Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AQUA | Fluidity on the Blockchain | 1,000 total coins | DEX | TIDEX.com - page 35. (Read 27701 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I'm Sphearis on slack and other websites.

I just read about this distribution, I didn't even know my faucet system was used for it. I'm very happy they're being used that way Smiley

I can explain why some adresses work and some don't. The thing is there was some kind of abuse attempt last week(quickly detected), I've set up several new checks and now the security may have been too tight for new users. You can claim Tokens and Waves freely(every hour) on a wallet which is old enough (3 days) or which holds at least 5 Waves in it and a few transactions.

I'm working on a new blockchain powered anti-bot system which is smarter but which was planned to be released in 15 days (a few more Waves powered projects are to be revealed/released this week and next one).

If needed, I can make and host a special faucet to distribute this particular token only, or any other one if someone else wants his Waves Token promoted or distributed. It can be free under certain conditions, feel free to contact me.

I wish you good luck on your project, this is a very nice idea and this is how easily Waves can make it possible for everyone to create a coin.
I won't use my own faucet to grab some Aqua but I promise I'll buy some as soon as they're available on exchanges!

Thank you Sphearis for reaching out! That explains a lot. I will definitely contact you.
Activity: 545
Merit: 254

I just read about this distribution, I didn't even know my faucet system was used for it. I'm very happy they're being used that way Smiley

I can explain why some adresses work and some don't. The thing is there was some kind of abuse attempt last week(quickly detected), I've set up several new checks and now the security may have been too tight for new users. You can claim Tokens and Waves freely(every hour) on a wallet which is old enough (3 days) or which holds at least 5 Waves in it and a few transactions.

I'm working on a new blockchain powered anti-bot system which is smarter but which was planned to be released in 15 days (a few more Waves powered projects are to be revealed/released this week and next one).

If needed, I can make and host a special faucet to distribute this particular token only, or any other one if someone else wants his Waves Token promoted or distributed. It can be free under certain conditions, feel free to contact me.

I wish you good luck on your project, this is a very nice idea and this is how easily Waves can make it possible for everyone to create a coin.
I won't use my own faucet to grab some Aqua but I promise I'll buy some as soon as they're available on exchanges!
Great Sphearis.Many thanks for the info!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Thanks for the info.-
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Faucet has been no response, why?

I'm not sure why. It works fine with some waves addresses, but not all of them. You can PM me your address and I'll add you to the airdrop list. Thanks.

my address:3P3qXrHBHQpo5HztLQxuCaLnJ1GwKAzKbYh

thanks!
Activity: 518
I already PM you my address, thank you  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
I just PM you my adress. Please check
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

my address:3P2ygEgSaaZB3QUdbfEeEaaUTZ8H1YNVfFR

newbie guy! stop posting the address here if you don't want this thread being locked.
Activity: 2

my address:3P2ygEgSaaZB3QUdbfEeEaaUTZ8H1YNVfFR
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Sent PM +my waves address.  /I can not received anything from the faucets/.
Activity: 368
Through the faucet and COINS?

I'm not sure why. It works fine with some waves addresses, but not all of them. You can PM me your address and I'll add you to the airdrop list. Thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Please do not post addresses in this thread; public giveaways are not allowed.
Activity: 536

my address:3P3qXrHBHQpo5HztLQxuCaLnJ1GwKAzKbYh
If you don't have any luck with the faucets, you can get some AQUA during the airdrop. Pm me your address.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I can not received anything from the faucet.

It seems the faucets work for some addresses, but not others. I'm not sure why, I didn't create the faucets.  Tongue

There are now over 70 AQUA that have been received via faucet, so it does work for some people. We'll let the faucets continue until they run dry.

The remaining available AQUA will be airdropped. PM your waves address and I will begin the airdrop in the next day or two. First come, first serve. I will do my best to eliminate sockpuppets.

Please do not post addresses in this thread; public giveaways are not allowed.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I can not received anything from the faucet.
Activity: 812
Wonderfull assets with name hope it get listed on tidex.
Activity: 320
Developed by Sphearis

Is Sphearis planning to come here?

I'm going to contact him and see if he can help.

How long does it take to receive AQUA from faucet?

It is random. So far ~70 have been received from the faucets (in less than 24 hours).

faucet lol  Cheesy I still doubt dev apparently not serious about this coin
But let's wait what will be done by the team
Oh I mean he himself seems to be no team.

The rest will be airdropped. Although, it is not as easy as you think to get AQUA from a faucet.

Airdrop is a good idea. I like it. Wanna have some.
Developed by Sphearis

Is Sphearis planning to come here?

I'm going to contact him and see if he can help.

How long does it take to receive AQUA from faucet?

It is random. So far ~70 have been received from the faucets (in less than 24 hours).

faucet lol  Cheesy I still doubt dev apparently not serious about this coin
But let's wait what will be done by the team
Oh I mean he himself seems to be no team.

The rest will be airdropped. Although, it is not as easy as you think to get AQUA from a faucet.
Pages:
Jump to: