Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN AntiChristCoin [666] - POW / POS COIN - FAIR LAUNCH! 3 MINING POOLS! - page 3. (Read 9033 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added AntiChristCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for AntiChristCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 6WBcr5EKPew1ZwwoZzLKeZ63JjCsbpFmiQ -p c=666 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/666

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2012

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

So any news about Yobit? Did they refuse?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Activity: 42
coinsmarkets.com is good idea if you will money going die , seriously coinmarkets.com a scam site fee 0.002 , many probleme just look chat of site is a amateur site wait yobit cryptopia , just rec in your brain that site : bittrex ,tradesatoshi, cryptopia, bleutrade ,yobit , other site just
forget ^^
your thinking are a bit sick now on btc fees everywhere are high .. and not exchange taking those fees but miners .. highest fee fastest accept on blockchain.. but if you thinked smarter than you shut move your funds with other coins like DOGE or LTC. and some exchanges which you support im against like yobit(huge lags)cryptopia (fee 4btc for chance to get coin reviewed for adding.)  

you stupid af, 2 days ago I withdraw from coinsmarket and see tx id on blockchain and only see fee 7 bucks. the heck where the rest? dont be stupid, just research!!!!

you pay $ 7 fee on a site of 200 people and you find normal?  you will go far hahhaaa , if you would be clever when you retire you withdraw in altcoin to see less  fee  and you say 'stupid blabla' pathetic kid

did you know what I say? I think no. lol
what did you mean exactly?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
coinsmarkets.com is good idea if you will money going die , seriously coinmarkets.com a scam site fee 0.002 , many probleme just look chat of site is a amateur site wait yobit cryptopia , just rec in your brain that site : bittrex ,tradesatoshi, cryptopia, bleutrade ,yobit , other site just
forget ^^
your thinking are a bit sick now on btc fees everywhere are high .. and not exchange taking those fees but miners .. highest fee fastest accept on blockchain.. but if you thinked smarter than you shut move your funds with other coins like DOGE or LTC. and some exchanges which you support im against like yobit(huge lags)cryptopia (fee 4btc for chance to get coin reviewed for adding.)  

you stupid af, 2 days ago I withdraw from coinsmarket and see tx id on blockchain and only see fee 7 bucks. the heck where the rest? dont be stupid, just research!!!!

you pay $ 7 fee on a site of 200 people and you find normal?  you will go far hahhaaa , if you would be clever when you retire you withdraw in altcoin to see less  fee  and you say 'stupid blabla' pathetic kid

did you know what I say? I think no. lol
Activity: 42
forget ^^

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
forget ^^

price at coinsmarkets is 3 satoshi now, mining pooll seems down again

How can i buy masternode?

We have no masternodes atm, but you can buy 0.5 Btc and get 758000 coins directly from dev team.
Staking is 66%, so you can get very good porfit soon.

We are trying to get listed at CoinExchange now.
Will keep you informed.
Activity: 90
Merit: 14

How can i buy masternode?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Glad to see this project taking off!  Grin Grin Grin

When the first announcement was made that there was going to be an airdrop I never expected things to get this far this fast. The network weight for staking is already at 3,011,206!

That shows a lot of support for stakers and miners for basically a fun staking project. You never know how big this one could become!
I still think PoW Rewards are to massive for now. Its to much coins/day that come and there is just nothing why you should hold the coins. End PoW or switch it to 66 and PoW to 666.
Activity: 5
WE NEED MORE EVIL NODES!
Will be really good if you can get some BTC for listing into Coinexchange or Cryptopia.

I will be able to buy some 666 directly from you to let you pay the fees. Lets say 0.5 BTC.
How many 666 can you give me for 0.5 BTC?

Will anyone else buy 666 from dev to let him pay for a good exchange fees?

Hi MiningPool!
What will be awesome.

We can do a special offer lets say only 66 sats for first investors.
So 0.5 btc will be 757575 666 Coins.
We need 2 BTC for get listed at Coinexchange.
Any one want to buy 666 ar very special price of 66 Sats?
When we hit Coinexchange price will easy grow x5 or x10.

Just sent you a PM MiningPool.
Please send me the BTC and your 666 address.

THANKS a lot!

Activity: 49
666coin will be as great as hellokitty coin years ago but antichrist may be even better
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Will be really good if you can get some BTC for listing into Coinexchange or Cryptopia.

I will be able to buy some 666 directly from you to let you pay the fees. Lets say 0.5 BTC.
How many 666 can you give me for 0.5 BTC?

Will anyone else buy 666 from dev to let him pay for a good exchange fees?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Any yobit news?

It's only a matter of time. First or late Yobit will list 666coin, I hope.

Not sure about that.
Yobit has no rules !

You can wait a little more, but there is no guarantee with Yobit.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Any yobit news?

It's only a matter of time. First or late Yobit will list 666coin, I hope.
Any yobit news?

Sadly.. no..
I just see they listed 2 coins today...

Problem is Coinexchange is not answering to support tickets or listing requests, and Yobit seems to ignore us... :/
Cryptopia is too expensive (close to 5 BTC) and other exchanges are also too expensive.
Anyone wants to contribute buying some DOTS from Cryptopia? Wink
We can pay witn 666 Coins, let's say 1:1 .. That will be a very good deal for sure.

Thanks!
DEV

Pages:
Jump to: