnings it cant be done in a day or a week it will take some time to be completed and after that we will enjoyed in what this project bring us,.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I bought AMP via crowdsale and I will hold(to support project) and via an exchange , which I will probably still hold.
Though I don't see AMP reaching the value of ETH , may be one day we'll see 5€, so wherever you're buying from you will gain something one day.
You can do whatever you want but I bought AMP much cheaper and when Synereo is a success I will profit much more than you, despite the fact that you sponsored the project much more than I did. You think that is fair ?

It is my opinion that when Synereo is succesfull, those that bought AMP at higher prices to support the project should get an extra bonus when the project becomes succesful.

A bonus would be nice  , but just happy to support a good project. I will buy more over the next few months.
maybe just a prey who's hunting weak holders to filled their bagholds.
So you really believe that people that are complaining that 40k selling of 27k worth AMP is not fair are evil people that want to steal other people's AMP ?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Check out the new Synereo promo video.

click the picture to see the video on YouTube!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
So many whiners and moaners on this thread.
If you don;t want to pay 40k sats per amp, don;t buy it.
Nobody cares.
Period
well said! stay away instead if you don't believe no one care with your opinion or maybe just a prey who's hunting weak holders to filled their bagholds.
Bancor
So many whiners and moaners on this thread.
If you don;t want to pay 40k sats per amp, don;t buy it.
Nobody cares.
Period
Activity: 307

LOL, people buy at 40k sat, not buy on polo? I wonder how many iq do they have?  Cheesy
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
still cheap from polo and more interesting to keep buying more and more, just wait for the funding to be finished and lets see hope profitable this project will come, keep it moving dev we are waiting and holding for the big news to come.

I think big recent news is the partnership with the Silicon Valley based NFX Guild accelerator.

The program will have slots exclusively reserved for projects that build on top of the Synereo network. Not even Ethereum has experienced such appreciation yet:

https://blog.synereo.com/2016/09/30/silicon-valleys-nfx-guild-partners-with-synereo-to-accelerate-dapp-dev-teams/
Jump to: