Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 21. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It will be a kind of secure cloud storage. But how to determine which one will have access to which data? Is it possible for the patient to decide this?
Just for data security and the blockchain is perfect. Since this will be an archive of immutable data. It will be possible to arrange access only upon the request of the patient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I am sure that the blockchain will bring really great benefits to this industry! The main thing is to use it for its intended purpose!
Pay attention to what exactly the psychological factor plays a role in this problem than the physical one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Blockchain and medicine is a very important area and I believe that this direction will be one of the most promising with time. If project Apollonia Healthcare develops according to the roadmap, it will take its market share in this type of service!
Project X is a very diverse project. They cover many areas of the medical and pharmaceutical business. I think blockchain is very relevant in this industry.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I received an answer to my question about the team and product. You can read too.
"Hello. Thank you for your question.
Apollonia app is currently at the stage of development.For now you can check already existing products by clicking on product name at "Apollonia ongoing products" section of the website.
All key members of the Apollonia Team are professionals with vast experience. Information and links to LinkedIn profiles are available on the website https://apollonia.io/
The Team consists of 21 members in the main office and some staff outsource all over the world."
Developer feedback is very good! This ensures that investors and members of the projects community can receive objective and up-to-date information directly from the developers!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I received an answer to my question about the team and product. You can read too.
"Hello. Thank you for your question.
Apollonia app is currently at the stage of development.For now you can check already existing products by clicking on product name at "Apollonia ongoing products" section of the website.
All key members of the Apollonia Team are professionals with vast experience. Information and links to LinkedIn profiles are available on the website https://apollonia.io/
The Team consists of 21 members in the main office and some staff outsource all over the world."
Merit: 12
Yes, this is actually a very dangerous human vice very much manifested in Japan, where people die from the fact that they work a lot.

in Japan, this is more evident on a psychological basis, people commit suicide,and such diseases are harder to detect and cure
Activity: 102
Yes, this is actually a very dangerous human vice very much manifested in Japan, where people die from the fact that they work a lot.
Activity: 124
People now spend a lot of time in work. Simply said - they exchange their health for money. Otherwise you just can't tell. After all, you need to somehow live.
Activity: 102
I am sure that the blockchain will bring really great benefits to this industry! The main thing is to use it for its intended purpose!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Maybe people are not so serious about their health now. Indeed, in the frantic pace of life it is very difficult to keep track of everything that happens. You need to perfectly understand what is happening around!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Medicine has always been a fundamental stone in the development of the community. Thanks to medicine, many talented people survived!

And many died, namely because of the negligence of doctors. I would like to see such projects primarily affect doctors and their education.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
It turns out that with the help of your platform I can call a doctor, the information from the examination of which will remain forever in the blockchain?

I think yes, because very often it happens that the doctor gives an unreliable diagnosis and the person suffers after that. Or vice versa

Do the doctors themselves agree to implement a system that will provide control over their actions and methods of treatment? After all, no matter how logical it is on their part.
Well, to say that it is only about control. This system is first of all a physician assistant who will allow them to avoid mistakes and improve the quality of medical care.
Blockchain and medicine is a very important area and I believe that this direction will be one of the most promising with time. If project Apollonia Healthcare develops according to the roadmap, it will take its market share in this type of service!

I agree, for medicine - the blockchain is the path of global development and great prospects.
quite a few projects have attempted here, and some have been quite successfully evaluated.
good luck to the development team
Also join your opinion. I am sure the blockchain technology has a very big future and most projects from the real sector will switch to the blockchain with time. And who will be the first one will get a large market share and big profits.
Activity: 124
Medicine has always been a fundamental stone in the development of the community. Thanks to medicine, many talented people survived!
Maybe ordinary doctors will not like such ideas, but I think that the administration of hospitals and medical centers will be delighted with the possibility of such control over their employees.
of course, some doctors will not like the global control of their actions, because these actions are not always professional, and most likely they will be against such a project
And can you imagine what sums of legal costs are paid by medical institutions due to medical errors? This is a lot of money! I think the introduction of the platform will help minimize medical errors.
medical malpractice can be very difficult to prove, but this project can easily prove these errors-which is why it can be rejected by some doctors
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
It turns out that with the help of your platform I can call a doctor, the information from the examination of which will remain forever in the blockchain?

I think yes, because very often it happens that the doctor gives an unreliable diagnosis and the person suffers after that. Or vice versa

Do the doctors themselves agree to implement a system that will provide control over their actions and methods of treatment? After all, no matter how logical it is on their part.
Well, to say that it is only about control. This system is first of all a physician assistant who will allow them to avoid mistakes and improve the quality of medical care.

I agree, for medicine - the blockchain is the path of global development and great prospects.
quite a few projects have attempted here, and some have been quite successfully evaluated.
good luck to the development team
Activity: 504

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Hi. Where you can see your application, the site shows a video with a working application, where you can read more about it? And another question about the project team, is there information only on the main team members, how many people are in a team, and where can I find information about each team member?
It seems to me that only key figures from the team are announced on the site. The project is global and a huge number of people work on it. All I think that no one will not list.
I agree with you, the site project Apollonia Healthcarealso has links to software products of various categories, anyone can read and try them. Very literally done.
Activity: 210

Absolutely everything will be recorded in the blockchain: the fact of treatment, the diagnosis made and the treatment prescribed. In general, all the data.
It will be a kind of secure cloud storage. But how to determine which one will have access to which data? Is it possible for the patient to decide this?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20

Activity: 266
The implementation of the platform from Project Apollonia Healthcare and the like should radically change the existing medical system. I hope so!
Modern medicine is far from perfect. The introduction of new technologies will certainly improve the state of affairs!
Pages:
Jump to: