Author

Topic: [ANN] AMP - The Currency That Powers Your Attention On Synereo - page 305. (Read 879198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Facebook to Decrypt “Secure” Messages Over Cyber-Bullying Accusations

http://www.infowars.com/facebook-to-decrypt-secure-messages-over-cyber-bullying-accusations/

Fuck Facebook, it's one giant spying machine.

Implying that "secure" messages exist on Facebook and everything isn't already decrypted.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
crowdsale price : 40k
Market price : 33k

Will the price go up after Ico or it will stay at 33k?

Thank you!
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Quote from: FinTekNeeks
There is a possibility that Synereo turns out to be a total scam, especially since it continues to have crowdsales where it over charges people. Honest people and ideas don’t treat their constituents this way. This isn’t to say it’s a guaranteed scam, but that we’re seeing how Synereo deals with investors – asking them to pay a higher price for AMP than the market is selling AMP. This is very suspicious behavior. It also hurts people who are new and don’t know better – the average person doesn’t know what a Satoshi is, which is why Synereo doesn’t list a standard price on their sale. You’ve been warned. From: http://fintekneeks.com/synereo-warning/

Comments about this? Anyone?

What price would you choose for the sale?
What "standard price" would you list?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
First time here, so as I see the first round of ICO was more than a year ago and it was 2500sat/amp ? Then this should be available much lower than 31k sat, the 40k ico price is a bit funny.

The price is a bit high but not outrageous. This is typical business practice.

Angel/Sweat - 50k to 500k
Seed - 500k to 10m
Series A - 10m to 100m
Series B - 100m to 500m
Series C - 500m to 1b

The price probably should've been lower by 50% but it's not. You have to understand you're getting into this at stage 3 or 4 right now. This round of investing is more for people with 100k+ to invest. A 100% return over the next year would be considered a huge success at this stage.

Synereo has mimicked a silicon valley start up business model using a bitcoin asset! It was quite smart. People investing in this should try to familiarize themselves with how the process of a start up business model works so they can understand the risks & rewards involved.
And will this ICO have an effect on the AMP price on the exchanges or are they completely decoupled ? If it has an effect, could you please explain me why ?

First of all, this is not an ICO.

It has many effects:
 - upsides for the price:
it increases awareness;
thus it it increases network effects;
it increases liquidity (volume traded);
all of these aspects may lead to more exchanges listing, which will increase all of the above again, and so it goes;
the product will eventually have more nodes, bigger community, better governance, more hashpower and many other good qualities;
many other upsides

- downsides for the price:
more supply (more coins to be sold)

The price reached 40k satoshi prior to this ongoing crowdfunding. That's why they believe the price will reach higher after this crowdsale, because AMPs are currently being sold by less.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
First time here, so as I see the first round of ICO was more than a year ago and it was 2500sat/amp ? Then this should be available much lower than 31k sat, the 40k ico price is a bit funny.

Seed - 500k to 10m
Series A - 10m to 100m
Series B - 100m to 500m
Series C - 500m to 1b

The price probably should've been lower by 50% but it's not. You have to understand you're getting into this at stage 3 or 4 right now. This round of investing is more for people with 100k+ to invest. A 100% return over the next year would be considered a huge success at this stage.

Synereo has mimicked a silicon valley start up business model using a bitcoin asset! It was quite smart. People investing in this should try to familiarize themselves with how the process of a start up business model works so they can understand the risks & rewards involved.
And will this ICO have an effect on the AMP price on the exchanges or are they completely decoupled ? If it has an effect, could you please explain me why ?
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

Seed - 500k to 10m
Series A - 10m to 100m
Series B - 100m to 500m
Series C - 500m to 1b

http://www.infowars.com/facebook-to-decrypt-secure-messages-over-cyber-bullying-accusations/

If this was steemit this comment would have made you 1 cent from my upvote  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 546
Nice to see AMP FOMO on Poloniex exchange

We need to break 35000 sats first and then parity of 40000 sats

Ive spread word about Synereo to some of my whale friends, and I hope theyre investing right now

Lets go AMP, we will beat Facebook
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Synereo has no control on exchange prices. Ways to buy AMP were made public and every investor should do some research before.

1. Some factor the 'bonus' thus lower the price on exchanges

2. Buying directly from Synereo supports the project.

3. You could buy only small amounts of AMP on exchanges. Any large buy will drive the price up! If you are a big investor it make more sense buying from the fundraiser.
Activity: 595
There is a possibility that Synereo turns out to be a total scam, especially since it continues to have crowdsales where it over charges people. Honest people and ideas don’t treat their constituents this way. This isn’t to say it’s a guaranteed scam, but that we’re seeing how Synereo deals with investors – asking them to pay a higher price for AMP than the market is selling AMP. This is very suspicious behavior. It also hurts people who are new and don’t know better – the average person doesn’t know what a Satoshi is, which is why Synereo doesn’t list a standard price on their sale. You’ve been warned. From: http://fintekneeks.com/synereo-warning/

Synereo is the only crypto project that you dont have to be afraid that it is scam. Seriously, only completely ignorant n00b would come to such conclusions. They arent BTT clone project, they are company that is building a real technology that lets VC to invest through banktothefuture. That is normal behaviour, standard bussiness model for a tech firm.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
True.... Maybe just lack of business acumen  Grin

Hmmm. But didn't they destroy a huge amounts of premined AMP to show they are honest ?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Looks like AMP price is increasing to 40k sats soon in ICO
Only 1 day,14 hrs to go sale.synereo.com
Will we see a huge whale market buying all the way till 40k sats, also big Chinese exchange Yunbi is adding it

Waiting patiently, get your buys in Smiley
Why ? I don't understand why the ICO will make AMP price increase. So AMP team sells AMP at 40k. Why would you buy AMP at that price if on Poloniex it is at 31k ? I don't see the logic of that unless like you say, some manipulator with big money comes in and pushes price higher on all exchanges.
Activity: 546
Looks like AMP price is increasing to 40k sats soon in ICO
Only 1 day,14 hrs to go sale.synereo.com
Will we see a huge whale market buying all the way till 40k sats, also big Chinese exchange Yunbi is adding it

Waiting patiently, get your buys in Smiley
That's correct.  There will be no centralized website.  You will have to run a Synereo node to take part in the network.  The plan is to make running a Synereo node as easy as downloading, installing, and running an app.  You log in to your account via the app.
Well, that's interesting. Thanks a lot for the explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

I'm still buying AMP as I expect it to hit at least $500,000,000 over the next 36 months which even being very conservative is a good return.
Do you know when the Synereo steemit like site is operational and people can make an account ? I went on Synereo page but couldn't find any date. I read alpha release at end of Q3. We are Q4 but I still don't see any release.

There is no "site".  Synereo is a decentralized application platform.  The first dApps will be the social network, Synereo, and LivelyGig.  The alpha is released.  Continued work on bug fixing and docker integration is underway.  The existing code is on Github.  Visit the Synereo slack channel for more information on running a node.
Thanks for your reply. Finally someone that replies  Wink. I couldn't find the information I wanted on the site (maybe I just didn't understand). But so this social network ... you can probably make an account ... how do I make one ? I will need to install an app for this in the future ? So there will be no site like steemit or facebook ?

That's correct.  There will be no centralized website.  You will have to run a Synereo node to take part in the network.  The plan is to make running a Synereo node as easy as downloading, installing, and running an app.  You log in to your account via the app.

I'm still buying AMP as I expect it to hit at least $500,000,000 over the next 36 months which even being very conservative is a good return.
Do you know when the Synereo steemit like site is operational and people can make an account ? I went on Synereo page but couldn't find any date. I read alpha release at end of Q3. We are Q4 but I still don't see any release.

There is no "site".  Synereo is a decentralized application platform.  The first dApps will be the social network, Synereo, and LivelyGig.  The alpha is released.  Continued work on bug fixing and docker integration is underway.  The existing code is on Github.  Visit the Synereo slack channel for more information on running a node.
Thanks for your reply. Finally someone that replies  Wink. I couldn't find the information I wanted on the site (maybe I just didn't understand). But so this social network ... you can probably make an account ... how do I make one ? I will need to install an app for this in the future ? So there will be no site like steemit or facebook ?
Jump to: