Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 2. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 28, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
Zed Network is a great project with a great perspective, Nice and excellent team with good product in the field of blockchain. I want to introduce you all to this kind of project. It will take a leading place among your competitors.the idea of this project is really interesting, and the white paper is well written and really useful.

Yes I believe that ZED will make a huge success and deliver a working product in the future so joining on their ICO is one of the great advantages that we have, you don't want to miss this chance to be part of their success.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 28, 2018, 06:48:06 PM
The wonderful people behind the good project and also a good investment opportunity for those who are looking for more profitable investment. I see how the team to provide to us the good benifit of this project.

Definitely! even though we see a bad market condition right now, investing on a project like ZED still a good option because I believe that ZED has great opportunities to achieve leading positions in the next coming years.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 28, 2018, 06:44:05 PM
An interesting opportunity to observe how there is development of the project and its team, the team grows together with participants and investors, the market is huge.

ZED network deserves the attention of investors because they are a well established company and have a team of professionals that will lead this projects into its success. Participating on their token sale is like securing your future  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 11:47:26 AM
Hope this project will waiting strong future and alot of results. Very interesting and creative Start-UP! I highly recommend to everyone! Saw that and now thinking about this project again and again.
December 28, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
I think that blockchain, cryptocurrency and ZED Network could really help in this field. Making transactions fast and cheap.Our world is becoming more and more global. We have more opportunities to travel, but sending money to another country is still too expencive (~8% fee in Western Union).
December 28, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
Zed Network
How It Works
Simplified process. Shockingly cheap. Amazingly fast.
SEND
Sender initiates the transaction in person or at Sender MTO’s App and pays for the transfer the same way they always do.

EXCHANGE
Sender MTO buys ZED Tokens with fiat currency (CAD/USD/GBP, etc.) within their ZED Wallet and sends them to Receiver MTO through the Stellar Network.

RECEIVE
Receiver MTO collects ZED Tokens in 3 to 5 seconds and converts them to local fiat currency in ZED Wallet before paying the beneficiary Receiver.
December 27, 2018, 11:31:31 AM
ZED Network connects Money Transfer Operators to partners around the world, providing instant global reach.
This platform should make business more easy and profitable. Both for companies and for users.
December 27, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
One feature of cryptocurrency world is that every project want to create its own token instaed if using existing ones. I hope ZED will make such platform which MTOs will use with pleasure.
December 27, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
New technologies are new opportunities. This company attracted me with its new innovative ideas that are modern in our world. I am sure the company will take a leading place in the world!
December 26, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
Zed Network is a great project with a great perspective, Nice and excellent team with good product in the field of blockchain. I want to introduce you all to this kind of project. It will take a leading place among your competitors.the idea of this project is really interesting, and the white paper is well written and really useful.
December 26, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
The wonderful people behind the good project and also a good investment opportunity for those who are looking for more profitable investment. I see how the team to provide to us the good benifit of this project.
December 26, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
An interesting opportunity to observe how there is development of the project and its team, the team grows together with participants and investors, the market is huge.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 10:52:08 PM
How much will remittances be when done on the ZED platform? Will the cost rise over time or will it be constant?
The average fee for cross‐border transfer is now about 7 – 8% of the amount. ZED transactions require no mining and cost 1% or less. If the transaction costs on remittances worldwide were cut from an average of 7 – 8% percent to an average of 2-3% percent, it would unlock billions of $ a year only in poor countries.

High transaction fees is one of the main problem that people are facing using any money remittances and because of this reason people are trying to find others ways to send their money but ZED network has a solution that will boost any transactions with less cost.

According to the recent World Bank’s latest Migration and Development Brief in 2018, major barriers to reducing remittance costs are de-risking by banks and exclusive partnerships between national post office systems and money transfer operators.
That is what ZED is going to change due to the new possibilities that blockchain technology gives to us!

Those recent findings gives more reason that we really need a good platform like ZED. I'm looking forward for the public beta release so any MTO's can test the product and experience the benefits that ZED Network can provide on their current system.
I guess transaction fees will not be fixed but ZED mission is to reduce those charges at least 1% or less so any small to mid-sized MTOs can compete more efficiently.

I know 1% doesn't sound like much, but wouldn't you say that charges should even be lower than that?
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
December 23, 2018, 05:06:18 PM
Studying new projects, I came across a lot of scammers, at the moment it is difficult to find a decent project. This is an honest startup. It's great that I found this thread.

Those scam projects really damage the image of crypto-space but luckily we still have a few projects that we can trust like ZED, the team is composed of professionals with a lot of experience in different kinds of fields. If you do a deep research about ZED you will that this projects is 100% legit.
if what you say is true, of course we can provide information about the ZED project to many people, so that they trust the ZED project is a promising project, and can work further together
The CEO of ZED has a company named ZipZap which is also focusing on money transfer and was established 7 years ago so I think it is enough proof for the legitimacy of ZED Network.
December 23, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
Most corporate payments today are still paper-based. 83.5% of payments (by volume) are still made by check and 50%-60% of businesses receive and pay by checks according to Federal Reserve and The Clearing House Payment Company. Zed Network is going to change this.

Most of the corporate payments are afraid to try the modern technologies but this will change soon because of the blockchain technology adaption keeps spreading across the globe and many private companies has now attracted on these new technologies.
It just a matter of time until these companies fully recognize these advance technologies and integrate on their system. Day by day the blockchain movement is getting a lot of attention in different countries and will soon be adopted around the globe.
December 23, 2018, 04:58:46 PM
I will support this kind of project till the end. Zed network purpose built for remittances. Their platform built on a distributed ledger to reduce cost and fastest transaction fiction

Count me in! ZED network has a strong and well coordinated team that gives the project a high success rate on the future, I am sure that ZED will help many people around the world once the product is fully operational.
Once the product is available in many countries we will experience a great changes in money remittances specifically the processing time of transaction with cheaper transaction fee, supporting ZED is like securing saving money for your future.
December 23, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
Zed network is the answer to become more efficient and easy in money transfer. It is good to hear that the team is working hard ti privide the best services that many can benefit.

We really need some innovation on our current system and ZED network platform will provide a solution on the problem that is currently existing like the high fees on money remittances and slow processing of transactions.
There is no doubt that ZED will transform the money remittance industry into a better one since they are using blockchain technology which is proven and tested that can give lots of benefits in many other industries.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 23, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
“ZED Network and the team at Stellar and Interstellar share a vision for transforming the remittances sector by powering cross-border payments seamlessly and instantly,” said Alan Safahi, Founder and CEO of ZED Network. “We look forward to collaborating with Interstellar to significantly grow ZED Network’s worldwide reach.”

I can't wait for this to happen because I have experienced of the slow and high transaction fees with MTO's whenever I send money for my father on different country. I hope ZED will soon launch their working product and be available worldwide.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 23, 2018, 04:31:16 PM
ZED offers a compliance-friendly solution enabling Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology and scale their business.
For small to medium sized MTOs that can't effectively compete with larger MTOs, ZED is a SaaS platform built on a distributed ledger that reduces costs and transaction friction.

ZED network will have a big impact in competition of different MTO's and give opportunities for small to medium sized business but I guess those large MTO's will not let this slide and might come up on using modern technologies too.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 23, 2018, 04:27:32 PM
there are multiple reasons to consider why ZED team could choose Stellar for an ICO.
And one of them is that such a token would have unified steps how exchanges and others can deal with your token. If an exchange supports Stellar than it can easily list all other tokens issued on Stellar.
besides choosing the stelar platform is unique and this will look different compared to the other ico projects, because the conclusion is now that there are so many other ico projects that use the ethereum platform, hopefully with this difference more and more people will be interested in the Project ZED

Stellar blockchain is purposely build for money transferring which makes sense why ZED is using their platform because they want to develop a better system for any money transfer operators. Ethereum blockchain has experience network congestion which is not good for money transferring.
Pages:
Jump to: