Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 8. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This Apollonia Healthcare project promises to be very innovative and world famous. I hope that with the introduction of all these technologies, medicine will enter a new phase!
The global phase of the introduction of blockchain technologies into our modern life will begin soon. Projects like Apollonia  are just the beginning!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Great project you have here, I look forward to watching this succeed!
This Apollonia Healthcare project promises to be very innovative and world famous. I hope that with the introduction of all these technologies, medicine will enter a new phase!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Great project you have here, I look forward to watching this succeed!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The project has chosen a direction in one business sector, but the structure itself is very multifaceted. I really like this choice!
Obviously, in this way the team is trying to differentiate the risks in case of failure in one of its many areas. Pretty wise strategic move!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I think your guess is correct. Because this project will develop for a long time in countries with poorly organized medical care.
It is foolish to expect that in countries where elementary medical care is poorly developed, similar technologies will be introduced. Of course they will, but not very soon. This project is more designed for progressive countries such as America, Canada, Japan, England and others.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The project positions itself as international. Therefore, it is not known in which countries it will start. The only thing I think it will be the developed countries as the need for high level computing infrastructure in hospitals.
There is no such thing as in what country the project Apollonia Healthcare will start to function. Consider that one of the project directions is a platform for rendering medical services at a distance. That is, a person who hijacks the services of the platform and is its client can count on help from anywhere in the world where there is Internet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You really have a wide range of services. I think that in case of successful implementation of your platform you can become a very successful project.
I think that the team not in vain chose such strategy. They all their forces direct like as in one direction and in the same time they are dispersed between retail mini-trends.
Activity: 210
I think that the developers will do everything possible to implement this project, because they are the most interested people
Developers are interested in their own way, investors in their own way. One can not even say who is more interested in the success of the project. The main thing is that all together do not interfere with each other and help!
Activity: 266
Until the process of regulation ICO has been registered, large investors will be afraid to enter even promising projects. Therefore, we need rules for the ICO, it will reduce the amount of scam and increase the number of investors.
In the near future, the ICO industry is waiting for very big changes. I am sure that soon investing in ICO will be much safer and more reliable for investors.
Activity: 364
with such a multi-faceted project,to assemble a soft cap, I think it will not be difficult for the team,and we will be able to see a fully working global project in the near future
It is possible that this will be a new global project that will bring new standards of medical care to our modern life!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20

I think that the team will not be difficult to launch a multi-faceted project, especially since these people are in the same direction
The project has chosen a direction in one business sector, but the structure itself is very multifaceted. I really like this choice!
Activity: 434
Hello everyone, glad to join Apollonia community. Which those countries will you give service?
The project positions itself as international. Therefore, it is not known in which countries it will start. The only thing I think it will be the developed countries as the need for high level computing infrastructure in hospitals.

I think your guess is correct. Because this project will develop for a long time in countries with poorly organized medical care.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hello everyone, glad to join Apollonia community. Which those countries will you give service?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Hello! Thank you for your question! The difference is that Apollonia project is a unified place for interaction between main participants in the Health care industry. The platform has online consultations, telemedicine, medical tourism , insurance, online marketplace. And also the database for storing medical data. The platform simplify the communication processes between patients, clinics, pharmacists and insurance. By saving their time they will be able to improve the quality of their services.
You really have a wide range of services. I think that in case of successful implementation of your platform you can become a very successful project.

with such a multi-faceted project,to assemble a soft cap, I think it will not be difficult for the team,and we will be able to see a fully working global project in the near future

Although the amount of soft cap is not easy to collect, but it is real. To do this, the team needs to run a large advertising campaign and work hard.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What are the main features of the Apollonia project? Is this project designed for the whole world, or only for certain countries?

In white paper there is information that the project is designed for the whole world, this is its main feature.

It will be quite difficult to create such a product that work all over the world. Although the idea is very promising and I hope it will be improved..

one day at the time approach can do wonders, believe me Smiley making small steps here and there, Apollonia might end up being the biggest project EVER Smiley
of course,the whole world needs such a project, and the developers should make every effort to make this project global
It should be one of the best. I believe it will collect soft cap

I do not think that this is a good idea, you must first run the project in one direction, and then take on others.

I think the Apollonia Healthcare team has thought through every detail. Otherwise, she would not have created a multifaceted product and would not tell us about it.
This is my personal opinion. I will be only glad if everything planned to get. The main thing is that there are no difficulties with the functionality of the project.
I think that the team will not be difficult to launch a multi-faceted project, especially since these people are in the same direction
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Competition in farm renuke just colossal. A dozen companies with multibillion-dollar capital are fighting among themselves for the primacy of the invention of a drug. I think that if namecount whatever but the other company will agree and will, preimushestva it will warm up interest to the Apollonia Healthcare project!
The fact that in the farm market there is a huge competition between strong companies it can even be good. Thus, the Apollonia  project can play on it and negotiate with several companies.
competition is always good, competition makes the team do their project only better and modernize it, which is beneficial for the consumer

Healthy competition makes thinking work and come up with unique features for your project. These features allow teams to attract a large number of customers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I do not think so, in such a market it will be very difficult to collect the necessary amount, you need to invest a lot of effort and money in marketing. But of course the situation may change at any time if the pump of the entire market begins.
This is true. Either the pump of the entire crypto market, or as a varinat, the medical centers will directly be interested in the project and immediately invest several tens of millions of dollars in the Apollonia project.
Until the process of regulation ICO has been registered, large investors will be afraid to enter even promising projects. Therefore, we need rules for the ICO, it will reduce the amount of scam and increase the number of investors.
On the contrary, small investors are now afraid to invest in new projects. As for large investors, they are just not afraid to invest, because for them the teams develop other conditions for cooperation.
Pages:
Jump to: