Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Announcing ZED! - page 5. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 14, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
Risk Mitigation- ZED is not an anonymous currency.  We will target accredited investors only and perform Know Your Customer (KYC) for each ZED token/coin issued during Initial Coin Offering (ICO).  Furthermore, exchanges offering ZED will be required to perform KYC validation to buy or sell ZED.  Every transaction on ZED is encrypted and recorded on a blockchain that traces back to the genesis block.

ZED approach is very unique and well-planned, they want to build a platform that is supported by these accredited investors who believes in the project. Also they are following the SEC regulation so they can acquire licensed for the platform.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 14, 2018, 07:37:33 PM
If you talk about which of the currently existing markets will rapidly develop in the near future, then undoubtedly one of these we can call the blockchain technology market.

Totally true and ZED Network is using this modern technology that will help them to make their vision into a reality, cryptocurrency and blockchain has lot to offer on our current system.
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
December 14, 2018, 07:23:51 PM
Zed is a good project with lots of potential that promotes good and interesting ideas also innovation. This company is gaining momentum. I am hoping for the best of this project.
They have a clear mission that will make a big improvement in money remittances because of ZED transferring of money in cross-border countries will only take 3-5 seconds with a cheaper transaction fee.
this is real? The 3-5 second can send the money or we will get the money from the sender? its so interesting, how much the collecting fund as of now?

Yes it is for real based on their Whitepaper "ZED transactions are settled with MTO partners across the globe within 3-5 seconds". ZED is under Stellar blockchain which is know for making a transaction much faster.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
How is your mood? What's new? Greetings to you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 12:33:52 PM
Zed network eliminates dependency on banks in favor of a global. It is great to participate with this project. MTOs creates faster, cheaper and more transparency transaction on money transferring.
December 14, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
This is the new decentralized blockchain technology used in this project. Zed network is designed as a compliance a friendly solution that enable Money Transfer Operators to leverage leading blockchain technology to rapidly scale their business.
Activity: 96
December 14, 2018, 07:14:47 AM
Studying new projects, I came across a lot of scammers, at the moment it is difficult to find a decent project. This is an honest startup. It's great that I found this thread.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 06:43:02 AM
Quiet generous for this project to offer cheaper transaction fee. Zed Network project should get a lot of support.
December 14, 2018, 06:42:03 AM
Most corporate payments today are still paper-based. 83.5% of payments (by volume) are still made by check and 50%-60% of businesses receive and pay by checks according to Federal Reserve and The Clearing House Payment Company. Zed Network is going to change this.
December 13, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
I will support this kind of project till the end. Zed network purpose built for remittances. Their platform built on a distributed ledger to reduce cost and fastest transaction fiction
December 13, 2018, 01:18:13 PM
Zed network is the answer to become more efficient and easy in money transfer. It is good to hear that the team is working hard ti privide the best services that many can benefit.
December 13, 2018, 10:36:25 AM
Look like the team of zed network is working really hard. They prepare many good news to us. I hope this will lead the way in the world of crypto.
December 13, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
You know what I like in cryptocurrencies? Their economics in most of cases gives profit just for holding coins. Anybody could explain me benefits of holding ZED tokens?
December 13, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
I think model of ZED Network is workable. Wish the team to go through all obstacles on the way to make international transactions cheaper, faster and more secure.
Activity: 24
December 13, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
At this time there are so many similar projects. How are you better? What is your unique project idea?
Activity: 29
December 13, 2018, 03:45:06 AM
The project to take its place all necessary. I think in your field your project will be one of the most worthy. In the near future, cryptocurrency will be used everywhere. Everything has its time.
December 12, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
Zed network is a real platform that provides solution for money transferring. A project that has great prospect and opportunity. I highly recommend to all and join this kind of project .
December 12, 2018, 06:28:11 AM
Zed Network will definitely be able to make a big step that will allow the use of operations with cryptocurrency while observing the norms of KYC anf AML. Hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
ZED would be self-funded they will not write in the OP this: "Sell Z8 Billion in a Token Sales Event to raise money for management, growth, licensing, acquisition and expansion"
So, maybe they mean only the early stage of development of the platform under "self-funded".
who do yoy call self-funded if they going to get the fund for selling?much better have a big discount to all investor for their big sales to develop and have the licensing for this project.
December 12, 2018, 06:06:34 AM
ZED would be self-funded they will not write in the OP this: "Sell Z8 Billion in a Token Sales Event to raise money for management, growth, licensing, acquisition and expansion"
So, maybe they mean only the early stage of development of the platform under "self-funded".
Pages:
Jump to: