Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com - page 31. (Read 27701 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I follow the coin from its launch and one of the faucets contained 156 in its balance, the other was under 50. 
( Huh )

I'm really anxious to see richlist, something is not clear.-

You're misinformed. The blockchain does not lie.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi atcoin-official, what are your plans after all distributions?
Many thanks.

My plans are to continue working on the AQUA Developer Kit and AQUApay. More details will be released later.

Don't you think the total supply of 1000 coins is too less to make it really very useful. I hope you understand what I mean to say that a reasonable well balanced amount of supply also play important role to decide whether something will become significant usable or effective.

No, I think 1000 coins is just fine. It supports up to 8 decimals like bitcoin and has no limitations regarding small transactions.

thanks OP i got 1 aqua from the airdrop. what is one aqua worth in waves? what can we do with it?

You're welcome. You can do whatever you want with it. Sell it, or you can be smart and hold on to it for awhile.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Dev: Do you remember how many coins (total) did you deposit in each faucet? How many were delivered in the airdrop?
And of course, how many coins are left to distribute?

Each faucet address received 150 each. Two of the faucets use the same address. So 300 total. 64 were airdropped. 100 are locked in Incent's blockSwap wallet. 100's of AQUA are still left to be distributed.

To summarize and if I do not misunderstand 150 + 150 = 300 ( Faucets ) - 64 ( were airdropped )  + 100 ( Blockswap wallet )
464 Aqua.

1000 - 464 = 536 Aqua are still left to be distributed.-

I follow the coin from its launch and one of the faucets contained 156 in its balance, the other was under 50.  

( Huh )

[/quote]
faucet with 0.01 aqua , 1 coin for a max 1K supply is huge
[/quote]
It can be done for the official aqua faucet, the "common" faucets detects the number of decimals so 1 unit of any token put into it are distributed every claim regardless of the token or its configuration.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

Dev: Do you remember how many coins (total) did you deposit in each faucet? How many were delivered in the airdrop?

Each faucet address received 150 each. Two of the faucets use the same address. So 300 total. 64 were airdropped. 100 are locked in Incent's blockSwap wallet. 100's of AQUA are still left to be distributed.

[/quote]

To summarize and if I do not misunderstand 150 + 150 = 300 ( Faucets ) - 64 ( were airdropped )  + 100 ( Blockswap wallet )
464 Aqua.

( Huh )

[/quote]
faucet with 0.01 aqua , 1 coin for a max 1K supply is huge
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
again errors....

An exclusive Aqua faucet needed. People here want Aqua and not Waves - Meteorite - E-coin.

An organized airdrop ( date and time stipulated ) to distribute the remaining 536 coins.

YEAH , we just need AQUA . at my home many AQUA but it is kind of drink  Grin Grin

Funny  Smiley Cheers!
Activity: 909
again errors....

An exclusive Aqua faucet needed. People here want Aqua and not Waves - Meteorite - E-coin.

An organized airdrop ( date and time stipulated ) to distribute the remaining 536 coins.

YEAH , we just need AQUA . at my home many AQUA but it is kind of drink  Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Received 1 AQUA, thanks Dev.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Airdrop is now over. Everyone that sent their address before this post has been sent 1 AQUA. An update will be made when the next round of AQUA are made available. Thank you.

My inbox is being slammed with sockpuppets right now.

i sent you before this thread, but i still not receive it.
I just checked all 3, they worked without problem. What's the issue?
again errors....

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
legendary
Sorry for these issues, I was fixing the script sooner than planned.

All faucet are now fully working and distributing regardless of Waves balance(checks are more human friendly, smarter at bot checking).

Tell me if you've got any more issue.

Happy earning!

Thank you dude.
It is now working for me!!!

Yeah, I got Waves and Meteorites, fantastic. It would be good if the faucet distributes Aqua, for that we are here, right?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

All faucet are now fully working and distributing regardless of Waves balance(checks are more human friendly, smarter at bot checking).

Happy earning!

Thank you dude.
It is now working for me!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

464 Aqua.

( Huh )

Happy earning!
legendary
The faucet is really shity.

Waiting for a whole hour, and submit my request. Resulting as an error:

The faucet system encountered an error. Common causes:
- Those bloody faucet bugs(webmaster has received details of the error and will fix it asap)
- Node is temporarily unresponsive(Please try again in a few minutes)
- Faucet system is being upgraded(we try to keep these downtimes as short as possible but hey, it probably means new features!)

Then, refresh the website:
Current Block: 421076 - You need to wait 57 more blocks until your next claim.

Angry Angry Angry
did  happens to me 3 times since this morning...no waves no asset no aqua no wine ...nothing
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
The faucet is really shity.

Waiting for a whole hour, and submit my request. Resulting as an error:

The faucet system encountered an error. Common causes:
- Those bloody faucet bugs(webmaster has received details of the error and will fix it asap)
- Node is temporarily unresponsive(Please try again in a few minutes)
- Faucet system is being upgraded(we try to keep these downtimes as short as possible but hey, it probably means new features!)

Then, refresh the website:
Current Block: 421076 - You need to wait 57 more blocks until your next claim.

Angry Angry Angry
Pages:
Jump to: