Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 18. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The application of innovations in the medical industry will lead to the fact that in the near future from the treatment of diseases, we will come to their prevention and prophylaxis.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Medicine loves real professionals who can save people.

But this does not mean that real professionals should work like in ancient times with their bare hands. If the professionals are equipped with all the achievements of scientific progress, I think that this will only increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
Of course, a professional with innovative equipment will do an even better and better job to do his job, as well as new technologies make it possible to significantly improve the quality of service at the average doctor.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It so happened that in our time there are a lot of projects that are developing by themselves and it is very easy to overtake them and stand ahead. So the guys need to make every effort to be better.

In general, as always, only the strongest survive. And of course in this case, it is decided by investors who hope to earn something on it))

Probably in the last year, it has become very difficult to make money on ICO. After all, the number of good projects every day less and less.

I think that the reason for the decline of ISO projects is that there are practically no new ideas for developers to implement, and many new projects in some sense repeat the ideas of old projects
New ideas say no? ICO developers usually have no limits for fantasy. Sometimes it meets projects that offer to invest in such abstract things that it is not possible to understand how such an idea occurred to them at all)))
Activity: 364
Merit: 11

But this does not mean that real professionals should work like in ancient times with their bare hands. If the professionals are equipped with all the achievements of scientific progress, I think that this will only increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I agree with your opinion, medical projects always require a more thorough approach and a longer implementation, but of course after that they can show a very serious growth. I have already invested in several medical projects, now I look at Apollonia Healthcare.
The medical industry has a good potential for the introduction of the blockchain. So this is a great option with investing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I agree with you, for example in Greece doctors are very respected. They are considered important members of society and are greeted with a smile anywhere.

Doctors are respectful not only in Greece. Saving the lives of others is a very worthy profession! I think so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Yes, this is true, and these people must also have a lot of good qualities. After all, a simple person can not be an outstanding doctor. These people are unusual.

What is an ordinary person, and what is not. A person must be born for medicine or must have an extreme desire for it.
I also do not understand when people go first to study for doctors, and then work as doctors and say that this is not their vocation. It shouldn't.
Activity: 434
It so happened that in our time there are a lot of projects that are developing by themselves and it is very easy to overtake them and stand ahead. So the guys need to make every effort to be better.

In general, as always, only the strongest survive. And of course in this case, it is decided by investors who hope to earn something on it))

Probably in the last year, it has become very difficult to make money on ICO. After all, the number of good projects every day less and less.

I think that the reason for the decline of ISO projects is that there are practically no new ideas for developers to implement, and many new projects in some sense repeat the ideas of old projects
Activity: 124

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

besides a good team and certainly don't forget investors who support team performance are all sustainable and hope that many investors join this project
Activity: 102

Activity: 124
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Apollonia, I look forward to this project in our country (Russia). the population has been in need of reforms for a long time, so I hope this is a solution to the problem. I wonder how much it will cost online consultation just a pediatrician? I want to understand how much this service will be available to the public.
Such an approach to medicine should change the attitude of people towards their health for the better.
this approach will change the approach to medicine not only for patients,but also to change the approach and improve the attitude of doctors to patients
More precisely, it will be said that this platform from the Apollonia Healthcare project will Improve the situation of both sides: both patients and doctors!
I have read the applications presented on the site, the applications are convenient and easy to use. I like medical projects, not only in terms of earnings, but also in the fact that they can really help many people!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Yes, this is true, and these people must also have a lot of good qualities. After all, a simple person can not be an outstanding doctor. These people are unusual.

What is an ordinary person, and what is not. A person must be born for medicine or must have an extreme desire for it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
Apollonia Healthcare really looks investment attractive. The concept of the project is simple and clear. The scope of application is well funded. This can be a profitable investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
This project should be viewed from a long-term perspective. And in the long run, he seems very good to me!
Projects like  Apollonia Healthcare are definitely not from the rubric that I invested today - I earned tomorrow. This is a serious investment project with the potential for global integration into world medicine!
I agree with your opinion, medical projects always require a more thorough approach and a longer implementation, but of course after that they can show a very serious growth. I have already invested in several medical projects, now I look at Apollonia Healthcare.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I agree with you, for example in Greece doctors are very respected. They are considered important members of society and are greeted with a smile anywhere.

Activity: 102
Activity: 266
I think that not only current medical data will be stored in this database, but also the history of treatment, and tests, and the facts of going to doctors for many years ...
Pages:
Jump to: