Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 20. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Perhaps this will not be exactly as good as you think. But it will definitely be.

I think that the application of the program will be very relevant in our time. Especially in such a bad environment where everyone is sick with something

Yes, now nature is not at all what it used to be. I think we should think twice when we buy some products in the store. After all, it all affects health.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Perhaps this will not be exactly as good as you think. But it will definitely be.

I think that the application of the program will be very relevant in our time. Especially in such a bad environment where everyone is sick with something
Activity: 102
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
I don't know what that means. But there are a lot of tourism platforms. And I'm not sure that this will benefit.
Activity: 102
It's right. Of course, on the one hand, this is too much for one platform, but on the other hand, this is additional monetization, which will only benefit the project.
Activity: 124
It turns out the guys have the opportunity to use the platform for tourist purposes. This is a really great opportunity. Other platforms have not seen this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Maybe people are not so serious about their health now. Indeed, in the frantic pace of life it is very difficult to keep track of everything that happens. You need to perfectly understand what is happening around!

I do not agree with this, people start to take care of their health when the disease is already running. But this project will allow to objectively solve this problem through a quick consultation through the application.
While people themselves do not want to take care of their personal health, no project can. You're right to say that people ask for help most often when it's too late.
Activity: 118
Future of medicine, really?
I think that there are massive stuffs the Apollonia Healthcare team should finish in order to build up really good platform which can change the medicine, especially healthcare aspect.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
For some reason, when everyone talks about Project Apollonia Healthcare, they only mention the medical direction and are silent about the pharmaceutical. This is also a huge field of activity.
perhaps the developers will take this direction into account in their project, and then it will be a powerful and extensive project in medicine
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
this is a pretty interesting idea. it needs an idea and it is important for all humanity. I would like to see this project develop and continue to spread, as it was preceded by several projects in the field of medicine. but I do not know their fate. maybe it did not find a place. I would like this project to evolve.
Activity: 210
Medicine, on the one hand, is very innovative, and on the other hand, a very conservative industry. How is the project going to integrate into this area? It will be hard.
Activity: 266
The blockchain technology has a completely unlimited scope. Its borders are only where the imagination of the developers ends.
Fantasy of developers is certainly very good, but consider that there are technological problems that limit developers in the implementation of their projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The blockchain technology has a completely unlimited scope. Its borders are only where the imagination of the developers ends.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I think that this is not just a database of scientific research. This project is very ambitious. It is possible that they will organize the direct provision of the development of new drugs by various research teams through platform Apollonia Healthcare.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You mean the pharmaceutical research database? I do not see any other ways to use blockchain technology in this area.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
For some reason, when everyone talks about Project Apollonia Healthcare, they only mention the medical direction and are silent about the pharmaceutical. This is also a huge field of activity.
Activity: 210
Maybe people are not so serious about their health now. Indeed, in the frantic pace of life it is very difficult to keep track of everything that happens. You need to perfectly understand what is happening around!

I do not agree with this, people start to take care of their health when the disease is already running. But this project will allow to objectively solve this problem through a quick consultation through the application.
And you imagine that soon artificial intelligence will be applied everywhere and the presence of a digitized medical base will allow you to quickly and quickly identify the tendency of certain patients to diseases.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Activity: 266
Apollonia is a medical ecosystem, which includes electronic health records, telemedicine, medical tourism, medicine  e-commerce, insurance policies and development of open markets for medical data trading. This company's gain prospects! Apollonia is a sole system which stocks up each trade player with a huge cloud for storing and managing his data and extra health-related jobs. Apollonia has come to a successful journey.
Project Apollonia really covers the whole spectrum in which to some extent it comes into contact with medicine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Apollonia is a medical ecosystem, which includes electronic health records, telemedicine, medical tourism, medicine  e-commerce, insurance policies and development of open markets for medical data trading. This company's gain prospects! Apollonia is a sole system which stocks up each trade player with a huge cloud for storing and managing his data and extra health-related jobs. Apollonia has come to a successful journey.
Pages:
Jump to: