Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com - page 34. (Read 27701 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
dev  just i would say big thanks to you, got my coin, really appreciate.

You're welcome
Airdrop = 1 coin

Faucet up to 5 coins.

The distribution should be fair and clear. A public list of beneficiaries, A list addresses and nicknames of those who receive coins through the airdrop, coins that remain to be distributed, etc.
It's just a suggestion.-

It would be extremely rare to get 5 AQUA from the faucet. If somebody did then they were either extremely lucky or put in a lot of time and effort.

I'm currently in the process of finding an explorer that shows all of the addresses holding specific assets. For now, the best public way to explore the chain is wavesgo.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
thanks  dev. i got your token.

anyone wanna sell?  i can buy @1USD

PM me

How many coins did you receive by airdrop ?  I´m still waiting.-

Sent you a message with the TX ID
dev how to get the airdropthanks
hi dev sent you pm before i did wrote here, do i am still on time?

Hi,

The PM you sent was 8 minutes too late, however, I will send you and the other guy who just missed the deadline 1 AQUA. This is because I posted about the airdrop ending without any prior notice, so I will include the two of you. No more AQUA will be sent from this round of the airdrop after these last 2.
dev  just i would say big thanks to you, got my coin, really appreciate.
Activity: 896
Airdrop = 1 coin

Faucet up to 5 coins.

The distribution should be fair and clear. A public list of beneficiaries, A list addresses and nicknames of those who receive coins through the airdrop, coins that remain to be distributed, etc.
It's just a suggestion.-

PM me

Hi,

The PM you sent was 8 minutes too late, however, I will send you and the other guy who just missed the deadline 1 AQUA. This is because I posted about the airdrop ending without any prior notice, so I will include the two of you. No more AQUA will be sent from this round of the airdrop after these last 2.

PM me

$1 ? That would be the deal of the century.   Cheesy

Hell, I'd buy all of them back myself for $1 each. Anyone interested? LOL
1$ it is a joke wish coud buy some for it
thanks  dev. i got your token.

anyone wanna sell?  i can buy @1USD

PM me

$1 ? That would be the deal of the century.   Cheesy

Hell, I'd buy all of them back myself for $1 each. Anyone interested? LOL

PM me

PM me

1 Coin received. Thanks.-

PM me

Airdrop is now over. Everyone that sent their address before this post has been sent 1 AQUA. An update will be made when the next round of AQUA are made available. Thank you.

My inbox is being slammed with sockpuppets right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
hi dev did sent my address thanks

PM me

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
thanks  dev. i got your token.

anyone wanna sell?  i can buy @1USD

PM me
I created a account last night, But i don't know how to login again. Because I can't find the place I can type my user name and password

Click on " import account "
Activity: 518
I created a account last night, But i don't know how to login again. Because I can't find the place I can type my user name and password
Everyone that has submitted an address has now received AQUA. There were a few questionable accounts, but hey, I respect your hustle! Thanks for participating. The faucets are also still sending AQUA, with well over 100 sent out now.

I will continue to take addresses for the airdrop for the rest of the day or so. Then whatever AQUA is leftover, I'd like to work with Sphearis (omedian on bitcointalk) on creating a dedicated faucet for AQUA that works for everybody.

I sent you my address by pm at the same time you announced the airdrop but i did not receive anything yet.

I will re send you my address by pm.

Thanks.-
I can explain why some adresses work and some don't. The thing is there was some kind of abuse attempt last week(quickly detected), I've set up several new checks and now the security may have been too tight for new users. You can claim Tokens and Waves freely(every hour) on a wallet which is old enough (3 days) or which holds at least 5 Waves in it and a few transactions.

few transactions
How many few transactions are required?

It's unclear, but I would guess 2-3.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I can explain why some adresses work and some don't. The thing is there was some kind of abuse attempt last week(quickly detected), I've set up several new checks and now the security may have been too tight for new users. You can claim Tokens and Waves freely(every hour) on a wallet which is old enough (3 days) or which holds at least 5 Waves in it and a few transactions.

few transactions
How many few transactions are required?
Everyone that has submitted an address has now received AQUA. There were a few questionable accounts, but hey, I respect your hustle! Thanks for participating. The faucets are also still sending AQUA, with well over 100 sent out now.

I will continue to take addresses for the airdrop for the rest of the day or so. Then whatever AQUA is leftover, I'd like to work with Sphearis (omedian on bitcointalk) on creating a dedicated faucet for AQUA that works for everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: