Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 52. (Read 83195 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Thanks for the investigation cycoinminner. The dev has been providing false information, but at the end of the day, who knows where this will go? It all depends on offer/demand. If you look at the nxt thread launch, you would have never put your coins there.

Let's wait an see.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
interesting but as long as they show the premine wallets it is safe to mine and make money with this coin. at least right before airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
While AUR at least had the modern Icelandic community, the majority of which are online, the 800k+ people of Cyprus are not anywhere near that degree of connectivity.

A 75% premine, which would have to actually be physically air-dropped to reach most of the mountain villages in one day, strikes me as a cynical attempt to claim something is going to be done with it that could not actually be done with the current infrastructure of Cyprus.

There are already bricks-and-mortar companies promoting Bitcoin in Cyprus, this alt-coin is not going to help anyone but the devs.

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Thats very helpful many thanks for your troubles. Dev, what ya saying?
Activity: 420
Just a heads up to anyone who is considering mining / investing / trading this coin....

I have just had a good conversation with the Ministry of Interior, Personal Data department - Commissioners Office, in Nicosia, Cyprus.

I can confirm that they have NOT been consulted on AphroditeCoin, or any other kind of electronic transaction coin.

They did say however that their office takes account of the ongoing discussions of the Article 29 Working Party (see link below), regarding the electronic signature of individuals.

The Commissioners Office also states that currently there is no law regulating this kind of economic transaction, however if evidence of fraudulent financial gain is found, then this information would be acted upon.

Finally, they confirmed there is no publicly accessible database from which the Cyprus ID card can be searched.

So, to recap, from my research, the Cyprus Ministry of Interior, which is in charge of the security of personal data, has absolutely no knowledge of this coin launch, let alone been approached to work in collaboration together.

Make of this information what you will - I like to work with facts, not fiction.

(http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/index_gr/index_gr?OpenDocument) - Ministry of Interior website

https://secure.edps.europa.eu/EDPSWEB/edps/Cooperation/Art29 - Article 29 Working Party
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
i'll try this with risk..i would be happy if i can help and profit at the same time  Cheesy
sounds like another high value coin. will definitely mine it. if you check the history of aurora it looks like the same. more haters and at the end people got rich because of early mining and buying. even less coins available than aurora

Ye bro just like Doge and Meow aint it? Meow was the greatest doge competetod, it should have gone 100 times better on volume and shit, but did it happen really ? go buy meow at 7 sat and doge for 160sat

Greedyness will destroy you people, and also lose your lifetime

yea and I can give you now 10 other coins which should have fail normally but they didn't so whats your point? That was just my thought. Aphrodite COULD be the next big value coin -COULD be. Who fuc.king knows that? I don't. You neither. I invest in many coins, not only mining. trying to buy cheap and wait and see. sometimes I make money, sometimes I don't but thats how it works. I invest rather in something which COULD help people than in something which has cute pet pics all over the thread.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I will not explain myself 1000times. Read the OP - read the website!
If you don't like it, don't touch it.

If you believe in us you can help our beautiful country - if you just want to talk and do nothing please look for another coin. Cyprus had enough talk with the EU Government last year. Thanks don't need that anymore!
Hi,

thanks for supporting us.
We cannot supply the contact details of the registration office in a public forum. This contact details can be seen theoretically by 7 billion people. What if at least 200 people will call the registration office?! They would be rather annoyed by answering all your questions.
The registration office will do an announcement when aphroditecoin get a stable value. Otherwise a distribution would be to complex and time consuming.
If aphroditecoin will not get an appropriate value to distribute via registration office every Cypriot can get our contact details to get their aphroditecoins.

In the next 48 hours we will upload a statement on the website how the "airdrop" will work exactly.

No worries.
Just PM me the contact details of the registration office. I won't repost their number on here.
If that's not possible for you, I'll just contact them directly - I thought it would be easier (and more transparent) for everyone here to have a 2nd viewpoint, from an "outsider" (ie not part of the Dev team) validate your work.
Activity: 406
Activity: 143
sounds like another high value coin. will definitely mine it. if you check the history of aurora it looks like the same. more haters and at the end people got rich because of early mining and buying. even less coins available than aurora

Ye bro just like Doge and Meow aint it? Meow was the greatest doge competetod, it should have gone 100 times better on volume and shit, but did it happen really ? go buy meow at 7 sat and doge for 160sat

Greedyness will destroy you people, and also lose your lifetime
Hi,

We cannot supply the contact details of the registration office in a public forum. This contact details can be seen theoretically by 7 billion people. What if at least 200 people will call the registration office?! They would be rather annoyed by answering all your questions.
The registration office will do an announcement when aphroditecoin get a stable value. Otherwise a distribution would be to complex and time consuming.
If aphroditecoin will not get an appropriate value to distribute via registration office every Cypriot can get our contact details to get their aphroditecoins.

In the next 48 hours we will upload a statement on the website how the "airdrop" will work exactly.

COnfirmation/ validation from registration office and gov when the coi nget stable value... dude get out of here, it will never get stable value if u dont proof your work !
How do u know aurora helped iceland economy while it didnt even hit airdrop yet, dude ur try to copy/clone someone`s work in a way only effective for you is pathetic. If you make a superman coin with no property would be better for you. Just stop and dont waste your time on this, or find people who can do it the right way and most importantly for the people of cypros and not for themselves.!!!
Hi,

Hi Dev

I see you're online, so could you please get back to me (and the forum) to help us understand the following.....

For clarity, I personally would like to verify that you've been in touch with the Cyprus Gov department, which will allow your team to query the government database for this project. You state that you're in contact with them, as in post #16 on here:
"We have already spoken to the registration office and first impressions were that in case we can provide help with a stable currency they will collaborate with us. The registration office is very excited by our idea and would make possible that any Cypriot could get contact data from us at registration office to get their coins."

If you can please provide contact name & phone number of the person(s) you have contacted in the "registration office" so we can contact them to verify their willingness on this project, then we can have a more credible view of where this coin is going.

I don't think it's an unreasonable ask - hell, I'd point all my miners at this coin if you can show us a valid method of distribution. Without official access to the ID database, this can never work though, and is a MAJOR part of your proposal.

Thanks everyone for support. This can be something huge for Cyprus like aurora is for Iceland.
For the haters: If you don't like it, don't touch it.
You could also pre-release an example conf file that includes nodes.  Will help pools get setup faster.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Dev, you did this for Cyprus ppl or only for your own wallet ?

I am Cypriot so yes I did it for me and my family as well.

well just release the wallets ahead of time in password zips like other devs

and even consider moving it forward or back 30 mins ...you are releasing at the same time as 2 other coins... this will not be good for your coin.
Pages:
Jump to: