Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN AntiChristCoin [666] - POW / POS COIN - FAIR LAUNCH! 3 MINING POOLS! - page 2. (Read 9033 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 282
Dev has not seen it for a long time.
no more exchange, and still mines 3 people in the pool with 260mh / s  Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
ncerely make sale to 0.000000001 of satoshi being that the real value is 0.00000001 and a lot of stupid you are throwing energy out that coinsmarkets.com is robbing us and the users did not see it see example 125000 coins of only 12500 satoshis being that the certain would be 125000 satoshis

coinmarkets.com is a shit site yes but i can't understand what news and why stake don't work one person saying staking  work  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ncerely make sale to 0.000000001 of satoshi being that the real value is 0.00000001 and a lot of stupid you are throwing energy out that coinsmarkets.com is robbing us and the users did not see it see example 125000 coins of only 12500 satoshis being that the certain would be 125000 satoshis
Activity: 35
Hi dev

Good news coinexchange and cryptopia is great

thx for update

edit:

why do you have new account?

What news? and what is interest buy this coin if pos don't work?
Hi dev

Good news coinexchange and cryptopia is great

thx for update

edit:

why do you have new account?
Kur
Activity: 28
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
dev is not here for a long time...

the price is so low , is there any update of this coin Huh any roadmap for this coin or just for quick money  ?
Activity: 644
Hi dev, are you planning any other exchange? Because the price is quite low at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-666.htm only 0.000000002 BTC.
So far I have coins and I have them in the stake,  at least a few coins for free.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I thought ASIC algos are unholy ass hell by definition but I've been checking it as I remember and it was a month ago and still no exchange?! Tha's the Devil's evil doing I tell ya! Praise the Neo-scrypt and The Holy Matrix (and Morpheus too). ans screw ALTCOM who didn't pay me for the last weeks round of there signature campaign
PS Apple Inc. would probably wanna sue ur soul and their laweyrs straight outta Babylan would pwn ya
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I really don't like scrypt that much but i might mine few coins just for the sake of our lord and savior AC.
Activity: 162
hey dev,

news please how it goes on, because it is quite quiet here
is a new exchange planned?
pos is not working?

please more info about that

thx
What info do you need? Nobody needs this coin, dev sometimes look this thread i think (Last Active:November 21, 2017), but nothing changes

because the dev is always on,
I just wanted to know if he works on the pos system,
or else any news
all of us want to know something new about project but there is no dev activity, and coinsmarkets dumped coin x10 cheaper
hey dev,

pos is not working?

thx
What info do you need? Nobody needs this coin, dev sometimes look this thread i think (Last Active:November 21, 2017), but nothing changes

because the dev is always on,
I just wanted to know if he works on the pos system,
or else any news
hey dev,

pos is not working?

thx
hey dev,

pos is not working?

thx
Activity: 176
Activity: 6
Hi Guys

My POS staking just stoped since over 9000 Blocks...
Is there nay second chain for 666 or do someone els has the same Problem,

My wallet is unlocked..

BTW. Any discord or Telegramm Channel available?
When is new Airdrop? I want to 666 coin!
Pages:
Jump to: