Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ANX: Your Ultimate Crypto Trading Platform - page 18. (Read 41961 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Anyone using this card, do these guys deliver what they promise to deliver? Also, is there a monthly limit on using the card?

Yes, we do deliver what we promise, you can search around reddit and this forum for reviews.
The card has a total limit of $3000. That means that if you have spent a total of $3000 with the card, you will have to buy a new card.

Only 3k? What does it mean, I would have to order a completely new card, it is like a prepaid phone card?

Basically, once you have deposited $3000 on the card and used the $3000, you will have to order another card.
Not like prepaid phone cards. You can still topup/deposit money onto the card if you haven't reached the limit, but once you have, you will have to order a new card.

Do you plan to raise this limit any time soon?

Yes, we are planning some really awesome new things. I can't say much, but you guys will be quite surprised.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Anyone using this card, do these guys deliver what they promise to deliver? Also, is there a monthly limit on using the card?

Yes, we do deliver what we promise, you can search around reddit and this forum for reviews.
The card has a total limit of $3000. That means that if you have spent a total of $3000 with the card, you will have to buy a new card.

Only 3k? What does it mean, I would have to order a completely new card, it is like a prepaid phone card?

Basically, once you have deposited $3000 on the card and used the $3000, you will have to order another card.
Not like prepaid phone cards. You can still topup/deposit money onto the card if you haven't reached the limit, but once you have, you will have to order a new card.

Do you plan to raise this limit any time soon?

legendary

legendary
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Are there issues with EUR withdrawals currently?

I'm getting insufficient funds on wire transfer even though I do have the funds in EUR in my account.

This is obviously concerning.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!
BTW What happened to the 1 LTC from the account verification promotion, which was destined to be credited in September? I had my account verified during that promotion and still haven't got credited that one Litecoin.
Please send a support ticket to [email protected] to resolve this problem. I'm terribly sorry about that.

Feedback from support:

Unfortunately you have not signed for our Litecoin campaign, as stated on http://litecoin.anxpro.com/
This is the reason why you might not be able to receive the rewards.

I just took a look at that page, I don't recall that form for entering name and e-mail address being there when I visited that page in August, I thought it's enough to just sign up and have my account verified for taking part in that promotion. Sad
BTW What happened to the 1 LTC from the account verification promotion, which was destined to be credited in September?

I had my account verified during that promotion and still haven't got credited that one Litecoin.

Hi Master One,
Please send a support ticket to [email protected] to resolve this problem. I'm terribly sorry about that.
BTW What happened to the 1 LTC from the account verification promotion, which was destined to be credited in September?

I had my account verified during that promotion and still haven't got credited that one Litecoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Down again?

"Can't connect to server"
ANXPro is down?

ANXPRO is currently under a DDoS attack, we're working to solve this problem.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
ANXPro is down?
Activity: 899
Merit: 1002
Sorry, but SEPA is a must if you want any Europeans to participate.

Yeah, we understand that. We are trying to keep as many payment methods up as possible, but some circumstances are just out of our control.

Interestingly you already had it, so what's changed? All it takes is a bank account within the SEPA area, others (like Kraken) can do it as well.

Banks don't like SEPA. They will drop you the moment you start sending/receiving a lot of transfers because it's more hassle than it's worth, they don't make any money off you. It takes a while to find the right bank who will actually do it which also means you need to keep substantial capital at that bank too so they make some money from you somehow. There's also a high risk of fraud with exchanging crypto currencies so nobody wants to touch it. The secret is to sell a voucher that can later be added to the exchange, not directly allow loading of the exchange. These vouchers can then be traded around p2p and you don't need nearly as many SEPA transfers since most of your money stays put while p2p trades go on switching account balances with each other.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

Yeah, we understand that. We are trying to keep as many payment methods up as possible, but some circumstances are just out of our control.

Interestingly you already had it, so what's changed? All it takes is a bank account within the SEPA area, others (like Kraken) can do it as well.
obviously their bank closed their accounts and now they have to find a new.

you could try the german Fidor bank, the bank Kraken uses. (kraken had also alot of problems to find a banking partner.)

Again, we are having problems that we cannot disclose, which may lead to the removal of this feature.

when you will enable SEPA again?

I'm sorry about that. I'd also like it to be enabled again, but unfortunately, due to some reasons I can't disclose, it has been disabled, alongside direct Australian Banking. It might be removed altogether, but I hope not, and we are discussing this.
how about okpay as a alternativ payment method?

Nice idea, we'll have a look into that.
ANXPRO supports EgoPay as an alternative payment method.
Pages:
Jump to: