Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚑 Apollonia Healthcare — future of medicine 💊 - page 10. (Read 65461 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I do not think so, in such a market it will be very difficult to collect the necessary amount, you need to invest a lot of effort and money in marketing. But of course the situation may change at any time if the pump of the entire market begins.
This is true. Either the pump of the entire crypto market, or as a varinat, the medical centers will directly be interested in the project and immediately invest several tens of millions of dollars in the Apollonia project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The market, judging by the graphs of last year, should start growing this month. And if it is the same as last year, then we will see ethereum by 2k.
At the beginning of next year, the Ethereum platform is awaited by tremendous changes. I think that we will see just a dizzying rise in the cost of both the Ethereum coin and the tokens placed on its platform!
This change in the code of Ethereum may well accelerate its prices to unprecedented heights. After all, with their innovations they level all the achievements of competitors. Accordingly, the entire infrastructure of tokens ERC-20 should increase in price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
thanks for reply!  it is good that the project captures such a large sector of areas,it only adds to this project popularity and demand
I hope that when the first projects from this large platform Apollonia are launched, this will have a positive effect on the project tokens. After all, a token is essentially an analogue of a project’s stock.
Activity: 434
It seems that everything looks quite seriously and competently, but the situation on the market does not yet have much activity. While I watch, but the project has chances, in my opinion.

I think that the current situation with the low market will not prevent this project and developers to raise the necessary amount to continue development,because this product is unique and will be in demand
I do not think so, in such a market it will be very difficult to collect the necessary amount, you need to invest a lot of effort and money in marketing. But of course the situation may change at any time if the pump of the entire market begins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It seems that everything looks quite seriously and competently, but the situation on the market does not yet have much activity. While I watch, but the project has chances, in my opinion.

The project is very young. Therefore, many people do not know about it yet. I hope that in the future the situation will change and the project Apollonia Healthcare  will be very popular!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Apollonia Healthcare represents a large number of projects working in various areas of the medical and pharmaceutical industries. I do not think that there will be any simultaneous launch of all. Most likely, various micro-projects will be launched in stages.
This is logical! With such a huge number of different services that the Apollonia project offers, it is impossible and impractical to start all at the same time!
Activity: 210
Now there is also a lot of scam and it's becoming more and more difficult to distinguish it from a real project.
Scammers have always been a huge amount. They everywhere. Not only in the crypto industry. You just always have to be careful and attentive and watch and study projects in which you invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The market, judging by the graphs of last year, should start growing this month. And if it is the same as last year, then we will see ethereum by 2k.
At the beginning of next year, the Ethereum platform is awaited by tremendous changes. I think that we will see just a dizzying rise in the cost of both the Ethereum coin and the tokens placed on its platform!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
there are two options: either the crypto market will unfold and there will be a mega pump that will increase everything in price. Either the second option is that the market will be even but the pumps will periodically be from projects that will release their products.
The annual pump will accelerate the price of the token to unprecedented heights. After all, we all know that once a year the crypto market takes off.

I think that the current situation with the low market will not prevent this project and developers to raise the necessary amount to continue development,because this product is unique and will be in demand
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The market has a wave-like movement. Every year, first ascent and then descent, but notice that each ascent is stronger than the previous. Therefore, I think that this year we can easily see Ethereum much more than $ 2,000.
the growth of Ethereum 2 000 is predicted by many analysts,both professional and Amateurs
but whether there will be growth this year or next year - No one can say for sure
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I did not understand something, or maybe I missed it-this project will be directly related to medicines and will sell them?
I realized that the project can only create a database of drugs and their analogues - - - and why compete with pharmaceutical companies?
I understand that there will be several projects aimed at work in the farm sector. What you listed is one option. But there are others.
thanks for reply!  it is good that the project captures such a large sector of areas,it only adds to this project popularity and demand
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Approximately when is the launch launch scheduled? If my memory serves me approximately for 2020. I'm right? Or confuse something?
Apollonia Healthcare represents a large number of projects working in various areas of the medical and pharmaceutical industries. I do not think that there will be any simultaneous launch of all. Most likely, various micro-projects will be launched in stages.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Well, we are going to this principle and we are going; we need a little more time to work out the rules for holding an ICO. Remember the dotcom boom in 2000, then it was the same, there was a lot of scam, but it all gradually disappeared.
Let me disagree with you. After the boom of the DotCom has gone all projects dummy (skam-projects). And the projects that had either technology or a new conceptual idea remained. Came from the era of the Internet: Google, Amazon and other giants in the it sector.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The market has a wave-like movement. Every year, first ascent and then descent, but notice that each ascent is stronger than the previous. Therefore, I think that this year we can easily see Ethereum much more than $ 2,000.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
If the project has collected a lot of money, then the team starts to have questions, but why do something further if it has already attracted a lot of money and now you need to spend it on creating a product that may not shoot in the future. Therefore, there is a lot of scam!
In the very near future, the ICO industry is undergoing big changes. I read that they are planning to change the very structure of the ICO providing investors the opportunity to withdraw their coins invested in the project by returning tokens to the address of the project contract. The development of this standard is in full swing!
Yes, I heard about it, I think it will be the right approach, many investors will not be afraid to invest in projects. Scam will be much smaller.
Scammers will find new methods and ways to rob people. Fraud is a whole science, and it's almost impossible to completely get rid of it.
I don’t agree with you here, because in 2000 there was also a lot of scam among the dotcoms, but over time the entire scam disappeared and only giants remained (Amazon, Google)
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
A medical platform can achieve worldwide popularity only if recognized by the International Health Organization. I wonder if any steps have been taken for this?
Although I think that obtaining approval and approval from the International Health Committee is a very difficult and difficult task. But I certainly hope for positive success in this matter!
I do not think that this question should be relevant to the team. Now the most important thing is to finish the product and of course to attract the funds of investors for further distribution and implementation of the product.
Activity: 504
The crypto industry has shown us more than once that even the wildest fantasies are possible. I want to believe that project Apollonia will become very famous!
there are two options: either the crypto market will unfold and there will be a mega pump that will increase everything in price. Either the second option is that the market will be even but the pumps will periodically be from projects that will release their products.
Of course, I will be glad if the price returns to its levels again, then a lot of new investors will come to the crypt and the market will come to life again. But I think it will not be so fast, we can still stand at these levels for about 2-3 years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Competition in farm renuke just colossal. A dozen companies with multibillion-dollar capital are fighting among themselves for the primacy of the invention of a drug. I think that if namecount whatever but the other company will agree and will, preimushestva it will warm up interest to the Apollonia Healthcare project!
The fact that in the farm market there is a huge competition between strong companies it can even be good. Thus, the Apollonia  project can play on it and negotiate with several companies.
Yes, you are right, perhaps it is thanks to such projects as Apollonia Healthcare, there will be more competition and, accordingly, the quality will increase and the price of the offered services will decrease
Pages:
Jump to: