Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing Galaxycoin - GLX, the new PoW/PoS coin, no premine! - page 24. (Read 100425 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
the price is pretty high for GLX....

You're right, and people are paying it. The drastic difficulty swings should keep the price relatively high for quite a while. You will see...even though it seems high right away, if you don't buy them now you will miss out on them very soon
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
the price is pretty high for GLX....
legendary
Still selling them for 1 LTC per 100 GLX or 8 LTC per 1000

10,000 GLX for 70 LTC (only 1 hour and 6 minutes left on this deal)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The coin is going along very well... we need a mining pool and a blockchain explorer.
Activity: 588
the diff variation is weird for this coin, but interesting to mine though.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
I've got some GLX for sale too.  Same price: 1LTC for 100 or 8 for 1000

Have ~ 16000 available.

You're pricing them like they're already on exchanges .  I'd make you a deal for more like 10,000 but for less than you're quoting since these coins may end up worthless in a few weeks or months.

PM me an offer if you'd like.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Have ~ 16000 available.

You're pricing them like they're already on exchanges .  I'd make you a deal for more like 10,000 but for less than you're quoting since these coins may end up worthless in a few weeks or months.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

Have ~ 16000 available.
legendary
35,000 left to sell

1 LTC per 100 or 8 LTC per 1000

Open to BTC or other coins, hit me up here or in PM's

I'll buy some off you - say 3,000 GLX COINS BUT I don't have a wallet.  Would you do 24 LTC FOR 3,000?

It's a risky bet at this point with no exchanges to sell them on.  Let me know.  Thanks.

PM Incoming
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
35,000 left to sell

I'll buy some off you - say 3,000 GLX COINS BUT I don't have a wallet.  Would you do 24 LTC FOR 3,000?

It's a risky bet at this point with no exchanges to sell them on.  Let me know.  Thanks.
legendary
35,000 left to sell

Only 26,000 left from the first batch. Looks like I need to mine some more tonight, these are getting gobbled up quick
legendary
35,000 left to sell

Activity: 588
diff of GLX is up...
legendary
!

It takes you longer to keep typing your posts as a novel than it would for you to google the answers

Problem is google gives general info and if you know little about software then its pretty pointless.

Last I checked these forums were for learning from each other.  I help newbies where i can and one actually paid me today which was unexpected, and never cut them down. 

I've noticed your attitude is generally dark, selfish and self centered.  You're sabotaging yourself and don't even realize it.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, and good luck to you.

Lol, maybe I'll start praying to be saved

Hey, that's actually a great idea if only you were serious.  If you do only pray to the Father in heaven.  No middle man between you and God. 

But until you're serious maybe a small attitude adjustment would go a long way.  There's lots to be lost from a poor attitude as most people won't ever tell you these things they'll just decide to not work with you.

So seriously, what do you want to trade for?  And is GLX on any exchanges yet?  Let me know.  Thanks.

I don't really care if people don't want to work with me on here lol that's what exchanges are for. Plus I own two businesses, so I really couldn't care less if people on the internet like me or my attitude...I'll trade coins with anyone, though, even if they hate me   Grin
legendary
Got about 50k of these for trade if anyone is interested. Hit me up in a PM or on here. LTC or BTC preferred, but will consider any other coin if it's a decent offer

Did you really mine 50K GLX that fast?  Amazing - I wish I Knew how to mine new coins.  It's a bit too high tech for me.

You mind if I ask, did you use CPU, GPU or what and how much hashing power did you have?  Thanks in advance.

PS.  I may trade you some devcoin for your galaxy coin depending on the trade.  I paid $.0041 and then $.0021 so I'm down quite a bit so the offer would have to be pretty good for a trade for me to take such a loss on them.

Let me know, bro.

Thanks!

I've got around 68 mHash running at our store and I had switched them to this one pretty quick after it was launched and let them run for about 18 hours. I got the 50k before the new client had to fix that problem, haven't mined much since.

Devcoin is pretty all over the place when it comes to pricing, so if you wanted to use those, it would have to be pretty enticing.  PM me or just post how many Galaxycoin you're looking to trade and what rate you're interested in them at per 100, 1000, 10000, whatever

Thanks
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
!

It takes you longer to keep typing your posts as a novel than it would for you to google the answers

Problem is google gives general info and if you know little about software then its pretty pointless.

Last I checked these forums were for learning from each other.  I help newbies where i can and one actually paid me today which was unexpected, and never cut them down. 

I've noticed your attitude is generally dark, selfish and self centered.  You're sabotaging yourself and don't even realize it.

Hey, that's actually a great idea if only you were serious.  If you do only pray to the Father in heaven.  No middle man between you and God. 

But until you're serious maybe a small attitude adjustment would go a long way.  There's lots to be lost from a poor attitude as most people won't ever tell you these things they'll just decide to not work with you.

So seriously, what do you want to trade for?  And is GLX on any exchanges yet?  Let me know.  Thanks.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Got about 50k of these for trade if anyone is interested. Hit me up in a PM or on here. LTC or BTC preferred, but will consider any other coin if it's a decent offer

Did you really mine 50K GLX that fast?  Amazing - I wish I Knew how to mine new coins.  It's a bit too high tech for me.

You mind if I ask, did you use CPU, GPU or what and how much hashing power did you have?  Thanks in advance.

PS.  I may trade you some devcoin for your galaxy coin depending on the trade.  I paid $.0041 and then $.0021 so I'm down quite a bit so the offer would have to be pretty good for a trade for me to take such a loss on them.

Let me know, bro.

Thanks!
legendary
Can somebody Explain the benefit or going with both PoW and PoS?

Des that make it 51% attack proof?  Can it be implemented for both Scrypt and SHA256 of just Scrypt.

Can one copy the benefits for PPcoin since that seems one of few innovative coins and would that cost a lot to do?

Finally, how the security on the ultra fast 30 second blocks and only 3 confirmations.  Some on here say those both will lead to security issues.  Are you seeing or expecting any issues.  Cause I do love a fast coin for numerous reasons but I'm wondering why then the genius Satoshi would go with 10 minutes which is so slow by comparison.

Answers Much appreciated.  TIA!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Des that make it 51% attack proof?  Can it be implemented for both Scrypt and SHA256 of just Scrypt.

Can one copy the benefits for PPcoin since that seems one of few innovative coins and would that cost a lot to do?

Finally, how the security on the ultra fast 30 second blocks and only 3 confirmations.  Some on here say those both will lead to security issues.  Are you seeing or expecting any issues.  Cause I do love a fast coin for numerous reasons but I'm wondering why then the genius Satoshi would go with 10 minutes which is so slow by comparison.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: