Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Androids Tokens v2.0 [Proof of Stake] - page 56. (Read 115857 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
me and my friends made the chain and i would gladly accept the fact that we had somehow broken it. BUT mullick also looked over my changes and approved them. I've pointed out that the chain is not checkpointed which in itself is an issue (not one i have caused mind you) so i am free from my responsability. I'm also not willing to have the coins im involved in attacked so for this reason theres nothing i can do

wtf? this is not at all funny. Who threatened you? don't give in to these guys. You are not only effecting zack with this you are actually messing with a lot of investors and miners who do support adt2.

What do you mean the chain is not checkpointed?

there is nothing funny about it. and no one has threatened me directly. however there are rumours of mudda + co threatening others involved in adt which i cannot risk. I have done what i was paid for and to a high standard as was confirmed by mullick and various other experienced coin creators (the team of people with me who made adt v2 have about 10+ coins in our pockets) and there are 0 hard checkpoints in the clients apart from the one protecting the premine. I understand there is the checkpointing server but it is useless when it loses connections which is why checkpoints need to be placed in the code yet this hasnt been done by zack or anyone else to date (im too busy with scifi-ex and cryptopools to do it out of the goodness of my heart im afraid)

why were checkpoints not put in the code? when did you tell zack this?

If muddafudda has not threatened you directly what makes you think he will?

Where is muddafudda?

I want to ask him directly.

1. was he behind this forking?
2. is he threatening adts community over some gripe he has with zack personally?

the fact he showed up right after it happened in this thread with "that's a shame" seems to make it look like he did do it.

Muddafudda answer the questions above and explain if you were involved with this why you consider costing other miners and investors of ADT time and money?

We need to see the end of this kind of dirty tactics.... If these people are too afraid to sort there problems out in person and rather hide behind their computers costing entire communities of people money this needs to see some collective action to stop this.

Running away afraid of these types is not the answer

If his answer is no to those, will you add checkpointing to the chain?  i don't see adt2 on his list of new scam coins to squash for some time. Also his dislike was know for zack back when you fixed it the first time? why the change of heart? 

why if you told zack this whilst making adt2 did it not take place at the time?

Are you saying you believe muddafudda will threaten you and your coins if you help the adt2 community?

I am very interested in hearing more about this.

How much did zack pay for this cgb clone, and how much more will it cost to have this fixed and the checkpointing added into the chain.

How was a pow+pos coin attacked in the first place.

Just because mullick looked over it and said the code was okay does not really mean it was okay... if we don't understand how this coin was attacked. CGB seems fine after all of this time? Are you saying CGB can be attacked in the same way?

checkpointing was not added before due to the chain not exactly being long enough to add stake checkpoints. ill try and get round to adding some but i make no guarantees(free of charge though)
and i told zack yesterday when he asked me for help. and i believe cgb can be attacked like this yes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
me and my friends made the chain and i would gladly accept the fact that we had somehow broken it. BUT mullick also looked over my changes and approved them. I've pointed out that the chain is not checkpointed which in itself is an issue (not one i have caused mind you) so i am free from my responsability. I'm also not willing to have the coins im involved in attacked so for this reason theres nothing i can do

wtf? this is not at all funny. Who threatened you? don't give in to these guys. You are not only effecting zack with this you are actually messing with a lot of investors and miners who do support adt2.

there is nothing funny about it. and no one has threatened me directly. however there are rumours of mudda + co threatening others involved in adt which i cannot risk. I have done what i was paid for and to a high standard as was confirmed by mullick and various other experienced coin creators (the team of people with me who made adt v2 have about 10+ coins in our pockets) and there are 0 hard checkpoints in the clients apart from the one protecting the premine. I understand there is the checkpointing server but it is useless when it loses connections which is why checkpoints need to be placed in the code yet this hasnt been done by zack or anyone else to date (im too busy with scifi-ex and cryptopools to do it out of the goodness of my heart im afraid)

why were checkpoints not put in the code? when did you tell zack this?

If muddafudda has not threatened you directly what makes you think he will?

Where is muddafudda?

I want to ask him directly.

1. was he behind this forking?
2. is he threatening adts community over some gripe he has with zack personally?

the fact he showed up right after it happened in this thread with "that's a shame" seems to make it look like he did do it.

Muddafudda answer the questions above and explain if you were involved with this why you consider costing other miners and investors of ADT time and money?

We need to see the end of this kind of dirty tactics.... If these people are too afraid to sort there problems out in person and rather hide behind their computers costing entire communities of people money this needs to see some collective action to stop this.

Running away afraid of these types is not the answer

If his answer is no to those, will you add checkpointing to the chain?  i don't see adt2 on his list of new scam coins to squash for some time. Also his dislike was know for zack back when you fixed it the first time? why the change of heart? 

why if you told zack this whilst making adt2 did it not take place at the time?

Are you saying you believe muddafudda will threaten you and your coins if you help the adt2 community?

I am very interested in hearing more about this.

How much did zack pay for this cgb clone, and how much more will it cost to have this fixed and the checkpointing added into the chain.

How was a pow+pos coin attacked in the first place.

Just because mullick looked over it and said the code was okay does not really mean it was okay... if we don't understand how this coin was attacked. CGB seems fine after all of this time? Are you saying CGB can be attacked in the same way?

legendary

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
valid question based on the facts.
legendary
how about ahmed_bodi he seemed to be good help recently?

not a single reply from him Sad

I guess people want a huge bounty again before they will even conceder helping unfortunately I don't have the ridiculous amount of money it takes to get people to help Sad

mullick 2 days back he would hep but no reply from him

I will message more people again but its really annoying that even the people that were paid to make the blockchain are not replying

who made the chain?
legendary
wtf is this shit

who made this latest chain, and why is it failing.... this is complete bullshit.

CGB does not fail so who ever cloned this has either failed to clone it correctly in which case they need to fix it or return the btc you paid.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
hmm I checked thos Android tokens source form GitHub and seems that there is allready all needed stuffs included? but is those stuffs included that latest ADT binary?
I trying to undersstand what is problem in here why wallet sync does not work?

Sorry Zack I dont use skype, we can communicate some other way and I like to keep my anonymity also because there seems some kind of mess right now with this.
Hope this ADT start working soon because I have lot's of ADT coin.

Last block what my client found is  53873
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #EJLu38XR7zg7txVU

you can pm me here Smiley

there are a few issues I will start with one of the ones causing the biggest issue

there is a glitch somewhere that allows POS blocks to be made before the blockchain is fully synced ( when people with lots of stake due open there wallets they cause a fork as the chain is not in sync at the time

another issue that has popped up is that you can suddenly lose connections for no reason that anyone can find I am wondering if the port number is blocked by some isp or there is something windows related that runs on that port  

There is also the issue of getting everyone on the correct chain and to make it so people don't accidently end up downloading the wrong chain

other than that its just basic patches like the heart bleed exploit , hard checkpoints and minimal client changes

if you let me know what info you need via pm I will be able to give you the info in what you need to know and save me typing out every last bit about stuff you already know about  

any help what so ever would be very much appreciated by me and the whole ADT comunaty !
good to see someone is landing a hand. I am sure this will be fixed shortly.
Meanwhile I am doing all I can to help to sort out the political crap around this as it has nothing to with the coin.

If you find out why they hate the coin other than the fact mudafuda has an issue with it I would like to know so I can solve this and get adt sorted ( he only started hating it when he cloned ADT1 to make COL ( ifcv2 ) and it had more issues than the old ADT chain did and loads of people gave him a hard time about it )

other than that its just him making petty excuses and giving silly reasoning
good to see someone is landing a hand. I am sure this will be fixed shortly.
Meanwhile I am doing all I can to help to sort out the political crap around this as it has nothing to with the coin.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
hmm I checked thos Android tokens source form GitHub and seems that there is allready all needed stuffs included? but is those stuffs included that latest ADT binary?
I trying to undersstand what is problem in here why wallet sync does not work?

Sorry Zack I dont use skype, we can communicate some other way and I like to keep my anonymity also because there seems some kind of mess right now with this.
Hope this ADT start working soon because I have lot's of ADT coin.

Last block what my client found is  53873
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #EJLu38XR7zg7txVU
That's just plain stupid I do not believe this should be enough as it was against you not the coin and community.
legendary
ADT developer
I would like to know why this mf guy is against this so much when he removed adt from the black list once already. Why was it put back on?
Something must be going on we don't know about.

the reason he re added it was because I didn't remove the negative feedback I left on his account ( at around 1am my time I had a message saying you have 12h to remove it or its back on the shit list and by the time I saw the message it was 2pm and he had started war against ADT again )

that's it
I would like to know why this mf guy is against this so much when he removed adt from the black list once already. Why was it put back on?
Something must be going on we don't know about.
Activity: 786
perhaps they are not replying because its Easter?

apparently mudafuda and friends have said that if anyone helps ADT they will have any coins they run will be  destroyed so nobody is willing to help Sad

I'm sure someone will do it as long as they remain anonymous. 
legendary
ADT developer

apparently mudafuda and friends have said that if anyone helps ADT they will have any coins they run will be  destroyed so nobody is willing to help Sad

legendary
ADT developer
Hi I stopped mining couple day a go due those problems with this ADT coin. I wondering can I help some how to get this working?
I dont have acutual mutch yet expience from crypto coins but I have lot's experince from server side and programming etc...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #cobELZXN2o1oeCom

my Skype is zack.cark4 if you have skype and would like to talk about helping out Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hi I stopped mining couple day a go due those problems with this ADT coin. I wondering can I help some how to get this working?
I dont have acutual mutch yet expience from crypto coins but I have lot's experince from server side and programming etc...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #cobELZXN2o1oeCom
legendary
ADT developer
how about ahmed_bodi he seemed to be good help recently?

not a single reply from him Sad

I guess people want a huge bounty again before they will even conceder helping unfortunately I don't have the ridiculous amount of money it takes to get people to help Sad

mullick 2 days back he would hep but no reply from him

I will message more people again but its really annoying that even the people that were paid to make the blockchain are not replying
Pages:
Jump to: