Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform - page 10. (Read 41961 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I'm about to receive my ANX Plus Debit card soon (I received and e-mail from ANX support telling me it has been sent), and having just read here that it's a UnionPay card was a bit of a disappointment and a worry.

I did a bit of googling and found that China UnionPay has a page at the link below where you can select your country and find some information that might be of use, including a support hotline. The "Merchant Search" functionality was useless for me (partially translated, no results), but there's a decent summary in the "Tips" section

http://en.unionpay.com/englobalization/list_englobalization.html

As far as I'm concerned, being in Switzerland, it appears the only merchants where I'd be able to use a UnionPay card would be located in tourist destinations (Luzern, Interlaken, Geneva,...) where chinese clients like to buy their watches and other luxury items; litlle hope for buying groceries or fuel, as I was planning to.

One piece of information I would need from our friendly ANX guys in the forum is with regard to the ANX Plus monthly fee: https://anxbtc.com/pages/#/card-compare states "Free for first 12 months" under the heading "Monthly fee", but I'm unable to see how much will this monthly fee be after 12 months.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Hello bernard75,

Those quotes you pulled up are quite old.  Is there anything that has been done recently that is bothering you?  Also, I'm not sure whether this is more of a personal problem or one that you have with the company ANX.  :-/

Cheers,
Monbux
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
You want proof? Since i have no time to look through all the edited and deleted posts by you, lets take your first reply as an example:

A little more details like limits and fees would be great, before one signs up for something.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card, and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card. The card will only cost $10 USD.

The limits would be the amount of currency that you have loaded onto the card
Lie!

and the only fee is 2.5% of the amount you load onto the card.

Lie!

The card will only cost $10 USD.
Lie!

Oh, and bahamapascal, the one you quoted praising you, is this the same one bumping this topic?

And the fact that you still fail to understand what you did wrong and werent fired shows with what kind of people customers of ANX have to deal with:

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
1. Your constant lying to your customers about your cards.
The angry customers here are not the first time this has happened.
There is actually a 100+ post strong topic just about the last fiasco:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anx-launches-worlds-first-bitcoin-debit-card-powered-by-an-exchange-685581

2. Your fake volume.
There is no other exchange that combines trades in all currencies and then pretends they are that much in any currency.

3. Your inability for SEPA transfers promised for months.

3. Operating multiple sites for one and the same exchange.
Thus faking your user base again.

5. Your "ANX Trusted Forum Managers" being involved in questionable activities.
Like doxxing customers for example here:

ohhhhh dam it just got real all up in here, that is some good use of stored web information i cant wait to hear the reply on this issue makes me sad as i have anx card but oh well
legendary
1. Your constant lying to your customers about your cards.
The angry customers here are not the first time this has happened.
There is actually a 100+ post strong topic just about the last fiasco:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anx-launches-worlds-first-bitcoin-debit-card-powered-by-an-exchange-685581

2. Your fake volume.
There is no other exchange that combines trades in all currencies and then pretends they are that much in any currency.

3. Your inability for SEPA transfers promised for months.

3. Operating multiple sites for one and the same exchange.
Thus faking your user base again.

5. Your "ANX Trusted Forum Managers" being involved in questionable activities.
Like doxxing customers for example here:

legendary
LOL, the support here are just hired shrills.
And after the disasters, yup multiple, i wouldt trust this exchange with a dime.

Please refrain from making claims without proof. I have no idea what "disasters" you are talking about. We have never lost any customer funds.

the person who posted that has been around for a while, is a hero member and nice bitcoin foundation member. So i am sure they will explain in more details what disasters they are referring to or maybe they might contact you in private im to let you know what they referring to. If sent by private im please let us know thanks  Smiley
Actually, we've asked him multiple times to do this, but he has not done so as of yet. :-/
And after the disasters, yup multiple, i wouldt trust this exchange with a dime.

Please refrain from making claims without proof. I have no idea what "disasters" you are talking about. We have never lost any customer funds.

the person who posted that has been around for a while, is a hero member and nice bitcoin foundation member. So i am sure they will explain in more details what disasters they are referring to or maybe they might contact you in private im to let you know what they referring to. If sent by private im please let us know thanks  Smiley

legendary

You gave us several points of improvements, and they have all been forwarded to our team.  We want to hear your voices, but the changes may take time.  So once again, we have acknowledged your suggestions. Smiley

LOL dam is it really taking that long for anx confirmations or are you just messing around cause they made you mad before? In any case i like the picture i feel like that sometimes at work  Tongue
Activity: 644

You gave us several points of improvements, and they have all been forwarded to our team.  We want to hear your voices, but the changes may take time.  So once again, we have acknowledged your suggestions. Smiley

legendary
How about this for a change of subject:

ANXPRO Exchange To Include Aten “Black Gold” Coin In 2015
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102368697
http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201501261104BIZWIRE_USPRX____BW6025-1
Thanks for bringing something positive to the table!  We are always looking for ways to improve our service, and this addition should definitely do so. Smiley

I gave you several points of improvements but it seems like you're ignoring it  Huh
You gave us several points of improvements, and they have all been forwarded to our team.  We want to hear your voices, but the changes may take time.  So once again, we have acknowledged your suggestions. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
I gave you several points of improvements but it seems like you're ignoring it  Huh

And you prove yourself to only look at small negative things. No word about ANX getting involved with an amazing project connecting crypto's with the oil % gas industry.
Open your eyes!  Shocked

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201501261104BIZWIRE_USPRX____BW6025-1
Thanks for bringing something positive to the table!  We are always looking for ways to improve our service, and this addition should definitely do so. Smiley

I gave you several points of improvements but it seems like you're ignoring it  Huh
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Again, there is one, but it is completely useless to contact them since it is the support of the card issuer.

If it's completely useless to call, then you must understand that it's pretty bad business practice to sell the cards with telephone support as one of your selling points?

Don't you think people would like to know that there money will be stuck for days before they press the bottom?

Multiple departments, I'm laughing my as off.

It is useless to call because it is the phone support of the card issuer, and they haven't got a clue about bitcoin.
We have never promoted "Telephone Support" as a selling point. We simply acknowledge that the card issuer provides a telephone support, and that is indeed the case.

The money isn't stuck for days. We take up to 2 business days to process a deposit. This is, by far, a lot simpler than following the traditional method to turn your bitcoins into fiat, allowing it to be paid at many stores.

ejinte, if you are unhappy with your card, I respect that. However, I ask you to keep your ridiculing and bashing at a minimum. Unless you are going to provide any additional constructive criticism, I ask you to stop the bashing.

lol you know he is not going to stop i myself even told them it is like a witch hunt going on, granted i myself am not to happy with my ANX Premium card not what i thought it would be all the way. Also the 0.1 bitcoin paid seems to be wasted now after all dust has settled and all that good stuff. Now dont get me wrong if you all took away atleast the load limits people might use the card to send mining earnings there to use later on

Again, there is one, but it is completely useless to contact them since it is the support of the card issuer.

If it's completely useless to call, then you must understand that it's pretty bad business practice to sell the cards with telephone support as one of your selling points?

Don't you think people would like to know that there money will be stuck for days before they press the bottom?

It is useless to call because it is the phone support of the card issuer, and they haven't got a clue about bitcoin.
We have never promoted "Telephone Support" as a selling point. We simply acknowledge that the card issuer provides a telephone support, and that is indeed the case.

The money isn't stuck for days. We take up to 2 business days to process a deposit. This is, by far, a lot simpler than following the traditional method to turn your bitcoins into fiat, allowing it to be paid at many stores.

ejinte, if you are unhappy with your card, I respect that. However, I ask you to keep your ridiculing and bashing at a minimum. Unless you are going to provide any additional constructive criticism, I ask you to stop the bashing.

Pages:
Jump to: