Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 6. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Honestly, I would only approve regulation for ICO. In all other situations, I see no point in regulating the cryptocurrency market.
You do not see the point as you think as a consumer. I would also not like to regulate the market. but the authorities look at this situation differently. For them, this is a great opportunity to raise extra money by taxing us all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Most often, the products of new projects are divided into two groups: universal and those that need to be adjusted to the laws of selected countries of the world.
I think that in the case of project Apollonia Healthcare there should be no difficulties with adaptation with local legislation. most likely it is just a universal global web service.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, I agree with you. We will gradually come to regulation and, accordingly, the market will have much less scam and only the best and most useful projects will start to be used.
I think that the regulation of the crypto market will be carried out in the near future. Of course, this contradicts the concept of cryptocurrency itself, but it can really reduce the amount of fraud.
But here you have to choose, but with such a level of scam it is simply impossible to find promising projects. A lot of people were deceived, I think regulation is necessary in this situation.

Honestly, I would only approve regulation for ICO. In all other situations, I see no point in regulating the cryptocurrency market.
The same opinion. But I think the regulators will not limit themselves to this, now we ourselves see how decentralized exchanges punish with fines and force users to do KYC
Yes, I agree with you. We will gradually come to regulation and, accordingly, the market will have much less scam and only the best and most useful projects will start to be used.
I think that the regulation of the crypto market will be carried out in the near future. Of course, this contradicts the concept of cryptocurrency itself, but it can really reduce the amount of fraud.
But here you have to choose, but with such a level of scam it is simply impossible to find promising projects. A lot of people were deceived, I think regulation is necessary in this situation.

in fact, there will hardly be any special developments for any specific countries. rather, it will be a one-stop service that will work worldwide where there is internet.

Most often, the products of new projects are divided into two groups: universal and those that need to be adjusted to the laws of selected countries of the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
in fact, there will hardly be any special developments for any specific countries. rather, it will be a one-stop service that will work worldwide where there is internet.
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Apollonia Healthcare aims to protect the health of its people with a variety of services. This is the foundation for the care and protection of outstanding community health. I think you need to focus on developing spearheads to a number of countries before spreading around the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I also think so. with the marketing plan they have I am sure this project will develop later. plus a sense of investor confidence enhancing the list of potential that this project has.
The idea of the project looks quite promising and interesting. Therefore, a lot of people believed in the project and invested or are going to invest their money in this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The project Apollonia Healthcare team has a well-planned marketing policy in General. I think it is quite effective and purposeful!
let's hope that the team will succeed. since in the case of a successful launch of the platform, not only the project team and investors will be the winners, but also all the people who will be treated in hospitals.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
this is a very profitable marketing move, versatility in one direction, can lead this project to a very large popularity
The project Apollonia Healthcare team has a well-planned marketing policy in General. I think it is quite effective and purposeful!

The Apollonia team has a good marketing policy or not, we will find out later when the results of this marketing policy will be visible. In the meantime, it’s too early to say anything specifically. Wink
Glad to be a part of such great community! Does you have a token sale date?
Private sales are about to start soon, but this will be closer to the end of the year, and in general ICO will start in January 2019. So you still have enough time.

Perhaps, just in January 2019, the situation in the cryptocurrency market will improve, and more investors will buy tokens of new projects.
Activity: 210
Sorry you are right. It is obvious that our civilization is not ready for such things as complete decentralization. We need regulators and observers, otherwise the percentage of project scams will be aspiring to 99.9%.
Activity: 364
Yes, I am also confident in the massive use of blockchain technology. And one of the promising areas for technology blockchaine, I consider medical projects. But of course, investments in such projects are designed for the long term.
I also believe that the Blockchain technology will very soon come into the life of every person. Thanks to projects like Apollonia, many businesses will use these technologies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
In what you are right, but on the other hand, it is the blockchain technology that offers equality to all, and project Apollonia Healthcare uses the blockchain technology to implement its ideas.
Project Apollonia generally makes a lot of efforts to popularize the Blockchain technology and introduce it into various types of business!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
this is a very profitable marketing move, versatility in one direction, can lead this project to a very large popularity

I also think so. with the marketing plan they have I am sure this project will develop later. plus a sense of investor confidence enhancing the list of potential that this project has.
Activity: 154
I would like to see the development of many projects aimed at improving the health of the population. It is a very valuable contribution. we should help in this.
This direction is developed.Projects are very few in this niche and there is a good chance to take a top place.

You are right, you can devote a lot of projects to medicine. And they will all have their clients. There are many pharmaceutical factories in the world too. And they all work.
Successfully work. People primarily are concerned about the health according to social surveys of the population in different countries.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Glad to be a part of such great community! Does you have a token sale date?
Private sales are about to start soon, but this will be closer to the end of the year, and in general ICO will start in January 2019. So you still have enough time.
Pages:
Jump to: