Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! - page 53. (Read 83197 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
dang, three coins all launching at the same time tomorrow ... which to choose ...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Activity: 11
Dev,

Posting links to a press release you wrote and then paid to have transmitted via www.prnewswire.com is not going to help your case here. The short and long of it is that your trying to trick folks into thinking that people are chatting up your product and how important it is/how cool the idea is. Its Aurora for Cyprus.

If I were you I would get rid of the links.
Activity: 420
First of all, we will disclose all premine accounts so that anybody can see anytime what will happen with these coins and that no coins will be dumped.

We have already spoken to the registration office and first impressions were that in case we can provide help with a stable currency they will collaborate with us. The registration office is very excited by our idea and would make possible that any Cypriot could get contact data from us at registration office to get their coins.

Anyhow, feedback was positive and in case of supporting Cyprus then the registration office would support us that every Cypriot can get their coins.

For clarity, would you post here:
The contact name & phone number of the person(s) you have contacted in the "registration office" so we can contact them to verify their willingness on this project.

Also, do you have any affiliation with neo?

Dev, you did this for Cyprus ppl or only for your own wallet ?

I am Cypriot so yes I did it for me and my family as well.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
These newbies with activity 0,1 are the dev's other accounts, right?

Dev, you did this for Cyprus ppl or only for your own wallet ?

Activity: 6
i already have been to cyprus, beautiful country which deserves great help
Activity: 2
i think this coin can get higher value than aurora, good idea, will mine coin a lot
Activity: 6
sounds cool, i will mine this coin a lot. any pools yet?
First of all, we will disclose all premine accounts so that anybody can see anytime what will happen with these coins and that no coins will be dumped.

We have already spoken to the registration office and first impressions were that in case we can provide help with a stable currency they will collaborate with us. The registration office is very excited by our idea and would make possible that any Cypriot could get contact data from us at registration office to get their coins.

Anyhow, feedback was positive and in case of supporting Cyprus then the registration office would support us that every Cypriot can get their coins.
Just had a quick look on your Reuters news also.....

"For more information, visit www.aphroditecoin.org

Costa Themistocleus

+357 998872537"

This phone number is 1 digit too long.....

From your website:
"A national ID database, created by the government will be used for this purpose. Although the thorough registration of the entire Cypriot nation into one database is unfortunate, it creates opportunities to reach a large part of the public through various means. "

Please can you show us, either on the gov.cy website, or elsewhere, where YOU can verify each individual's "taftotita" (ID card).

It's just that I have always believed that this is a Gov only database, not open-source.
Activity: 56
Activity: 405
Don't just airdrop this. Develop ecosystem first.  For example, give this to small businesses first for their capital and educate them how to accept this coin in their businesses. Slowly give to your people to prevent sudden dump.

Activity: 168
We also chose 75% of premine because we want to provide the Cypriots a stable currency to achieve the best level of help we can make. The premined coins will be distributed to the entire population of Cyprus, commencing on midnight 21th of April 2014. About 885,000 Cypriots will be made able to claim 25.4 Aphroditecoins each over the following year.

How are you going to do that? Who will supervise you so you don't just cash in on your own?
Activity: 223
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Most of you will end up as bagholders.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
I'll be mining this one alot. Good luck!
Activity: 435
Reuter anouncement " * * Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release."

This is big scam. Premined 75% then not need Kimoto Gray Well.

...True, price will rise initially due to limited supply ...

But that is exactly what we need. We want to provide the Cypriots a stable currency that is the reason for the premine to have neutral control over its value and try to get Aphroditecoin accepted in Cyprus as a new currency. We don't want to be the guinea pigs of the EU Government anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: