Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 302. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
I dont understand this ...the ico price is 0.0004 btc but polo price is 0.000288 btc then why people should invest in ico ? I didnt know about polo price so I bought some amp with 0.00036 btc and now feeling bad about Synereo. Angry

Bitcoin goes up; Altcoins go down.  Simple.

XMR FCT XEM XRP don't go. AMP you disappoint me. Sad
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
I dont understand this ...the ico price is 0.0004 btc but polo price is 0.000288 btc then why people should invest in ico ? I didnt know about polo price so I bought some amp with 0.00036 btc and now feeling bad about Synereo. Angry

Still strange that the Polo price doesnt adjust to the ICO price. It will be exciting to see the price after the 18th  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The price in polo is 0.00028 btc.Better buy today than yesterday Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Why on earth would you buy a coin without looking on the exchanges first ? But ey don't feel too sad. I bought on the exchanges also and I am also scr*  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Don't scoff at NFX guild.  Advisors there have advised companies such as Flickr and Lyft (largest Uber competitor), so the partnership with Synereo is huge.  Silicon Valley is behind this tech, and you will be hearing more of it in the mainstream in the months to come after the funding is over, mark my words. 

This is not just another alt coin ponzi scheme.  Think bigger and more long-term.  Synereo > Ethereum, top decentralized blockchain for dApps.

$1 is nothing.

Very nice to hear such thing! Smiley

I can assume 2017 thinking timeframe yes?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Don't scoff at NFX guild.  Advisors there have advised companies such as Flickr and Lyft (largest Uber competitor), so the partnership with Synereo is huge.  Silicon Valley is behind this tech, and you will be hearing more of it in the mainstream in the months to come after the funding is over, mark my words.  

This is not just another alt coin ponzi scheme.  Think bigger and more long-term.  Synereo > Ethereum, top decentralized blockchain for dApps.

$1 is nothing.

thanks for the info, hope everything go well.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
The sale is over in 7 days. If you dont want to buy in the sale buy on Polo at a huge discount. People are complaining that the sale price is too high and the price on Polo is too low.

*hint go buy on Polo at a nice discount.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
Sure  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

It's a ripoff, immediate loss, send bitcoin aaaannd it's gone!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
LOL if you're worried.

This is all whale bot game and they play it as they see fit.  You play swings yes but in the end many lose unless you make nice small trades to win.

Best for this coin is HOLD.  With how legit it is and this major investments now you can see it will go to moon in 2017 Smiley
No. I play a combo of swing and long term. Ik keep part in AMP for longterm. With other part I play swing.
cool having some for long term and being wise to play with the flow doing a buy low sell high style, keep it up buds good luck.
Thanks  Wink
Merit: 500
LOL if you're worried.

This is all whale bot game and they play it as they see fit.  You play swings yes but in the end many lose unless you make nice small trades to win.

Best for this coin is HOLD.  With how legit it is and this major investments now you can see it will go to moon in 2017 Smiley
No. I play a combo of swing and long term. Ik keep part in AMP for longterm. With other part I play swing.
cool having some for long term and being wise to play with the flow doing a buy low sell high style, keep it up buds good luck.
LOL if you're worried.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
The price in polo is 0.00030 btc. Price go down.Buying at 30k is a steal since the ICO price is pegged at 40K, I believe whales are playing their waiting game again
after the ico you will be earning a lot for sure price will go up and the ico will bring success to this coin, keep holding and keep on waiting for this.
legendary
Activity: 1120
LOL if you're worried.

The price in polo is 0.00030 btc. Price go down.Buying at 30k is a steal since the ICO price is pegged at 40K, I believe whales are playing their waiting game again
All nonsense if you ask me. Price is going down like a rock. Moving averages broken. I should have sticked to my strategy instead of listening to happy people on forum supporting their coin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
So far not so good, maybe all this Synereo thing is legitimate but it bothers me that nobody reads and they just jump in with feet first. If you read the white paper, it's VERY long and full of proclamations of an emotional level (not simply stating a need/problem and how they solve it) And ultimately, the control and funds are very centralized. I don't think those that are investing would read through that whole document, and if they did, would understand the red flags hidden in it. It's not even in Beta yet and they're having trouble with the code.
Also, Synereo LTD is a private company, and It seems to me that there is a lot of fine print as to who really owns and has control over development and direction here. IMO I think it's a great idea with bad implementation.

There are plans to delegate some control of funds over to the community.  If you listen to the hangout sessions, you'll pick up on the details.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
So far not so good, maybe all this Synereo thing is legitimate but it bothers me that nobody reads and they just jump in with feet first. If you read the white paper, it's VERY long and full of proclamations of an emotional level (not simply stating a need/problem and how they solve it) And ultimately, the control and funds are very centralized. I don't think those that are investing would read through that whole document, and if they did, would understand the red flags hidden in it. It's not even in Beta yet and they're having trouble with the code.
Also, Synereo LTD is a private company, and It seems to me that there is a lot of fine print as to who really owns and has control over development and direction here. IMO I think it's a great idea with bad implementation.
Jump to: