Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing Galaxycoin - GLX, the new PoW/PoS coin, no premine! - page 25. (Read 100425 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Got about 50k of these for trade if anyone is interested. Hit me up in a PM or on here. LTC or BTC preferred, but will consider any other coin if it's a decent offer
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Can somebody Explain the benefit or going with both PoW and PoS?

Des that make it 51% attack proof?  Can it be implemented for both Scrypt and SHA256 of just Scrypt.

Can one copy the benefits for PPcoin since that seems one of few innovative coins and would that cost a lot to do?

Finally, how the security on the ultra fast 30 second blocks and only 3 confirmations.  Some on here say those both will lead to security issues.  Are you seeing or expecting any issues.  Cause I do love a fast coin for numerous reasons but I'm wondering why then the genius Satoshi would go with 10 minutes which is so slow by comparison.

Answers Much appreciated.  TIA!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Sorry guys, this is a bug in the code and it is fixed now. Many thanks to cosmoscoin to point out the issue to me.

Please download version 1.1 of the client. The download links are updated.

cosmoscoin, please PM me with your GLX wallet address, I will send you 5000 GLX I mined as bounty (there's no premine of this coin).

Hey Bro,
I received your 5k GLX, you are really a good guy.

How about working together to make CosmosCoin and GalaxyCoin to be very successful? Maybe we can merge our dev team together.

CosmosCoin and GalaxyCoin, do you both know how to program or did you guys pay programmers to help launch you coin.  I see no issue with that, I'm an economist but im curious.

The real sign of a great developer is delegations and relentless support for his coin.  Programming talent can be hired while honesty, integrity and creativity is much harder to find in most people.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
This is a good coin, mining it now Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
yes that's a very good idea!
Sorry guys, this is a bug in the code and it is fixed now. Many thanks to cosmoscoin to point out the issue to me.

cosmoscoin, please PM me with your GLX wallet address, I will send you 5000 GLX I mined as bounty (there's no premine of this coin).

Hey Bro,
I received your 5k GLX, you are really a good guy.

How about working together to make CosmosCoin and GalaxyCoin to be very successful? Maybe we can merge our dev team together.
Thanks again cosmoscoin-dev, really appreciate your help. Smiley

Great thanks to you arlington, my address is:

ga42DAnQCfvXQrK4c6UcvnAL6fM426SWKs

And please addnode=117.80.146.175, this is a temp node and it will be closed in 24 hours, seems it's enough time for GLX to be ok.
Any one who can't sync please replace your GLX client with this:
http://sdrv.ms/1bqHmHd

And add addnode=117.80.146.175 in your galaxycoin.conf

GLX is not our coin, we only have CosmosCoin, so please come to CMC.

GLX is okay now, just because of the wrong checkpoints for stake block.

just delete the codes in kernel.cpp,
The following code will be okay now:
Code:
// Hard checkpoints of stake modifiers to ensure they are deterministic
static std::map mapStakeModifierCheckpoints =
    boost::assign::map_list_of
        ( 0, 0x0e00670bu )
    ;

Any one who can't sync please replace your GLX client with this:
http://sdrv.ms/1bqHmHd

And add addnode=117.80.146.175 in your galaxycoin.conf

GLX is not our coin, we only have CosmosCoin, so please come to CMC.
Activity: 55
This is the same thing that happened to cosmoscoin. The same kind of fix can likely be used.
Could you please post step how to do? I try search cosmoscoin stuck post, but I can't find. Thanks.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
This is the same thing that happened to cosmoscoin. The same kind of fix can likely be used.
So everyone stuck at block 5999..... Cry
Where are you arlington. We need you help........
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Stuck for me, too  Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Wallet con't sync.  I have 10 nodes connect. All node stuck at block 5999. Anyone know how to fix?
Nah, it's just stuck there, probably for everyone.
Mining only yields rejects, too.
Wallet con't sync.  I have 10 nodes connect. All node stuck at block 5999. Anyone know how to fix?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
The difficulty seemed to be going up over the past couple days but the hashrate is quite low right now
Activity: 588
This coin reminds me of smartphones.
lol, interesting observations
Pages:
Jump to: